Drugs are becoming cheaper than candy bars. The unemployment rate us 42 percent. The reporting is fake...

Drugs are becoming cheaper than candy bars. The unemployment rate us 42 percent. The reporting is fake. The biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Regan. The least racist person ever.

Why do people still believe him?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rUuwtww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you think we care?

because drugs are cheaper than candybars is why. why do people have a reason to give a shit when they're high and have lots of time off cuz of unemployment?

You don't care if the president lies and basis his decisions on lies? He's having the Justice department investigate incidents of voter fraud that never happened.

This is the victory of idiotic reality TV over intelligence.

Because thinking is hard.

Do people actually care about this dude? It's like normal people moniter his every move, even when it doesn't affect them. Especially when it came to the muslim ban, all these white faggots are like "refugees welcome!" Like bitch you aren't a refugee, it doesn't affect you, go fuck off and do work like a real American does

How stupid are you? Honest question.
"Refugees welcome" because someone has to welcome the refugees. The refugees have no home, no job, no money. And most of them don't speak English.

stop mentioning that one time he re-tweeted a Neo-Nazi meme.

pretty sure it was an intern that tweeted that.

Partially true tho, heroin is cheap af and low quality cush barely costs anything

>you aren't a refugee, it doesn't affect you
This is how dictators take over countries.
Lazy fucks like you give zero fucks until it's you losing everything. Then you're gonna start whining that there's nobody to help you.

Given the chance, Trump and his cronies WILL betray you. I guarantee it 100%.

I WANT TO TALK TO A FRIENDLY REPORTER. ARE YOU FRIENDLY??? SEE HE SAID IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION, THAT'S NOT SIMPLE. LIAR. LETS GET SOMEONE ELSE.

Real unemployment rate is around 42% because nearly 100 million Americans are without work or underemployed.
Department of Labor only tracks people receiving unemployment benefits. It doesn't track people who are underemployed or whose benefits have expired.

>cush
a hershey bar costs about $1.59
what the fuck kind of heroin and kush is cheaper than that?

Of course we fucking care. He's in a position of power where he could fuck some shit up pretty bad.

It used to be 50 bucks faggot
now it's around 8.

Depends on how much you want a shitty joint can easily cost a dollar at bad parts of town

>Real unemployment rate is around 42% because nearly 100 million Americans are without work or underemployed.
>Department of Labor only tracks people receiving unemployment benefits. It doesn't track people who are underemployed or whose benefits have expired.
Seriously? Only if you count students, children, and retired, and even then you can't get there. The real unemployment rate is 4.7%, last I checked. Why do people believe this crap. If you truly believe it is 42%, find me a source that is not Breightbart or National Enquirer.

never heard of $1 joints. pretty sure the cheapest you can get it is for $5 if your dealer is nice enough

>100 million Americans are without work or underemployed.
And how the hell is Trump going to do anything about that? He's spent his life up to this point ripping off working people...refusing to pay contractors...declaring bankruptcy to weasel out of paying his bills.
Now he says the minimum wage is "too high".

Even before all the other bullshit this is why I opposed Trump. He's always been a crook. He's not a genius businessman, he's a criminal that skips out on his bills so he can have more gold plated toilets to piss in.
America's got problems, but Donald Trump isn't the answer, men like him are the problem. If you voted for him you're a fucking idiot who deserves what you get.

>Given the chance, Trump and his cronies WILL betray you. I guarantee it 100%.
They already have. All hail our Fearless Leader, His Serene Highness Idi Amin Don-don and his band of Merry Cock-suckers.

We are talking real fucking shitty cush, the one that you aren't even sure is real cush

You believe whatever you want. I'm not here to convince you of anything. Any obviously that figure doesn't include students, children and retired because 42% of the US population is a lot more than a hundred million people.

Good thing I'm an American then

As much as I do not support Trump, the price drop in drugs has nothing to do with him. For example, the heroin epidemic has been going on since before he was in office because cartels can't push over meth and weed through Los Angeles like they used to. Not in high demand anymore.

