Why doesn't any other A lister fuck models like Leo?

why doesn't any other A lister fuck models like Leo?

leo is a closet faggot

its painfully obvious

Because they don't have to feel the hole of emptiness in their life

Ok homo westerner get dicked already.

because they try too hard

leo works when he's filming and chills when he's not. ladies gravitate toward him. unlike these matt damon type fags who try to be activists and political commentators and shit.

leo knows that he's a boss enough actor to not need to participate in that bullshit.

They're worried about their imagine in the puritanical news media. Leo gets a lot of shit for his based ways.

These women stay with him and probably fuck him regularly, solely because he's rich and famous, and they can later say "I fucked Leonardo DiCaprio" as their claim to fame. Who are really the sad ones in this situation?

I thought that image looked familiar.

Women have no shame and self-respect. Imagine a guy hanging around this rich whore along with 10 other guys waiting for his turn. Pathetic.

Fuck are you talking about? Did you not see Leo's Oscar speech? Shit was full blown activist

>all the whores awkwardly laugh at his bad jokes and pretend to be interested in his boring stories.
>they all follow him around desperate to be sat next to him.
>when Leo goes for a piss they all cat-fight about who he loves the most
>Leo just sees them as braindead cum-buckets to be used and abused. he's dead inside.

what a cringe situation that must be.

That sounds awesome, I wish I had that life

>because they try too hard

you've got that so backwards. you don't think a suave fucker like Clooney could've had a harem of models at his peak. or even now, it doesn't matter. but he never had any interest in that because the only point is to feel like a big man. to someone like Clooney it'd just be boring and pointless

Leo is an emotionally stunted manchild who never had a real childhood to grow up from. him and his middle aged friends call themselves the "pussy patrol" when they go out, it's embarrassing

I was gonna go with Leo is the only one who's NOT a closet faggot which is why he slays as much pussy as he can? While Travolta has to have a beard.
>Btw. Anyone got any DiCaprio, Harmony Korine, David Blane stories?

clooney is a depressed loser who does a prayer for the african children each night.

t. worthless whore

>hating on someone for livin the dream
Don't be so bitter user. Theres a 3/10 out there for you somewhere.

all white chicks .... no asians, pakis, blacks or redheads.

why is he so racist?

us, people that are not leonardo dicaprio

lol what a fucking loser

>In some parallel universe, this could've been each one of us
>I could've had a harem of hotties yearning for my dick
>Instead I'm shitposting on a chinese cartoon forum

If you can get any woman you want you'll try to get the perfect one for you and build something together.

That doesn't mean she needs to be hot or famous. If you're in the top 0.1% of desired men you don't need to prove anything.

The same with money, only semi rich people go for look-at-me cars or suits.

Except if you're dead inside like him or bizlerian and shit.

Truth.

>"unlike these matt damon type fags who try to be activists and political commentators and shit."
>He has been an active supporter of numerous environmental organizations and has sat on the board of the World Wildlife Fund, Global Green USA, International Fund for Animal Welfare and the Natural Resources Defense Council.
>He drives environment-friendly vehicles, including an electric Tesla Roadster,[135] a Fisker Karma plug-in hybrid,[136] and a Toyota Prius.[137] His home is powered by solar panels.
>In 2014 he was appointed as a United Nations representative on climate change, and later that year he made an opening statement to members of the UN Climate Summit.

his other job is on the UN as a spokeperson for climate change - he is absolutely a tryhard faggot like those other actors you mentioned

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

These same cocksuckers fly around in private jets than bitch about the oil industry.

>his other job is on the UN as a spokeperson for climate change - he is absolutely a tryhard faggot like those other actors you mentioned
his job about >muh climate is what got him the oscar.

You seem upset

people say the same shit about david suzuki (look him up) and he's been talking about climate change and the environment since the 60s

it's not really a legitimate criticism on any level. they live in the same world we do and they cant force industry to change and make green fuel jets if they dont want to

>david suzuki (look him up)
as a Canadian i'm offended

>xcept if you're dead inside like him or bizlerian and shit.
>comparing leo to bizlerian
biz is a degenerate gambler and a professional fucking loser that lives off his daddies trust fund

I only really expect other Canadians to know who he is.