Make me a ylyl thread, I need to start my late shift on a high note

Make me a ylyl thread, I need to start my late shift on a high note...

Other urls found in this thread:

keklel.org/news/idiot-10000-matches-nsfw/
youtube.com/watch?v=8mRN9LEG3Wg&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=wmKIGJVbzgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jon?

tron

original content

I'm on third shift too nigger
I recommend you watch this with your volume on high

keklel.org/news/idiot-10000-matches-nsfw/

youtube.com/watch?v=8mRN9LEG3Wg&t=3s

here's another.

I feel yall. I am on hour 24 of being on this ship doing work. tired.... ready to go home

Just fuck my chat up(no dic pics)

Actually kekked out loud

tfw no ragu song 0/10

He seems to be enjoying himself kek

Please never post this again

what the fuck man

Man this is hilarious

was kasy's head crushed on its side by a pickup truck when she was younger?

the force awakens

I didn't know what to expect. I should've known better.

thanks for the kek

As if black people would ever say "whomever"

KEK

idk. I added her randomly because she is literally crazy.

Only thing here that actually made me lose

youtube.com/watch?v=wmKIGJVbzgo
YLYL

gay

>Prime Dove
lost

lost, this is good

replied u cunt

fucking kek

made me chuckle for some reason

rip

old but gold

Kek

fucking got me

I'm strangely aroused by this dirty slut. Would hatefuck/10 or rape.

htgre

GET READY TO LAUGH...AND LOSE!

shes a mattress for certain motorcycle clubs here. get a bike and its a guaranteed fuck

: (

on it

lost

the fuck is that thing?

Topkek

ugh

....fuck

f u

full text

RANT RANT RANT:
YES I AM !!! DONE DONE DONE AND FUCKING DONE SOMEMORE!!! I WILL BE SITTING AT (HOME IN THE DAMN HOUSE) ALL DAY AGAIN.. Or.... NOPE!! I'LL GO ANGRY WALK AGAIN, AND GO VISIT MY (HEY GIRL) HOOKER FRIENDS DOWN AIRLINE AND TAKE UM SOME SMOKES AND DRINKS, AND MY GANG GROUP FURTHER UP AIRLINE, PASS ONE OFF, SAY HEY, AND WALK ON, LET'S SEE WHO ELSE I CAN MEET OUT ON THE STREETS. NO I'M NOT NEW AT THIS AT ALL !! I AM WHO I AM AND ALOT OF THE REASON IS BECAUSE OF THE STREETS!! LEOPARD STREET CC TEXAS TO BE EXACT, AND OTHERS, IN OTHER CITIES, BUT CC TEXAS WAS THE WORST OF ALL.. YOU CAN'T IMAGINE THE STREET SHIT THAT WENT DOWN ON THE STREETS THERE, BEHIND ALL THE NORMAL PEOPLE'S BACK WHO SAT COZY IN FRONT OF A TV EVERY NIGHT, AND HAD A WARM BED TO SLEEP IN WITHOUT DANGER. HAD RUNNING WATER, AND AC/HEAT, & NEVER HAD TO BATHE IN A TRUCK STOP SINKS, OR AND PLACE YOU CAN JUMP IN A RIVER OR LAKE, OR STEAL TO EAT ! THE BRUTALITY OF THE MEN WHO OWNED THE NIGHT AND THE WOMEN THAT WORKED THOSE STREETS, I SAW THEM GET HURT BADLY, BRUTALLY, AND GUN FIGHTS IN THE BARS, PEOPLE SHOT PEOPLE DEAD, ALL THE UGLY NASTY THINGS YOU CAN IMAGINE HAPPENED ON THOSE STREETS OF CC TEX WHEN I LIVED IT ALL DAY IN DAY OUT, NIGHT IN NIGHT OUT, I SAW IT ALL.. I SAW IT ALL !!!! I LIVED IT ALL. DAYS LIKE TODAY HAVE JUST BROUGHT ALL THAT SHIT BACK TO MIND!! FUCK IT !!!!!! I AM LOCKING THE DOORS AND GOING !!!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF IT RAINS ON ME, A TORNADO HITS ME, MAYBE I'LL BE CAUGHT UP AND FLOWN AWAY BACK TO BAMA !!!!!! I MISS ALABAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Franklin, I know you're in this thread. Let's see if you can guess who's watching you?

Would date this bitch. She's never gonna cheat, and will worship you. Total butterface but just plow doggy until the mermaid effect does its thing and you start mouth-fucking her on a daily basis.

Daryl's self esteem dropped right off after his ordeal with Negan.

> I WILL BE SITTING AT (HOME IN THE DAMN HOUSE)
> MY GANG GROUP FURTHER UP AIRLINE, PASS ONE OFF, SAY HEY, AND WALK ON,
> I DON'T CARE IF IT RAINS ON ME, A TORNADO HITS ME

what the fuck is this