Getting our daily fluffy thread going

getting our daily fluffy thread going

Starting it off cmon guys don't let me be the only one

this is not a thread for ants

Where mah autistic Bros at

waiting for weggies

Hahaha! this is a gold mind of cringe worthy alt-right little bitches abusing make believe ponies like they're bad ass. TOP FUCKING KEK, M8s

Going off with a classic

alt right? who told you we are alt right? whe don't give a fuck about dumberican politics

this image would suit better

You know this shit is a joke right newfag?

>grass sounds

Sorry for messing up the order guys dun goofed

I'm here but I lurk on phones. Sorry.

NUUUUUh

Just light the fire

dont look in its eyes

The strongest survives

Been here since before your daddy's dick first got wet, kid. I can tell a joke from a group of edgy pre-teens spamming their frustrated little memes because they hate who they are.

You're living in a false consciousness. All edge lords start off as alt-right weather they no it or not.

Fucking kids. Hope none of you sad fuckers is over 25.

you can make it to us by posting the full story in text format.

In germany, we actually say pay debsties to those broke greeks

Just to annoy them

>anything I don't like is bate
Nice defence mechanism kid. This work with playground bullies too?

>playground bullies

funny, i thought most edgelords were rioting in the streets because fuck fascism or something

literally a tumblrite out of your element trying to project onto other people, these threads have been here for at least two years

this is for sure bait, any self proclaimed 'oldfag' has surelly seen this shit before and has probably been to pol so knows the difference between alt right and being plain edgy

i think this shit's autistic as fuck but the most autistic thing here right now is you and your buzzwords

we have one or two of such sad creatures in every thread. we're used to them already

picture related

>weather
>no it or not
>trying to type a wall of text on Sup Forums

that's triggering.

Bump

The only bumps I want to see is a fluffy being bumped.

Stupid baby's. Your mummah left you cause you are bad baby's. If you come with me though I can be your new dadda...