Anyone here been to prison?

Anyone here been to prison?

Is her ass filled with the shit that didn't come out of her asshole?

I was one of the many people who got backtraced in the jessie slaughter incident and had the cyberpolice show up at my door.

yep

DUI

spent the night

got a free burger king egg sandwich in the morning

worth it

Why are you asking? In risky situation??

Yeah, but Im disabled so I wasnt in genpop or see anything too crazy.

What disability?

Double amputee

Juicy. How long would they put you away? If its more then 10 years just try your best to escape. Trust me. No regrets

Did three years for selling my scrips and heroin

Greentext

Arms or legs?

Legs

Nigger you got no legs and did 3 years? I bet you got buttfucked daily you fucking cripple

Went to new lock in south africa for multiple aggravated assaults. Got out on good behavior after two years but was on house arrest for 8 months.AMA

damn i bought quite a bit of OC from a dude sort of like you back in my pill problem days. hope the old fella never got caught, was a decent guy. although he did try and get me to suck him off one time for a discount. that's about the time i realized i had a drug problem

I dont think escaping is an option for a double amputee especially the legs.

Tbh rape isnt as common as people think from movies and tv. Due to my disability I was in a solo unit, so no. I was never in any danger of anything but dying of boredom.

Spent two weeks in prison as part of a foreign intelligence cultivation operation. It was an absolute shithole.

Damn bro. Fuck the jail shit. Whats your everyday life like living with no legs?

Eh, It sucks sometimes but you get used to it.