Ride never ends

Ride never ends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp8_FzJO458
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bamp

Post some stronk.

Please, keep posting. There has been 2 threads already and the quality has been exeptional.

but am sleepy

geez fine, have at you

All the straight furs are american? During european days there are only herms and faggots.

i'm actually from Atlantis

Lets keep it going just to even out that g/fur.

You have water proof computers? I'm impressed.

Magic Wifi Rocks ans Smoke Signals

>tfw will never have a anthro gf
k m s

You should share that tech with humanity. Why to keep it to yourself if you can make us all happy?

because Atlantean capitalism

The EU is even worse. It's now banning traditional foods because it contains some unhealthy pah compounds. We should kick that shit and go back to hunting and gathering instead. Humanity is an ant, while it once was glorious and majestic hunter, feared even by the strongest of beasts.

Newfags cant remember this one.

we only eat Bugs and giant water bugs down here
sometimes worms
no fish tho, have to get to a higher elevation for those, but goodluck surviving the pressure.
only crazy people leave the safety of the psy-barrier, but i've seen treasures from the "surface" world at the bazaar so somebody has have had to have done it.

While that sounds rather dull, I'm impressed by your ability to adapt. Why is it that you fantasize about semi-human animal characters as we land dwellers do?

there is this fungus that grows down here. it's some pretty psychedelic shit.
once the blooming fruit bodies are consumed, It allows our species to tap into the Dreams and Nightmares of other beings.
So far the only other being whose energy i am in tune with is some NEET furfag, but hey my boner aint complaining
i should cut back on the shrooms tho, they can be physically deteriorating on your health

is your name clinei?

You got psy barriers and shit. That sounds some hard core science fiction stuff, even so advanced one would think you guys have cloned live furries.

no i am a Hat

Not really
we are a dumb and simple maggot eating Mole-people.
We might have the ancient power of the Gods, but we take it all for granted

You sound so like us humans. The things we could achieve...
Hitler turned Germany into a superpower that was more advanced in science than any other country. Some of their inventions are still in use, like the stealth bomber.
Today we could have our furry waifus if he had won. Instead we have the banks pulling from every string imaginable and keeping us all poor.

Your lives down there arent really that bad.

Hitler sounds like a pretty chill guy

Most people know him as the most vile mass murderer of our history, while this isnt even true. Such is the priviledge of being the victor. Hitler lost so the banks had to twist the history to prevent someone else doing the same.

Eww, doesnt that stick to the fur like gum?

not if you lick it all off before it gets dry

That's disgusting.

nuh-unh

The fuck

can't you fucking browse e621 and stop shitposting ?

but furposting isn't shitposting

That's common misconception.

Yiff

Bump

good morning everyone

Why are you like this?

what do you mean?

Why are you being a fag on the internet like this?

Because I don't have real friends.

Get some then, fucking neckbeard. Only a loser who failed at life goes online and acts like a faggot.

dubs don't lie

Checked
also how am I being a faggot? I said hello and posted my intro image.

"I said hello and posted my intro image."

>intro image
How about you get off this fucking website filled with furfags and make actual friends irl? Go out and party or do sth, not do dumb RPs and shit on Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp8_FzJO458

I don't like social events, and most of my friends let after I graduated. Plus I've talked to me pretty cool people on Sup Forums.

oh hi i have aids if i dress like a cute animal people will have sex with me. all furrys

>literally did everything faggot would do.
kek

Gl with dying alone then.

yeah what kind of fag would use an intro image cringe amirite?

Yeah, fucking homos.

hey dash.

I see how it is.

that's the endgame.

exactly. you get it.

Hey AV, how are you?

doing alright. getting called a faggot and making people realize I'm dying alone.

You're never alone. You have us!

>doesn't help when I'm on my deathbed too weak to type.

so three hours...

Found pic of your future wife,

I tried to leave and get into normie stuff , I think im desensitized by it , so im back.
Hows it hangin?

>You have us

And your Christmas tree.

You still have us!

Greetings! I'm afraid I don't recognize your name, but hello anyway!

I'm okay. Just woke up. You?

I was new for a bit, took a break and im kinda back, dont think we've met :) Nice to meet ya Dash!

I push my clock back every few years.... but one day it'll catch up with me.

I wanna cum inside ASRIEL DREEMURR

Ah, that explains it. And likewise!

Not today I hope.

no. first was 14, then 16, then 20 (there's still time), but I put a new estimate as by 26.