>sees that ive calmed down and says "im pregnant tho"
>she walks out the fucking room and is taking a nap

wtf do i do Sup Forums? im an 18yo betafag not ready to be daddy
pic related: my face when she told me shes preggo

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you know where the door is

it takes $300,000 to raise a child. better find a job.

Congrats user! So happy for you

Ok, the first thing you need to do is confirm she is actually pregnant. Go to the store and get a fresh pregnancy test and watch her take it.

Either suck it up and raise the kid or an hero.

Is it too late for plan B? Also how is she pregnant if everyone on Sup Forums is a permavirgin

this absolutely this

then, op, you need to man up and get a fucking abortion b/c you're not a father you fucking moron

I know it might be a bit late, and I'm probably not the best person to be saying this but, bro, don't be silly. Wrap your willy.

good story wheres the part where you sucked the autism outta that kid

if its not too late, make her take plan B

Is that how it went down? No response from you?

Think this through OP. The next few hours I mean.

Be a man and give her a hug and tell her you love her.

It doesn't matter if you want her to abort or you're going to man up. What matters is if she ends up keeping the child and you as well, she's going to remind you of how you reacted . to her telling you this for the rest of your life. Fix that potential bullshit before it even starts.

With a future of avoiding this potential source of painful nagging avoided, then you can worry about what you actually do with the baby.

abort

update. did what user said and got a pregnancy test from the store and im gonna have her take it when she wakes up

That's the worst idea
>723237490
Listen to this guy you idiot

>underage faggot detected

Ask for proof? Then take it from there.

Man up and be a dad. Have your son browsing Sup Forums as soon as he pops out your gf's vagina.

Kill her now
If u wait too long it's double murder

run

ask her what she wants to do..?

an hero, only good option

>im an 18yo betafag not ready to be daddy
Should of thought of that while you where raw doggin her. Fucking moron.

join the army
use their benefits to raise the child
ur always busy so ur wife basically raises the child
only shitty part is that you gotta put in 8 years to get free college

>where raw doggin her.
>where
>Fucking moron.

>MFW Upload broke

Its not even free college. They only pay for about 80%

This OP.

She probably took the test, maybe even multiple tests over several days before she told you. She probably debated in her head for days - maybe even conferred with friends on what and how to tell you. And you reacted with silence. Think about that dude.

Women are very sentimental about this stuff. Don't fuck this up or you'll regret it.

I suggest going to the store to buy her flowers. Don't even talk about what to "do" about the baby right now. She just needs love. If you love her, that's exactly what you should give her right now.

thank Mr skeltal

thats what u get for not using condoms, kids learn from this idiot

Wake up. Its 2017. Op needs to drag her down to the doctors office for 100% confirmed. And be the fuck there while they do it. And then hold onto her phone while shes in there. And look for the big black nigger that's been texting her.

How has this thread been up for half an hour with not a single mention of FALCON PUNCH?

"Man up and run from your responsibilities caused by your own mistakes and kill your baby."

manipulate her into getting an abortion

obviously

why is this a thread

Moar like this
ipanon.com

Go work construction. It pays well, and with any luck being around real men will take that beta right out of your system. Can't feel beta if you demolished an entire floor by yourself with a sledgehammer and a wheelbarrow. You'll also make $20 and hour after the first year if you aren't lazy/slow.

I don't know what kind of trashy women you sleep with but I don't think you feeling a need to do all that has anything to do with what year it is.

update. i thought about it alot anons and i think im gonna just be supportive. the tests can wait. i love her and i wanna be with her

There are only 2 correct reactions. Love, or distrust. If you demand a preg test then she knows what kind of shitbag you are. If you show her love then she knows what kind of man you are. After that, talk about the little bag o cells in her belly and see what she thinks. Tell her you don't think you're ready. Maybe you go for abortion or adoption. Maybe you decide to guck your life almost irreparably with a child and raise a degenerate who makes your same stupid mistakes because dad was always at work and mom was the kind of airhead who didn't make you wrap it.

