Fluffy Abuse Bread

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com
mitchell1.com/prodemand/
youtube.com/watch?v=htmEMFaee7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lets talk about that "ifunny.co" watermark, OP

Enjoy the abuse, bitch

jacking off to fluffy abuse is so great amirite guise?

God, again with this. I must have been beaten or something as a kid and am repressing it, because I don't see any other reason why these would fucking bother me so much.

also check'd

this one's awesome

stupid shits that brainfuck themselves due to their retarded genetically engineered baby brains haha

That's not the real ending! He punishes and tortures the smarty for killing valuable foals.

I ain't autistic or a retard so I got no excuse
But I'm livin' my life just for fluffy abuse

Yes OP. Explain.

Does anybody have the story of marble?

Dust? You in tonight?

On and off, as usual. Just finished my first non-fluffy pic in literally a year. Which user are you?

I'm yippyskippy1909

Ooh, nice to see you. And nice to see you active on the booru as well. You're doing fine, I hope?

Yup. We have a long weekend here in AB thanks to "Family Day" so time to kick back. Might write something.

How's things with you?

Moar like this
streamboobs.com

I'm reasonably fine. Went to my new dentist's on the 14th. Now I'm a great big pussy when it comes to dental jobs, but this lady doctor is great. I felt none of the drilling/grinding/whatevering (Still, I'm supposed to have my wisdom teeth removed eventually, and if I had testicles, they would shrink to pea-size every time I think of that).

I wouldn't know. Aside from checkups and cleanings, I've managed to avoid any kind of dental work. Even my wisdom teeth came in properly.

Mine would've too, but I've worked for seven years as a pastry chef and... let's say that left its mark.

You read any books right now?

Books? I used to read when I was younger. Mostly just technical manuals nowadays. I think the last thing I read was Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy maybe ten years ago?

I see. What kind of manuals? Are there any varminting manuals?

I myself read books all the time. Mostly it's military history, but recently I've started with WH40K novels. A couple of days ago I bought Lem's Solaris, and I can only recommend it. It's not too thick and so very mysterious.

My father and grandfather taught me about shooting and trapping pest animals so no manual required there.

I use this mitchell1.com/prodemand/ along with GMVIS (Global Connect) in conjunction with other professional tools and references. In the old days, you had shelves and shelves full of paper shop manuals for each make and model. Now, it's all in a few internet databases.

Warhammer 40K. I only have vague knowledge of the premise of it.

Anymore like this? Psychological abuse is the best

I wish I had someone to teach me that as well. I'm a fair shot with an air rifle and a CZ-75, but I'm not sure how well would I fare with real animals. Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

By now I've read five WH40K novels and I still have no idea about how does one actually play the game.

We don't jack it you fucking newfag

We enjoy the abuse because fluffies are fucking evil creatures that hide it with their nice and cute looks

le hurr durr

Dunno if I should post them here but I dug up a few pics from ground squirrel hunting several years ago.

The thing about shooting an animal as opposed to an inanimate target is you want to be extra careful with shot placement so you get the quickest kill possible. Sometimes it takes a lot of patience but hey, just being outdoors is awesome.

Kweh.

[spoiler]Don't reply to the chocobo poster dumbass[/spoiler]

It's just squirrels. They're like rats with bushy tails. A couple of years back I was offered a trip to hunt oryx. I had to decline because of time constraints, but to this day I wonder whether I'd be up to shoot it or not. (Of course I'd eat it afterwards as well)

Nevertheless, it's 8a.m. here and time for me to turn it. Been real nice talking to you, as it always is. See you around.

It''s just after midnight here. Nice talking to you as well.

Now Imma play some Grand Theft Auto.

kek chocobo poster no one is giving (You)s now

Keep spamming all you want
We've learned that we can just ignore you

>le hurr durr birds
>no job, no family, no friends
>le 9gag banned
>sill hurr durr Virgin
>post birds and masturbate at birds
>hurr durr look at me hurr durr
>still don't know i can create a thread coz hurr durr
>le hurr durr, hurr hurr durr

youtube.com/watch?v=htmEMFaee7Y

>so hurr durr, can't kill myself
>hurr durr, send instructions
>hurr durr birds

>post vidz
>hurr durr
>get dislike
>hurr durr birds

>so hurr durr birds
>hurr durr durr hurr
>no imagination
>hurr

>le le le
>hurr birds durr

>le hurr durr
>create a thread with hurr durr birds so complicated.
>hurr durr

>le hurr durr want fuck chiken
>hurr durr birds

For a moment I thought that was CP.

Then I realized it was chicken, and remembered that there are sharp, pointy bones in there

nigga.
wtf.

>le hurr durr
>my life sucks coz hurr durr
> post birds, i found in my life a hurr durr achievement.

>le hurr durr, masturbed 100x to this chick
>need masturbate one more time to birds.
>hurr durr birds

>le hurr durr
>final fantasy best game hurr durr eva
>durr

Why jerk off to birds

When you can jerk off to horsedicks in humanpussy?

You say that like it's not a fact.

kwehh le
>birds easy too fuck, girls don't want me
>hurr durr kwehhh

>Hurr durr kweh
bwark?

>horse.jpg said no, hurr durrr

Anyone know if mcgonogal or the king (wolfram) will come back

Best ATM is gr1m

>hurr durr birds
>hurr playstation 1 durr can't afford other console
>play this coz birds too sexy