Hey man, I didn't vote for anyone because I'm not American. As long as Trump get Keystone XL through, I couldn't care less what he does to that dogshit country. US foreign policies have installed countless dictators around the world for decades. Guess America is due for a taste of its own medicine.

When was the last time Melania got laid? She's just The Donald's trophy.

Trump sucked Roy Cohn's cock.
Spicer sucks Trump's cocklet.
Miller sucks Spicer's enlarged clitoris.

MuriKKKa has been taken over by fascist faggots and the trumpanzees will never figure that out!

>The refugees have no home, no job, no money. And most of them don't speak English.

And become barbers in ghettos of New york, like Freidrich Trump, a german immigrant?

>Drugs are becoming cheaper than candy bars.

its true. after a buyout by Martin Schrekli, one Mars Bar is $5,000.

(dont ask how much the King Size one is, either.)

>Guess America is due for a taste of its own medicine.
Well, it's getting that. Unfortunately it's tentacles reach all around the world so a lot more than the US is gonna get fucked by Trump & Company.

You're probably right. In the meantime I'll be enjoying the show while I wait for Keystone because my livelihood depends on it.

its crime statistic , pure facts

Why do you think that summer has already started just because there's a man you don't like in office. Look you'll graduate from the fifth grade this summer, but only if you work hard. Give us our peace and leave you twelve-year-old cunt
>or at least post on tbe right board you gigantic fuck up of a human being.

>Hillary Clinton was the answer guys
Listen to this raving lunatic, he must be right.

Alright, no, really.

Fucking trump faggots, please come in here and explain to me how you slide the fucking reagan shit.
>"The biggest win since Reagan"
>"Obama had more"
>"I meant Republican win"
>"Bush had more than Obama"
>"Well this is what I was told."
>"Why should people trust your idea of fake news when you believe shit like this"
>"Well... this is what I was told. I saw it many places. Next question"

Please.
Just that part.
Keep your fucking clinton whining and fake news shit out of it.
Just explain to me how the fuck you want to defend the man believing and repeatedly saying this lie when it was something SO FUCKING BASIC that ANYONE with a fucking brain would know it's false.

>Hillary Clinton was the answer guys

only if you look, you might notice that guy didnt even say a word about clinton.

In fact, you can be of the opinion that clinton was a fucking terrible choice, AND have the opinion the Trump is worse.

you dont actually have to think that one pisses pure ambrosia of the gods and is blessed from Olympus, while the other is comprised of brimstone and sulphur.

its actually possible to say "Clinton was a bad choice, but trump is worse".

That's got to be some shit bud

Come in Italy and then speak, you fag...

Trumpfags miss Hillary more than anyone else. Trump himself mentioned her about 30 times in his press conference.

No, it's good weed. Maybe you should get off your ass and push for legalization so you could get some for that price, too.

If I were to come in Italy, my jizz would wind up in Reggio and Taranto.

I'm quite sure he's cum in Italy before.

>its actually possible to say "Clinton was a bad choice, but trump is worse".

Unfortunately you must be forgetting that this was an actual reason why people voted for Trump instead of Hillary which makes your point shit.

The popularity contest is over and Trump won.

Because the alternatuve was hillary.

>The popularity contest is over and Trump won.

in 2nd place?

how is that a win

No disrespect intended user. I'm in Cali, and I can get 1/8 of high quality kush for about $30. Come to think of it, I can get the same amount of schwag for about $10.

yeah well you're still going to pay about 15-20 a gram for better stuff up here.

It's just not unheard of for a pot store to have a sale of some good shit for 8 bucks a gram.

fuck i WISH drugs were cheaper than candy bars

You know 42% is higher than the great depression? This is how stupid you Trumpians are.

To be fair, hard drugs are cheap as fuck right now. Like seriously could easily go OD from $15 of heroin right now. So that part is true, drugs are cheap af right now

>in 2nd place?
Your ignorance is seething through your post. It was an electoral game they played, he won the popularity contest.

2nd place would imply he lost, remind me again who won the Presidency?

If Trump wanted more votes he could have flown into CA and rallied but he didn't need to do that did he.

