Other urls found in this thread:

cumonprintedpics.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=158075&start=90
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Relevant to my interests

Dat ass

What is that kids Mom getting?

moaaarrrr

I'm going over to the bra section now

Next time, use a better camera, prefer the one with flash light so there won't be blurry or pitch black pictures like the leggings. Try to compose the pictures before taking it to improve your skills

Get your ass back to panty island

That VS employee is on to your shit. VS don't take no shit and will throw you out for being a male in a female store making the women so much as feel akward. I've seen it tons of times, I go shop with my wife there every couple of months or so

Also my wife doesn't know, but when she's asking me to pick out panties/thongs for her, i'm really looking for myself so I can jerk off while wearning them later. Life is good

they're moving in a shop user

Post some of your wife's panties.

No, getting ready for work. On the shitter and don't have time

Back to pantie island?

Lazy, lying and lame.

That's why a better camera helps like the Sony a7, Pana gh4, canon 5d. With higher iso, flash and fast shutter speed. You'll sure get a lot better results

Aye!

Any older ladies shopping today?

Dat ass

Kek

Give those panties a few days in Davey Jones' locker and I guarantee a black pearl or two.

Yeah because using a flash won't be suspicious at all...idiot. The original a7 is bleh a7ii is good if you have money but not a bunch and a7sii can take pictures in the dark and crazy ISO

she looks a bit grey if that counts

>Faggot, cuck, virgin
Just because you're lonely, doesn't mean everyone on here is. Also some people do have jobs/lives on here, you'd be surprised

Wtf does my wife's underwear do for you a picture off their website doesn't do, oh right you're a cuck and want to imagine another man fucking a woman you want to fuck. My wife has a massive drawer full of this shit because we're both college grads with no children and expendable income, 80% of them she hasn't even worn once

Why would I lie on the internet to complete strangers, user?

>pic related

What shade in particular?

A mom helping her daughter buy panties

Hey leejun, can you quit arguing about the gear you use to do your virtual child molesting and get to it.

Babe in the background getting any thongs?

maybe OP is femanon?

>they'll never catch me creeping on 'em now

You have to do it professionally. With skinny jeans, fedora hat, huge necklace, short sleeve tight fitting T-shirt , huge sun glasses, shiny leather boots, funky gold Rolex watch, then tell them you are doing a documentary about consumerism

Actually thats just stupid. I'm a male worker, who works as a manager for VS. We don't do that shit,

More mom

give them suggestions!

and fun Fact!!
Males are allowed inside the fitting room if you want some good pictures.

They're just all stuffed in drawers like that? Wtf?

Women are slobs

IRL questing

You know, instead of creeping on women you could just walk up to one and get her number?

KEK

no one has noticed some random cunt walking around taking pictures of people?

Your number, ma'am?

Then you don't get the rush of raping their dead corpse after you follow them to their car and shoot them in the head with a glock

Some lady was staring at me.
I left.
Still in the mall

I'd break his fucking neck if i saw someone. Not whiteknighting, I just hate autistic neckbeards

I TAKE MY JOB SERIOUSLY

is that cum on her ass?

It's certainly no secret that you're a kissless virgin faggot!

go to another store!

How does it feel like to know you will never smash that autistic user?

will i get a face pic?

Jej

:^)

disappointing face tbh

Dat cum on her ass too?

Keep creeping this is my new favorite thread

400lb stinky loser walking around with his phone out. Its obvious you're a perv,

That's bubble gum you tard.

I'm going in for a closer inspection

Lol women are such fucking sluts.
"Here's how I got your dad to fuck my pussy and you can do it too with these!".

nice ass

I would peel those leggings off and eat that peach like I was sucking down a milkshake

looks like youre running low. going to have to switch to the other end and smear some nice scat on these sluts

Think she saw me

now thats an ass

Tbh, I was never interested in my gfs panties ever. Once I bagged em' it was a just like beggar clothing in Skyrim.

Now her sister....

Go on...

gone outside KEK

Going back in

101% man post. I bet you could stare down a hungry bear if there was pussy involved. This straight males gives a pussy a runny nose and a fever.

All I have is the olfactory imprint in my nose. Her pheremones made my heart beat like a rabbit.

Better shot of her?

>MILF
I assume the nigger is a slave or something

shit pic
but she sexy ginger

>sexy ginger
Could at least post something original...
cumonprintedpics.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=158075&start=90

Almost 2mbs a pic. Are you planning on framing these? Even NASA had smaller file sizes of the fucking moon.

user
I had 11 more pics to post!

>samlupo2

kek

HOLY SHIT THATS ALL AT SOMERSET MALL

blasphemer!!!

DAT CUM SHOT

she felt this one

Dude these are all from somerset in troy

know it well?

Well enough to tell it was somerset based on a few railings and floor tiles

got caught

BS, explain how u can tell

Its legit better to take video inside.

Either use a hidden cam app or an app that dims the screen, then just get good aiming from the hip.

What apps do this that you can suggest?