Share your wife's/gf/ex pussy

Share your wife's/gf/ex pussy
Here is my wife's pumped pussy

What is a pumped pussy

you know this causes her cancer my dude?

wife

Google is your friend

pussy

Go to bed! It is already past 8pm!

not op . Its when you put a dick enlarger pump on ur womyns pussy and pump all the air out...I don't really know what appeal there is in doing so. Anyone care to share why?

My cumslut

Actually it is really healthy and makes the area more sensitive! For her pleasure. Thank me later

That's pretty! Got any pics of her pussy spread?

pusssy

That is some fucked up shit right there! Go shave her

It feels really good man! For both! Try it and thank me later

Does she enjoy this? I've heard conflicting things about it. Whom do you think benefits more by pussy pumping?

Also: you don't use a penis pump for the pussy! There is a special shaped one for her

shit look like a busted tomato fam

I Cant get my wife to try pumping...

Enjoy!

Like I said: her pussy gets super sensitive to any kind of contact, touching, rubbing. She gets super orgasmic.
For me it feels fucking amazing too! She gets even tighter, than she already is. Just feels great man

Sorry bro! She doesn't know what she is missing

Nice! Moar!

cheers!

can this shit cause blood clots?

>inb4 hairy legs

Well, she determines the speed of pumping! When it starts to hurt, take a brake and then go on! You should read how it is properly done online! There is plenty of stuff on this topic

My wife's pussy, without the pumping

My hairy ex...

Huh... Interesting. Thanks user.

boner killer. gee, thanks.

>can this shit cause blood clots?

in theory, if it was done to an extreme degree, and kept in place for far longer than normal, perhaps.

but no more likely than that caused by a transatlantic flight.

for being hairy, it's not bad...more pics of her?

What is the downside? Get a life insurance policy on her. Pump away. If she keels over use windfall to increase status and get better women. Lather rinse repeat

Wife and her tight pussy

A few more years and pounds...

Wife tight one

any views where we can see the lips?

If I pulled a chicks pants down amd.saw this the photo.is.my reaction

Sure. She's in super hairy mega bush mode here...

Every pussy posted is fucking trash

causes blood to rush to the area and makes the sex organs more sensitive. for men it makes you harder and have a longer lasting erection especially if you suffer from ED. still some debate if it causes damage and scarring in the long run

I prefer a girl who trims the area around the lips, but she does have a nice pussy. I'm enjoying her pics, mega bush mode and all...

Beat me to it.
This whole thread reeks of that white trash uncle that fucks fat girls and 2's and says "Boy, when you get to my age it all looks good."

Yeah, it's nice trimmed back a little bit. Pardon my cock...

Looks like a macaroon

mmm love seeing pussy get filled good. I like this look on her best too...trimmed around the edges. just curious, how old was she here?

Maybe 26?

cool. great pic.

Last one for today. Current gf is getting home soon and would not be happy to find out about all the pics I have of my ex... Glad you enjoyed!

1/5

2/5

too bad that's it, but understandable. thanks for sharing!
plus...not a bad one to go out on...pretty sweet pic

3/5

4/5

It's also my fetish. You are lucky man!

Juicy

5/5

sweet spread pussy

I didn't ask my girlfriend because I figured she'd be weird about it, but I bought one anyway. Shes into pretty vanilla bondage, so one night when I tied her up I just put it on and surprise surprise, she liked it. Afterwards she told me that if i had asked she probably would have said no lol. Maybe try that approach?

this.

My buddy's gf

my man

My girls pussy

anyone like my gfs pussy

My wife's pussy and some extra tits

we said wives not farm equiptment.

Fucking diamonds!

My ex

mor banana

got plenty of closeups