Trump said the same thing, that the "real" rate is hidden to make the President look good.

Notice he isn't talking this shit now.

Yeah, like all those Christian Germans during world war 2. The Holocaust didn't concern them.

becouse liberal media lies and proaganda

>electoral college
> popularity contest.
you keep using that word, faggot

you Trumpfags still think the election is going on

think Trump will win?
lel

You mad bro?

He literally comes up with fake statistics on everything. Everything that comes out of this asshat's mouth is a lie.

Except they're not facts and the source was made up.

..the "Crime Statistics Bureau of San Francisco" doesn't fucking exist, user. Everyone knows this is an alt right meme.

>not knowing what population centers are

it's cute you think all those empty cornfields voted for Hillary

>electoral college
> popularity contest.
>you keep using that word, faggot

Those are 4 different words.

Affirmative action for the uneducated electorate. Soon you will all be purged from this country for being traitors.

Hillary is more popular than Trump, faggot
Deal with it.

Speaking of traitors. Treason is an executable offence.

Only if you include 16 year olds and spouses of people with jobs... It takes a lot of fudging to get to 42 percent.

If you faggots want to talk about the drug epidemic in this country, you HAVE to talk about outlawing Kratom. The two go hand in hand. Outlawing the only natural, safe alternative to prescription pain killers is what's driving Americans towards opioid use IN DESPERATION. They fought to keep it legal and they lost, so now they turn to heroin which is cheaper than hydrocodone and far less regulated.

>it's cute you think all those empty cornfields voted for Hillary

Those would be called counties kohai.

>This crime wave is terrible!

crime rates have been droppong steadily for decades and are at their lowest point in a century.

>money is good, drugs are bad!
US has spent billions enforcing ridiculous drug laws that were invented in the 1920s to scare whitey and arrest spics, chinks, n blacky. Meanwhile opioids have been a persistent problem for a century

Am aware. Trumpians are cockroaches that must be controlled.

Sounds like you're the one that needs to deal with it.

Those would be called no people.

The spots that voted for Clinton were called places WITH people.

You support a system where rocks and dirt have more voting power than people do.

>Hillary is more popular than Trump, faggot
>Deal with it.

Considering Trump is President of the United Sates, you might want to rethink your position.

Goddamnit its exhausting. Every morning I wake up to a brand new fuck up of his. Just one day, that's all I ask.

>doesn't know what treason is, likes parroting buzz words

Not even mad.

You are. Hillary won the Election. Trump is President because of an outdated system that only protects stupid rednecks. Like you.

Trump has the lowest approval rating of any New president in the history of the United States, user.

You need to stop living in denial on purpose just because the truth pisses you off.

So there was election fraud?

Rocks and dirt voted?

Holy shit, call the press guys.

64 million is still more than 61 million, faggot. I don't' have to "rethink" shit. "

he just had a fucking campaign rally today, and he talked about Hillary for the entire press conference today. Confirmed that he still thinks the election is going on.

Don't kid yourself. Everyone is a cockroach that needs to be controlled.

No, just saying that map is horseshit. The majority of this country voted for Clinton.

And that's how all elections should be from now on.

>*press conference yesterday

Not the same user, dude.

>You need to stop living in denial on purpose just because the truth pisses you off.

I love how clear it is to spot projection.

Trumpians are traitorous cockroaches. They elected a compromised President who is representing a foreign power.

GEE I WONDER WHY FAGGOT.

There hasn't been this much MSM hate on ANY president pretty much ever. In case you forgot, most media outlets are owned by the same company. They have an agenda.

Do you honestly think the average voter fact-checks anything they see on the news? No they blindly follow it. To them, there is no bias ever.

Proof?

He is our savior and he will lead us to glory. MAGA

Sup Forums discord can be found here.

>discord.gg/rUuwtww

It's also been confirmed there's illegal votes across the board.

Not to worry lil faggot, we'll win back the popular vote too.

Drugs are cheaper than candy bars he said.

But after removing Obamacare, even simple Paracetamol is like 2 tabs for $10 in an ER.

Obamacare removal will result in more debt for people.