Opinion on vaping if you aren't a faggot about it

Opinion on vaping if you aren't a faggot about it

Op has no opinion

dubs thread

Vaping is cancer.

I care about vaping as much as I care about you smoking cigarettes, now fuck off

Makes you more addicted

Sucking on robot dick is not cool.

Fuck vaping, first. Second, I prefer the rougher feel of smoking an actual cigarette. Sure vaping is fun, but clouds are not with high nicotine and I find it pointless with no nicotine. Nat Sherman red 100's masterrace btw

no it's pneumonia

Yeah, that too. kek

makes you look retarded

Why vape when you can snus and get sick repeatedly due to being a nicotine light weight :(

what is snus

From what I understand: It only affects the user in terms of the Nicotine and whatever other dangerous stuff is in it. The smell isn't nearly as bad as those who smoke cigarettes.
Finally, people can more readily use it to over time quit smoking.

I'm in support of it. Marlboro should just break down and create a vap product themselves.

This

only if your e juice has soybean oil in it or similar shit

You should probably grow a beard and man bun and wear black frame glasses.

Probably some edgy 12 yo trying to be cool

And put glitter in the beard

Smokin joes bitch

doing it right now. it helped me quit smoking 2 years ago in less than 3 days. had a relapse due to some REALLY shitty things happening in my life about 3 months ago, back on vaping and smoke free within a day. now on day 4.

if you smoke and want to quit, it's the best option. if you just want to do it to look cool - i've got some bad news user...

But I mean...people who smoke look stupid too.

It's idiotic. I can't respect people that don't care about fitness, and it says you treat your body like a dumpster.

It's a tobacco that's processed in a kiln or something. You put it in your upper lip and, unlike dip where you spit out the saliva, you swallow it. It's primarily a Swedish thing and is arguably healthier than smoking or dipping because of how it's processed.

The stuff I bought didn't taste great, but it got me pretty damn high. I've only smoked cigars though and never inhaled so I can't give a comparison for that.

I replied to myself instead of you like a fag

Vegan gains is in here.

I don't really care.

As with every new thing all of the edgy "i'm not normal and that makes me cool" kids have to hate it because it isn't the old thing that's already known.

My personal opinion is that it seems like a better option than breathing in actual smoke from burning paper and plant matter, but I still find the idea of breathing in water vapor to be unappealing.

>never tried sub-ohm
>never used high nic liquids

if you smoked like a pack or two a day, 24mg> nic liquids will still give you a harder hit than cigs. With vaping you have choices you didn't have before, get with the times.

>water vapor
It's, mostly 70% Vegetable Glycerin and 30% Propylene Glycol (that smoke machine stuff)

It suffers from Minecraft syndrome.
The product itself is pretty good, but the fabase/culture that it has spawned is fucking insufferable.

I vape but my juice is in rock form, also i actually burn the rock rather than vape, also the rock is actually crack.

Many vapers look very obnoxious doing it.

This, the vape community lacks etiquette. Don't vape where you can't smoke, and don't rip huge clouds in public.

Ewww
Smoking is for losers and cigarettes stink.
Vaping may cause cancer since it hasn't even been around long enough to test to see what it's effects are.
Anyone who smokes is a garbage human being who isn't worthy of life because I'm better than you all and I never chose to get addicted to your filthy crutches.
Smoking is so gross.
I'm so much better than you.

Many ingredients in cigarettes are known carcinogens, unlike those in e-liquids. Cancer from vaping is very improbable, but there's the possibility it can cause something else.

Absolutely love it. Keeps me away from dip and it's become kind of a hobby. I enjoy building coils and collecting gear. Stopped giving a fuck if people think it's stupid or not. I don't blow huge clouds in public places to get attention and shove my shot in people's faces. I used to think vaping looked super gay, and it probably does but I really enjoy it. There are so many options and it's so customizable there is something for everybody. Daily driver is a Reuleaux RX 2/3 with different attys in rotation. Right now it's my Royal Hunter.

Dude, it's fine. Homosexuality is completely legal, even though it's frowned upon

I know a lot of people (including family) that got off of cigarettes with the help of the vape. Actually kinda like it only for people who were smoking cigarettes, but starting off on vaping isn't the best thing, and can get more addicting. I see it more as a tool to get off cigarettes.

I really want one bc I quit smoking cigarettes but they are too gay for me and Im no FUCKING QUEER

Yes. Picking up vaping because it "tastes good" or "looks cool" (it doesn't) is retarded. I used to be a heavy smoker and switched to dip, had a can-can and 1/2 day habit. Caused massive gum recession and mouth was sore all the time. Tried my friends sub oHm setup and fell in love with the feel and taste, been vaping since.

Yeah, exactly.
I went from about half a pack/day to 12 mg nicotine juice, then 6 mg, then 3 then 0.

Occasionally I'll vape some 0mg juice just for the flavor/fun but it was super useful for weaning the nicotine off. More satisfying than the patch/gum.

Juul >

It's like sucking dick but gayer.