Virgin.
Plan B doesn't work when she's already pregnant.

Go to bed josh.

vitamin C her ass if it aint too late, or ask her to abort

Legit just try talking with her, You're 18 I think even the dumbest of women would understand that this is a bit of a fucking problem.

>asking Sup Forums for advice

pro-life logic is so fucking stupid

why would you rather have a fucking retard 18 year old who has no experience raise a child and fuck up the kids life, instead of killing the undeveloped mush of tissue and nerves which has no concious mind yet? preventing it from a life of suffering.

you ought to have been aborted yourself

Just talking out my ass here but I would guess most women who actually get abortions do so without their bf ever knowing they were pregnant. Then they break up with them or go into a nervous breakdown after watching something like the red wedding.

The fact that she told OP that she's pregnant probably means a few things:
1. She's known for a few days at least
2. She's taken multiple tests
3. She hasn't gotten an abortion yet (obviously)
4. She probably wants to keep the baby and in all likelihood - will.

The question for OP is how he moves next. I'll bet he's not ready to be a father just like almost every other 18 year old. Having a kid has a magical way of taking care of that problem and if he stays with her and the kid, he won't regret that decision a few years from now.

On the other hand, he could start "manipulating" her into getting an abortion , probably fail to do so, break up with her, she has the baby and sues for child support - he never sees her or his kid again. He might live the next few years in relative bliss but sooner or later, regret kicks in - major regret.

Smack her in the head with your cock and tell her its over.

Or op can warn here shes about to get constipated as fuck... And at the end. She shits herself infront of like at least 5 people including him and most likely gonna rip her vagina and is gonna be a lose goose. But hopefully they will get her the courtesy stitch.

Tyrone, the alpha chad nigger from next door, is the true daddy. You're just the beta bucks. In other worrds: CUCK

this

fuck kids and raising them

Pro abortion (beta) logic:

having a life with artificial flaws < dying before having a life

Get ready, bee-otch

Get a Fucking job and start balancing that shit with school, graduate, get a better job, go to a trade school, get an even better job. Take the fuck care of your kid

Can you say, "I am not the father" five times then jump into busy highway traffic?
yes, you can

if its that expensive, then how do poor niggers raise their 5-6 children?

Welfare and drugs.

Oh an wic. Fuck wic. Cancer on society.

you are an even dumber 18 year old than previously indicated by knocking up your gf.

make her do a test in front of you, if confirmed for pregnant, love and support her then, if she isnt pregnant you have some other shit to worry about.

doing anything else means you are fucking stupid and this thread is a waste of time and probably bait.

>fuck kids
That's illegal.
Make sure you don't get caught.

Terminating a pregnancy is not killing a person. A fetus is not a person.

>pro-life logic is so fucking stupid

i bet you're against the death penalty you fucking faggot

>pretend nothing is wrong and you're happy about it

>sneak some drugs into that bitch to kill it immediately

i can see what you're saying here. op could fuck up manipulating her and fuck up everything

the true answer is this op: you have to force her to miscarry (without her knowing of course). then just let her cry on your shoulder when she's all sad about it and you're home free

You... You guys are smart...

Take this advice, OP. Girls are always thinking about what you say and do, your actions. How forgiving is she?? When the going gets tough, if you do raise this kid, even if you choose to abort, if she sticks with you, this is going to be a big part of your relationship.

Also I'm guessing you're an ausfag???
Are you doing your HSC this year?

Punt the cunt down the nearest flight of stairs. Stat.

dont abort
> you will regret if you arent a straight nigger
what else are u doing, you just actually start life rather than delay by doing nothing and blowing all your cash

>wic
Weave investment company?

>You can start your life by throwing it away to become a parent.
>Don't blow all your cash actually doing things you want! Blow it on your out of wedlock kid you don't want.

>Should of thought

Hmm, I know what it means to HAVE thought.

"I have thought for a long time about this problem."

I don't know what it means to OF THOUGHT.

"I of thought for a long time about this problem."

