Convince me why we shouldn't hang all niggers right now

Convince me why we shouldn't hang all niggers right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iHWtZ1IgXSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we can't.

They multiply like fucking rabbits.

Because we Wouldn't get timeless songs like this anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=iHWtZ1IgXSk

Because there are many excellent black actors (Morgan Freeman, Samuel L. Jackson, etc)

There have been several great civil leaders, such as Martin Luther King Jr. and Nelson Mandela, who have done a lot of good in the world.

Many discoveries and inventions were the result of blacks (such as the many inventions by George Washington Carver).

And possibly most importantly, it sets a very dangerous precedent. If it's okay to completely eradicate one race, why not another? And that can lead to a sudden struggle to destroy all other races to be the proverbial "last man standing", instigating brutal and violent war, just to ensure that the race that they're fighting for is the one that survives.

For every example mentioned there are white people or people of other races that did all of those things better.

You should kill yourself first

You didn't address my last point.

Daaaaaamn son, so fucking rekt.

Because that's violent and disgusting

it would smell really bad a few days after

Because someone needs to be at the bottom of society.

Your last point?
My opinion, no fucking point on fearing of that happening because it wont ever. Its pretty hard for everyone to agree to something, specifically something like that. So wont happen so i dont care to give it a concern when its so chances are so low and by low i mean next to impossible.

>Convince me why we shouldn't hang all niggers right now.

They is already well hung?

>George Washington Carver

There are literally thousands of black scientists who have done more notable things. Read something other than Sup Forums some time.

Also there are like 800 million black people in the world so...

Yup and out of that 800 million blacks by percentage of population contributed the least to humanity.

Well maybe that's because someone left a job unfinished in Africa.

Because one day we will run out of oil.
And in that day we will have to get back to using antique farm equipment.
It makes sense to keep them around anyway.

Where's your army honkey?

Checkmate.

Hanging niggers is slave work, and slave work is for niggers

They already hang out too much

My best friend is a nigger and he's pretty cool. He's even married a woman of his own race so no race mixing. Plus he can recite the 14 words like the pledge of allegiance.

Peanut Butter

Because then we'd hang you