JLo fap thread

JLo fap thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=125682&c=2322603377TRVP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love fapping to JLo even more now. Such a slutty cougar

Her asshole loves taking young hot cumloads.

Don't know if I'd rather give her ass a big creampie, or just shoot it all over her cheeks

But think about being balls deep in this, her asshole clenching on your cock. I think that would be a pretty perfect way to cum.

bump

Her asshole is probably super tight too. That squeezing on my cock, and her fat ass jiggling every time I pound her, would make me blow an even bigger load inside her.

Her ass slapping back on you like this. Look at her whore tongue here

Her ass must make the sexiest noise when it's slapping against a guy like that. Her tongue is hot too, like she's ready for a guy to blow all over it

You wanna cover her face? Or cum in her ass?

or maybe in this fat pussy?

I myself would have to go with the ass.

Both, but i'd rather cum in her ass first. JLo is enough of a whore that she can get a few loads out of me.

Filling her pussy up with her fat lips wrapped around my shaft sounds really appealing too.

I saved that webm with the title "vigorous asswiping." It's kind of gross.

It's not when you realize she's such an anal slut that she's just masturbating in public...

Also, if it's gross, why did you save it? ;)

To train my 4 year old about bathroom hygiene

>masturbating in public
You think she's ever fucked in public? Probably in a limo with tinted windows while people are outside at least

on the way to an awards show, cum still in her as she's walking the red carpet.

Sup Forums, Check out this Survey
surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=125682&c=2322603377TRVP

Buttplug deep in her ass

Just imagine if she performs during the show. Cum dripping out of her ass while she shakes it for the audience

Plug is the only thing keeping most of it in...

That slut would play with her pussy when it's time to take the plug out and let the cum start flowing out

and catch the cum in her hand and eat it, after being in her ass for hours...

Fuck, that made me cum even more than I thought. Thanks user, now I have to clean this up

you're welcome user

*brĂ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapth undelay undelay yehah yeehah"

What an old vile cunt. I was hoping we were rid of her the first time. The epitome of overexposed.

dillemma; either titty fuck britney or anal fuck j lo, wwyd?

Anal prime Britney but right now anal jlo

Anal JLo