It's an americunt thing. Chick I know from Idaho does the same thing and it drives me up a wall.

>a fetus is not a person

When does a fetus become a person then? At birth? 12 months after birth? Can I abort a day before that without consequences? Why?

This is now a pro-life/pro- baby murder thread.

Date rape and punch her a few times. Make sure she doesn't know it's you so support her when she comes home crying, she'll also be emotionally attached to you and you'll have a firmer grasp on the relationship

>instead of killing the undeveloped mush of tissue and nerves which has no concious mind yet?
But you're still alive

>you ought to have been aborted yourself
>murderfags want anyone who says stuff they don't like to be dead
WEW

>Terminating a pregnancy is not killing a person.
It's funny, because you see, people come from a pregnancy.

Do what you want to your body when you want. It's your body.

yes actually, living a shitty life is worse than death. my mother had me when she was 17 and my father 20, i honest to god wish i had been fucking aborted and saved the countless years of suffering i have had to endure. much of my life my father was not there, my parents relationship ended soon after my birh just like OP's will, and i grew up raised by my mother and her cuck husbands who physically abused me and never treated me like their own son, my family is poor as fuck, i hardly ever got anything good out of life besides what few things i enjoy on my own, but even material shit like that doesnt change the fact my life is fucking trash and it's because my parents were fucking retarded and had a child long before they were ready or stable enough to have one.

i learned nothing from my father, and hardly anything from my mother besides that fucking up is rewarded with physical punishment.

people like yourself who encourage this shit, especially at a time in the world where overpopulation is a serious problem, are fucking stupid.

take of the religion shades and realize the benefits of abortion completely outweigh the ONE con (preventing a life)

>but I'll also decide for the child's body LOL

Have you never been in a grocery store you NEET?

You ppl and this whole "life" thing. I'm just going to go out on a limb and say most "parents" would turn down the chance to go back in time and reverse it all. I don't know if that changes your theory on "having a life" or not.

Worst advice ever.

A fetus is not a child, children have their own bodies, fetuses rely on the bodies of their host. I can tell you're from the South.

so you'd rather render innocent children essentially homeless and starving because of their idiot parents? You think this is a fair solution instead of insane cruelty? People can't control who birth them and most of the time the people who have children fucking shouldn't, who the fuck are you to draw the line are your parents glorious examples of humanity? should someone have shot you as an infant to save money

Where are the parents in this ? Would they be supportive and help you guys raise a kid?

Most "parents" are fucking "retarded" you "queer".

Well no shit dumbass, when you raise a kid they tend to grow on you. Doesn't mean their life wouldn't be better if they had waited to have kids in the future.

Kill yourself then

Can I still abort myself right now

>alpha chad nigger
Kek black ppl arent named chad u fool

They're 3/5ths of a person

If she doesn't abort do a thread where trips names the baby.

When it has something at least resembling a central neural system capable of at leas some kind of reflex, movement, whatever.

>people shouldn't decide what others can do with their bodies
>except when it suits them

>I can tell you're from the South.
Nah you're just retarded. I don't even live your third world country.

Dued be happy you still have this girl and raise the child if she wants it, you can do it.

If you guys aren't ready for it and you both agree with abortion then go ahead and do it. Just be happy you're farther and (father) than most of us.

a

ITT: People who have never heard of putting a child up for adoption

it is well known there are abortion time limits, you stupid fuck, it's 24 weeks or before, after that the fetus is too developed for a safe abortion, so all of your arguments about aborting a day before or 12 months after are just mute points. pro-life logic yet again.. smh

THIS

>he doesn't know that being dumped in the adoption system is a fate worse than having never existed.

Emotionally way harder than an abortion

There's a solution to your wishing you were never born. It's at the end of a rope. Why have you not done this yet if you hate living so much? Just because I'm pro-life doesn't mean I'm against a decision to end one's own life. I'm pro-life because the only life a person has a right to take is their own. You've had a good run I suppose and now you have a decision to make.

he's making fun of black people and WIC you stupid nigger