Zombie apocalypse weapons of your choice. You will face zombie hordes as well as hostile people

Zombie apocalypse weapons of your choice. You will face zombie hordes as well as hostile people.

Primary:

Secondary:

What a shitty choice for an apocalypse

Russian detected

best weapon

556 and 45 not really that common here

7.62x54 not common here.

M4A4 as primary

my choice

SIG P226 as secondary

>choosing a 5.45x39

>have fun finding ammunition for that.

>7.62x54r maybe, but I hope you cry every time you have to pass over abundant supplies of 556 and 22 looking for a hundred year old cartridge.

Oh, and that AK is an airshit.

you might as well have some style

>firing the entire round
LMAO

good, i wasnt sure people would catch that.

id laugh if id ever see fox news use this as evidence of people doing retarded customizations on their firearms

XD

Primary: AK-47

Secondary: Human Nigger Shield

Nice combo

If only finding a 556 firearm here would be that easy )

7.62x39 would be fine too

nice quad fours.
I want an SVD as much as the next slavaboo, but that's a horrible ZA weapon.
Give me an AKM with a suppressor (don't want EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the rest of my life) with a ton of 30 round mags.

seconday
AR.

primary : Benelli Vinci

secondary : another Benelli Vinci

everybody knows a shotgun is the best zombie gun, and everybody knows the Vinci is the best shotgun. the fuck are you guys doin?

.22 lr
best choice

A bangstick because I never learnt how to shoot.

>Machete
>Mosin-Nagant w/bayonet and scope.
>Map I've marked of oil wells and hydroponic farms that I made while working a delivery job.

I'm pretty much set.

/thread

betting on Italian made? good luck

secondary

Quiet as fuck, yes, but with .22lr your shot placement becomes extremely critical. Not sure I'd bet my life on a .22.

my niggre

Nope, OP is just a regular faggot
>not using 7.62x54R

lmao holy shit that gun is autistic

hey, lets put an ultra long range scope on a gun with an effective range of 150 yards

I think I have to agree here.
Rip.

i take it beacause there is a lot of this caliber everywhere.

Try moving to somewhere not entirely populated by subhumans.

Its so you can see the fear in their eyes

nice rifle

Having owned and sold an Dragunov I'll tell you straight up that the gun is hot hot garbage. Athestically the woodwork and look of the gun is sexy as hell, but the scope sucks, you can't fire hot hunting ammo in it (because the semi auto action isn't durable enough for it) and is a front heavy unwieldy piece of shit. I have a custom Nagant and I'd take that any day or night over a dragunov.

>ultra long range

yeah ok. i guess you've never tried to pick off insanely small targets (.45acp) shells at 100 yards, otherwise you'd know a large objective and mid to high magnification work wonders for such work. but you are a faggot, so i don't really know why anyone would expect anything less.

For the Zombies

Are you going to go plink squirrels with the zombies you fucking fag?

go home, /k/, you're lost

Op, when you're done playing goldeneye, pick some apocalyptic badass shit instead.

For the people

Post pictures of your guns, city kid.

It's a shame that a quad was wasted on this middle school trash topic.

yes, because plinking .45 acp shells at 100 yards is ultra crucial in the zombie apocalypse

squirrels can be zombies too KEK

probably, squirrels taste fucking good.

a sileced high power pellet rifle.
.45cal preferably a repeater
some good spiked knucles/ gauntlets
a good mele weapon like a machete
layerd armor and clothes
something like a wetsuite
and shark armor
and a lite pack with some basic supplies

at least chose a fucking sks

In a zombie apocalypse anything but a headshot doesn't count anyway. .22 lr all the way.

Blow me millennial scum

i never knew guns could be owned for purposes beyond some hypothetical situation with a 0-0.000009% likelihood of ever occurring.

EZ

can I play?

its sad that you think quads matter

that is a Mosin Nagant I feel like you already know that

An old friend to keep me company!

It's sad that you think quads are irrelevant.

i never knew anyone autistic enough to dump hundreds, perhaps thousands of dollars into a gun designed specifically to plink .45 acp shells at 100 yards

JAM JAM JAM JAM JAM

that's a fucking girl's gun kek

I'd like one of those.

Where'd you steal that pic from, Jamal? Don't you think it's wrong pretending you own someone else's stuff?

you might if you weren't poor as fuck hoodrat trash.

Don't those only become jamomatics in the desert? I thought they were pretty reliable in other environments, but turned to shit in the middle east. (could be wrong though)

everything turns to shit in dunecoon land.

Nice quads but your weapons choice is shit-tier eastern bloc garbage

I never had too many problems, I'd take a gpmg just in case though.

Hard-mode: can only choose items you actually own

>AR-15 with magpul 60rd drum
>Glock 17

>Where'd you steal that pic from, Jamal?
I snagged it from your mother's nightstand.

But my mom doesn't play airsoft.

I'd choose my AR any day of the week. Good for close combat and range. Plus .223 and 5.56 can be found anywhere.

ahhh, look how cute it is. It is just a little ole baby huh?

found the Australian

boom

true, and not only ammo but also mags and potentially spare parts if you need a replacement bolt or firing pin. Nice rifle btw, but you shouldn't bridge that optic mount on your handguard. Otherwise solid setup.

>ads

There are really people that don't use ABP? huh. I had no idea.

Let's be real, if you pick anything besides an m4, a glock, an m19 or a 12 gauge, you're probably fourteen.

Try out uBlock Origin, my man.

Secondary

And winner of most autistic revolver goes to...

The Chiappa M6 x-caliber,
Picked up one these randomly after finding it for a real cheap price. Won't worry to much on ammo since it fires .22 LR, 12 gauge, .380, 9 mm, 40 S&W, .45 ACP, .357/.38 Special, .44, .410/.45 LC, And 20 Gauge
Only problems is it handles like dick and is only single shot

Tried it. Wasn't as easy as ABP to add items to the block list so I went back to ABP. I get zero ads as it is, so I see no problem.

as the zombie apocalypse begins, i will suck a log of shit from andy sixx's asshole and use it to ward off all forms of zombies and hostiles

HIGH CAPACITY 30 CALIBER CLIP ASSAULT REVOLVER

I don't understand this meme, but I love it and I hope it never stops.

>implying zombies would exhibit any interest or harbor any malice towards a being completely devoid of brain matter.

Why would you pick a loud weapon as your primary? that will attract the horde, or worse, other scavengers..

Primary

shit would get clogged with one zombie

me neither, it's a real slow burner. I fucking hated it at first, but now I just think props to Andy Shit Sucker user

His sidearm is suppressed.

Broad side to whack, sharp side to hack

From what I have gathered from zombie stuff and things, the suppresser will still be loud enough to attract more. That and how loud they really still are.

>Why would you pick a loud weapon as your primary? that will attract the horde, or worse, other scavengers..

Main use against people and vehicles, loudness adds to the fear factor.