Vape thread. Show me your rigs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_nM04sFJ_s
twitter.com/SeattleUnicorn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one vapes anymore fag the meme is over

this

Technically vaping, here it is user

What? I just got mine and thought I'd finally be cool.

Smok Alien. Had it a couple weeks. Like it a lot. Hits way different than the last one I had.

dude...that is really cool mod. Is that the clieto aspire tank also? i have one of those. Where can i find that mod and your custom tip?

Tell that to someone that works at a vape shop. Helping people quit smoking the best way since 2012

Mod I found at a head shop that didn't know the real price of one of these. Snagged it for 40 when they're easily 80 nowadays.
The cleito was nice., but this
is my daily setup. Aspire k1 with a spinner 1300 and a LUX with a tfv8.

You're a fucking retard. Go kill yourself before the meth does homeless waste of flesh.

kangertech ftw

It's not a cool factor. It's just being better than having a cigarette that you know will kill you. It's staying off that cancerous shit. Smoking is like posting bananas on here 24/7.

I just got into vaping. I see people vaping. The vapes are here to stay

Eh. Thought about squonking. But I'd rather go with either the Skyhook or the RDTA box. Seems like a better option.

Grow the fuck up from vaping (faggot) and smoke meth like an adult

My kind of vaping.

This. Bravo.

>Reuleaux RX 2/3
>Mutation xV4 atty.
Juice is neon green slushy.

Meh. If it's any kind of smoking that's actually decent and not just a habit, I'd have one once in a while. But prefer cuban. So fucking good.

ooh yeah ...my buddy has one of those tanks. blows major clouds, just not for me though, i just casually vape since i stopped smoking cigs. Yeah man but that mod is friggin awesome...trying to found out where i can buy one...the only place ive looked at are sold out so far. Right now im just using the sigelei spark, with the cleito aspire tank. What do you think about that treebox mini though would you recomend it?

So mainstream. Could've done so much better, even with a 2/3.

Ok, I'll bite. I'm not trying to be "underground" whatever the hell that means in the context of vaping. But what is mainstream, the atty?

I would if you live in a climate that doesn't warp wood. That zebra wood it's made out of is hard not to distort in any way. I'd honestly keep the beater you have now and find a metal mod, unless if you can deal with only pulling out the treebox only once in a while or just seasonally.

My annon

beater? lol yeah...it is actually kinda crappy...everyone elses set up puts mine to shame but idk, it gets the job done for me...but i do realize i need to upgrade i guess. Thanks for the advice though and input.

Both. Rx2/3 was only popular for people who wanted to be different and still have their RX.
The mutation is only because it's a beginner deck. There's not much to the atty itself other than what you see.
For some, it's the only way they want to go cause it's just everywhere. For me, I like a challenge.
Pic related. The only build I could get going on this type of deck.

Ktech 200w w/twisted messes rda .14 res

No problem. The industry is subjective and there's no real room to say that it's "advice". Just my opinion, more or less. All in all, it's what works for you.

Cuban are really good but so rare in my country. It is like I have to order them for very extra shipping.
The best cigar is after some succesful bussiness

Kinda mainstream (the atty), but I can't deny it either. Have a TM24mm on my Panzer clone.

Kanger subtank, but that was couple years ago

if you're going to vape just play russian roulette same difference

Fair enough, user. I've liked the reuleaux series for a long time and I had my 200 stolen, so I got this instead, and I plan on purchasing the 300 sometime soon. It's not my favorite atty, but like it a lot and it is easy to build on. Fairly new to rebuilding tbh. I've only got a couple RDAs and wanted to add to my collection. My B&M doesn't carry very many. My favorite is my Royal Hunter.

I know!! Don't get me wrong, I don't smoke Em unless it's to celebrate, but damn, it's like finding real Absenthe: fucking never.

WE GET IT, YOU VAPE
Looks like a giant metal cock sticking out of your mouth.

smok alien and tfv8 baby beast. Only downside is having to refill the tank so fucking often

Lol. If you're going to smoke, just hang yourself. Same thing. It's a slow death, but in the end, it's worth it for you.

Itt faggots who chug vapes snd deepthroat cock

oh yeah i get it.

Ahhhh. Gotchya. You got the Coil Master v3?
Hold off on the 300 though. The smok gx350 is a lot better fitting in the hand, and fires up to 350w. Definitely worth the wait.
But I hated my royal hunter. Built a hot vape coil setup and melted my insulator. Was so pissed, just threw it away.

Put it in those terms, and you're already sucking a paper needle dick.

Vaping isnt much better look up popcorn lung

Still works.

I do, I bought it the day I bought my first pos dripper. I love it; and I also bought a seperate screwdriver kit just cuz it's got a lot of options and was only like 5 bucks in a discount bin at an auto shop. I was kind of thinking about holding out for something drifferent than the 300. So I will keep the gx in mind. And wow I haven't had any problems with mine. I absolutely love it. Then again, don't have many to choose from, but it is my favorite so far. I will say I do like the bottom airflow on the mutation.

Lol. Bet.
This rig doesn't even hit harder than a normal cigarette. Difference is that this tank has my THC VG in it. Getting stoned with 80% right now.

