Hey user's its user, just checking in since its been about a week since my vasectomy...

Hey user's its user, just checking in since its been about a week since my vasectomy. As promised I am here to answer any questions about the whole thing so ask away.

Also I need some good fapping material since I am good to go and I need to bust a huge nut!

i had a vasectomy last year.

As promised I am here to answer any questions about the whole thing so ask away! :))))

It's no longer a nut OP. It's busting a prostate for you now, which sounds kinda gay.

does it hurt?

Does your jizz feel different in terms of volume or consistency?

Does the fact that you're now useless from an evolutionary standpoint affect your libido at all?

How much does this shit cost?

is there still an ejaculate? I'd imagine its just the fluids produced by the prostate gland, can confirm?

Is there any scarring?

Not really, it was just sore and my balls felt "heavy" other than that no big deal really.

Can you still masturbate?

Not sure cause I havent fapped yet

I have 2 kids so I'm good from that standpoint but I am still horny like a motherfucker so I dont think it has had any affect at all.

a bloke i knew had 2 kids and had a vasectomy then fucked it up with his wife.
now hes depressed as fuck and cant see his kids

no penis stops working once you get snibbed

That sounds like two separate issues.

$40 co-pay with my insurance

Yes just no sperm, well in about a month their wont be anyway.

Not so far, just a small scab on either side, probably wont notice if there is since nut sacs look all wrinkly anyway...

nah but he cant have any more kids now

WHY???

How does it taste?

Have 2 kids, dont want anymore and especially dont want to be in my 50's only to find out I'm having another kid. Plus I'm a swinger and into the Poly lifestyle so it helps with with other women I fuck besides my wife.

If you ejaculate, do small puffs of air come out or fluids?
Also, why did you get a vasectomy?

No puffs I still ejaculate and see post

is your cum white or transparent?

Be carful OP. spam can be stored in vas deferens for UP TO SIX MONTHS. it's pretty amazing.
So wait for the all clear from the Dr, I had 3 tests done before I could go bareback. Best discussion ever, craziest sex of my life since then.
Bitches love the raw dick.

bust a nut OP and timestamp it. i wanna see

Thanks for the advice user. Got to do a test in like 30 days or after 20 ejacs so hopefully by then I am good to go. The wife and I already do bareback cause shes on the pill for now its the other women in my life that are reluctant and make me use a condom. Cant wait to go bareback on all of them in a few weeks!

i had a vas about 2 months ago now. this image is from 2 or 3 days after the surgery.

i fucked up and didn't rest and ended up sore or tender for at least a month.

Mine was different, the dr made two incisions instead of one. I took it very easy the first 3 days but do have a small bruise on the left side. Doesnt hurt but is probably just a result of the healing process.

It doesn't sound like he's in any state to have more children. Maybe he should get a handle on the kids he already has before creating more betafags.

What he did was.
injected on groin area (left)

made the cut

added the clamp

pulled up left ball and clipped something underneath the sack

then went back to the hole, snipped two spots

and cauterized those two cuts

then injected right ball

clamped the underside of right ball

adjnusted clamp on hole

made two snips

cauterized those two snips

unclamped everything, wiped me up

as a joke he timed it, it was between 5-6 minutes start to finish

my balls swelled around the one week mark when i went back to work, and were bruised for at least the first month.

I think I have a couple more images on my cell phone but they are pretty low quality,

This is something I wouldn't have done had we not been getting old, and my old lady has heart issues and is years past the time she should have been getting off birth control.

Pretty much the same for me, numbed up one side, made the incision, clamped, cut then repeat on the other side. After he stitched up the stuff inside and wiped me down. No stitches on the outside cause he said everything will heal faster without them.

All in all the procedure really wasnt bad. We talked the whole time to help keep my mind off things and it helped a lot. There were a few times I could feel things so I let him know and he numbed me up a little more. Other than that no real issues.

you are wish friend. best thing i ever did was get cut. i never wanted kids, i had mine done 25 years ago. no regrets

wish friend?

fucking autocorrect "wise"

Glad you see it that way, its like we are the only only ones that get it other anons are more petty and think its a total beta move.

ALPHA move!

vasectomies dont work! they just make your wife have different color babies!

true story!
im white mt wife is white and after 4 kids i got a vasectomy but she still got pregnant and we had a black baby!

I tried having sex the day after my procedure. No go. Lol so much pain.
Give it a week at least!

Sounds like you got cucked user. Next time she fucks another guy and he cums inside her make sure she takes the morning after pill. Its what mine does, especially after doing a gangbang.

Do you still get sexually aroused? Do you still get erections as easily as before?

When (If?) you orgasm, do you cum? What comes out of you pee pee?

Yeah, today is my one week mark and I am trying to find some great fapping material. Plus I gott keep track till I hit 20 times so I figure I should make them as awesome as possible!

Yes
Yes
Still cum and its the same just no swimmers (or soon wont be).

do it on cam
y'know
for science

can we see your dick

So, like is it clear like water? Or is it white?

still white, just like always.

My dick or the incisions?

Yes

Here you go fag

2/2

fucking OW

Like i said, a little bit but mostly discomfort and a heavy feeling, other than that it wasnt bad at all really.

kek