I was kidding and trying to sound as much of a self righteous "cunt" as I could. I smoke 2 packs a day of Camels and love it.
However, I HATE when people condescend me for my habit. Even ex smokers are sometimes the biggest assholes out there.
I'm basically a 3rd world citizen when it comes to today's society views.
I'm the new world nigger.

I mean I have no problems isn't that big of a deal to me also no more smoke smell and stuff so cool

>Opinion on blowing men if you aren't a faggot about it

I occasionally vape in my room after/during smoking pot helps with smell alot and it's pre fun when baked

OP was asking about vaping... Why are cocks on hour mind tonight user, anything you want to share with us? About this... fixation of yours?

>I'm basically a 3rd world citizen

Yes, you are. Why don't you stop being lame?

Opinion on sucking cock if you aren't a faggot about it

???

How about composing a comment that makes sense.

Just trying to put a response in case somebody didn't see the sarcasm

Stupid.
So is smoking cigs. So.

get white portion

its less shit and less juicy

less nicotine content tho. but you can find white portion extra strong (my preferred)

The nicotine buzz does fade quickly, at least for me.

Goetburg rape is good (all sweden rapefugee jokes aside)

I vape

-I Think it looks cool, its neat when I see some dude walking at night and then suddenly he just dissapears in a huge cloud of smoke.

-I tried it, didn't really like it. I'm not a cig smoker but I do enjoy shisha sometimes.

-My cousin got into it to try stop cigs, he got fed up because at least where we are located, to do it cheaper than cigs you need to make shit yourself or soemthing and he got tired of it.

-Apparently a good way to stop smoking cigs, afaik its not unhealthy so I'm all for that and gj people woh manage to quit using it.

I like vaping, the thing is more ok in France than in USA. I don't understand the whole "faggot" thing.
Still the "cloud competition" is cringy.

Been vaping for around 4 months now, and I have to say, this is the ONLY way I've managed to stop smoking cigarettes for good, like not even one, to the point that I hate the smell of cigarettes now. It's pretty good, you gotta buy a proper device, and then find the juices you like and the settings yoy enjoy - takes a bit of time, but once you get it, it's awesome. Just today though, I had to go to one of the stores near my office to get some juice, and I have to say, the faggots who were in line before me made me furious. They were really cancerous, and had no fucking clue what anything was, also they vaped non-nicotine juice. Ugh. Do some reading, faggot, it's not that hard, but don't gret too involved with the society of "vapers". Just do it if you enjoy it.

What's your setup user?

Dang, I thought this was dying.
Like I said, I'm pretty new - I got myself a Joyetech eVic AIO ( it's basically a much better Cubis Pro with interchangeable battery ) and I seem to fancy their 0.5 Ohm direct lung steel coil.
I am looking for a tank though, because I can put whatever I want on this one. Any suggestions for a good tabk with a lot of flavour and a lot of vapour ?

It's not as bad to be around someone vaping as being around someone smoking cigarettes. But I still hate it especially if someone is blowing obnoxiously large clouds with those big vapes

I can see the benefits, but I despise how faggy some of the people who do vape get. It's like being vegan as in they won't shut the fuck up about it and are really obnoxious about it.

Nothing wrong with it as long as you're not rubbing it in people's faces and vaping places you shouldn't.

ok I guess
never tried it

For pussies. If you wanna smoke go get some weed stop smoking skittles.

You know what user .... I believe you. Thanks for your honesty

smok tfv4 w/ bougie ass octuple coils is one of the best tanks you can get. It's amazing. I've heard if you make your own coils and do drip it's way better but i'm way too fucking lazy for that shit.

I miss snus. I aint paying $400 for a log. Them customs really cracked down on any type of chewing tobacco. Its $30 for a can of cope

Whilst i personally believe it must be better for you than cigarette smoking, i think it's incredible how many people take it on blind faith that it's a healthy alternative to smoking. For those doing it to quit, grow some fucking stones and just stop smoking cigarettes.

Also, whether I think it looks stupid (I do) or not, society's opinion of vaping seems to be that its the equivalent of a mouth fedora. Obnoxious vapers who vape where they couldn't smoke a cigarette and neckbeards/kids have ruined any chance of vapes being a respectable alternative to cigarettes. Cigarettes dont look cool, but vapes do look gay.
>TL;DR Can see the appeal, wouldn't be caught dead with one myself.

Oh man not to sound trite because
so many people would say this, but it's
true. Smoke TFV-8, BUTTTT if I were you, I'd wait til the TFV-12 comes out. That thing is going to crush any other tank on the market. I have the TFV-4, and that thing delivers flavor and clouds in spades. Plus they all come with so many coil options and an optional RDA
deck. Definitely the way I'd go.

Smok*** fuck being a phonefag/

If you vape and smoke, vape in private smoke in public profit?

If you vape to stop smoking cigarettes I don't care. If you vape to look cool you need to kill yourself.

Mostly it's the kiddies under 20 that just do it to be edgy

Vaping is like the more annoying, more retarded sibling of smoking. And smoking is pretty retarded.

This.

Smoking is retarded, vaping is gay and retarded.