Look up how much Diacyl is in a cigarette compared to any vale juice and come talk to me.
>get educated faggot.

Damn...now that's nostalgia...

Oh. I got mine for 25 for when it was relatively new.

Do you have any experience with genesis style attys? I've been intrigued by them for awhile. Don't know if I'll ever buy one.

Depends. What do you think will be better about them compared to an RTA?

I've just heard that the flavor is incredible. That was from someone who works in a vape shop and loves genesis attys. He says that it's "incomparable" in terms of flavor if you get the right one. I think they look like fun to figure out and build. Just something new for me.

Best rig out there

Holy shit... that is nearly exactly what I started on years ago!

Favor is okay, but only when you can really get good with a clapton or better is when you get good flavor.
Different, yes, but you might as well build on an RTA if you want "different", cause after a while of using and building on, it gets old real quick with basic builds.

Nice. It that the neckbeard v2 or v3? I can tell. Shitty pic quality.

That's what sounds like the fun part. The perfecting bit. I like figuring things out and trying to improve my building.

troll
twitter.com/SeattleUnicorn

some gape some dont

A picture with my impressive rig...

Well, again, once when it's figured out, which isn't too hard to do on those types, it's just another RTA after that. But if you want the experience of getting one, shoot for it. That's just my opinion though.

What's the carbon mod??? Rx???

I probably will. Just to satisfy my curiosity. It's certainly not going to be the end of my collection and experimenting. I've really taken to vaping in the last few months and I love the hobby.

reuleaux rx300

I hate maintaining those damn crickets. Love the size, but any amount of gunk on it anywhere drops the volts for no reason. Almost like the m16a1 of series boxes.

I know a skin flute would be best for you, since that's all you know what to play.

That's awesome. Just don't be a snob about it like some shop owners like to do. Remember, doesn't matter what your vaping on, as long as you're no on them stinkies.
-Twisted420

Ah. Thought it was a badass Gx350. But there's nothing wrong with a beating brick either. Lol.

hahah this some bitch was sparking from the button the other night button was dirty as fuck i cleaned it seems fine now

Nah man being snobby is for nerds. I know it really bugged me when I first started how some employees at different shops would just sigh deeply and roll their eyes when I had a simple question. It's what turned me off from vaping in 2013. Super glad I picked it back up. Thanks for the advice.

Shouldn't put yourself out like that man. 2/10, would not fuck.

Are you really twisted420?

Dude...that's not even funny. The compression from that if it exploded would be like having a grenade set off in your hand. Shrapnel in your face and everything.
>you'd be rekt bro.

Like I said, it's all just subjectivity and opinions. Just in this case, if you decided to be snobby, you'd just be another neckbeard saying "look at my $500 stabwood". Lol.

Nope. But that's why I quoted him. Never met him, but want to real bad. Seems like he'd be a cool dude and let me have one of his spare review mods in one of his giveaways. Lol. That's my goal atm is to win at least something from him.

Should we post the hundreds of millions of lungs that were ruined from smoking? When you don't properly care for your batteries, and/or don't provide a give them a place to vent the pressure in the event of a heat cascade effect... yep they are going to go boom. It is a lot less likely than dieing from a stinky cancer stick... so please fuck right on off.

Case in point to my post.

Haha wouldn't buy one personally, I don't find them particularly good looking and the specs don't justify the ridiculous price tags.

Your thoughts on GrimmGreen?

I would only get one. I think the same way, but God damn, they're fucking beautiful. But I wouldn't want anything like a typical M17 axis mod. I would want an actual time piece. One that says "no one's seen me before, but everyone wants me."

He's really good with his reviews. One of the few that I'd say isn't like the others to only review mostly good pieces. And his criticism is on point with mine.

I can see the appeal in the obscurity and the esoterically high price. They're obviously very nice, but like you said the M17 just isn't all that.

...idk man. That's just not even related, and it's super fucking gay. Go on somewhere.

I like his personality. He doesn't seem like he's putting on a show like RiPtrippers. RiP knows his shit but damn that character he plays is irritating. And smug. I like some of us much earlier reviews but now he's just a nut job. Whereas Grimm just seems like he's just gotten much more comfortable in front of the camera.

My point. I found this one on thevapetrader made in Russia before. Had a nice brightened maroon color and only 300 made and passed around the world. Only costed 400 for it being super rare and worldwide. Was sad when it sold though.

He only does it to get paid. Even said so at one point. What turned me off of him is when he said in one of his videos that there's a drink powder that cure vape tongue. Was so shitty about it too.

Just don't like him too much. Some of his tutorials are really helpful. But I wouldn't want to meet him. I'd love to chill and have a beer with Grimm or suckmymod.

Ya. But then again, those are only dreams nowadays.

Yeah I suppose so.

>2017
>not smoking weed
Fags

God damn...what a good thread. Thank you guys. Seriously. Feels good to have a good talk with you all.

Oh well. We'll be bound to find someone close to our hearts one day.

let it spark i dont care i had 10 jack n cokes in me hahaha

Refer back and actually read the thread retard.