How does it feel to have a girlfriend that loves you?

How does it feel to have a girlfriend that loves you?

Like this meme

Pretty good until you realize one day she will leave you and you'll be alone again. Only difference is this time you now know the happiness you're missing out on.

I've had gfs, but I feel the same with and without them. Dead inside.

I just see all these couples in the campus everyday.

They all look so happy together.

I'm ugly and fat and I will die alone in sadness.

Its aight. Dont go in to a relationship with the mindset you currently have OP. Probably would end up dsapointed.

I'd love to answer that question, sadly I can't

>I just see all these couples in the campus everyday
Me too

Nahhhh you'll find someone, Sup Forumsrother. Having a girl love you is great, yeah, but it happens naturally. You certainly can't go out looking for it.

It sounds stupid but if you honestly live as vibrantly as you can it will show up sooner or later. Don't worry.

What school?

Pretty shitty at times

Right in the feels. :(

It feels like you wish you were fucking someone else.

I mean it's fine. You really get used to it after the initial infatuation period. After infatuation it becomes more of a choice than something you can't control. Currently it's nice and I see no reason to change it.

I normally fuck up each relationship in some way shape or form, longest relationship I've had was only a few weeks.

>pic related, it's mine, the last time I had sex

I sincerely have no idea, but it looks good despite some downsides
Maybe b isn't the better place to ask this

The feeling of someone giving you value is great. Stop downloading pepes and improve yourself. Faggot.

Like having a friend you love and trust like no other.
>pic related.

great
you can also find one
just beg her long enough to love you and sooner or later she will
don't ever give up, call her like 20 times a day and keep begging. Success guaranteed :)

Cringey nig meme talk. Hang yourself, oxygen thief.

>tfw no big bear bf to squeeze my faggot self and let me fall asleep in his arms because i trust and love him

We hear you, user...

I don't know, I just keep moving forward either way.

u w0t m8?

I know that going into a relationship with all the shit that I'm facing right now would be a shitty experience for me and my unfortunate partner.

Its just that I was in love with a girl when I was in High school, and I tried to avoid any contact with her, just for her sake.

But now all I do is think about her, I'm even afraid to look at her facebook because I don't want to see her with another guy.

This seems a little obvious but I gotta say anyway
If you can't pull out in time you should be wearing a codom, babies are a pain in the ass

Alot of girls find fat guys sexy. not all but many. Not as much as buff chads but the idea of having a man thats realy big and takes up alot of space is appealing to women.

i weigh 330 pounds and ive had plenty of girls, not 10/10s but still.( Average at about 6/10 hottest was An 8 Imo )

>Oxigen thief
Kek
Also check'd

great

like you have expectations to uphold.

Don't do this

I ain't the one.

I tell any bitch, "Get in the pickup and suck the dick up until you hiccup."

It feels extremely good but also extremely bad because you must take in consideration another human's feelings when you act

Millennial woman are capable of love?
Whatever you say op.

this

Mynamejeff

it's alright
she lives pretty far away but we'll meet again someday

45 year old mental patient op. No sex in 9 years.
I seriously don't care anymore. Had a few gf's.
You need to get your confidence from you. Want a girlfriend. Don't need one. Work on your own shit. They will be attracted to you. Oh, say goodbye to privacy when you want it.

I feel you OP i too had a similer experience and i still get sad over ot sometimes.

Try to understand that you were having puberty hormoans going through your body at that time and they made your feelings more intense.

it's a pain in the ass
wish i was still a neet

Nice and all but I still want to fuck other women.

you will, but i recommend /fit/ you can really get motivated to get into peak physical condition. so you will at least look good when you die alone

i really wish i could find a girl that shares my interst in hiking and nature, but all of the girls where i live is 100% metrosexual

It's sucks.
This is literally me right now. Gf of 3 years broke up with me 7 months ago because she couldn't love me back and now she's with another man. We still text each other every now and then but she is happy with her life. I can't stop thinking about her. I just wish I can stop thinking about her. I hate my life.

I do have one, but love thing is coming out only from her side. I like her and like to talk to her, but she's fat and she don't excite me so much. To the point that I need sometimes pretend that I came. She will have surgical operation in a few months and she told me she need me now. And to tell you the truth I think I owe her this much. And she's on the pill and don't want kid even more than I don't, so kid harrasment opt out.

You're asking Sup Forums? Not the right place, none of us know either bub

If dubs den evry1 wil habe a qt gf

Tfw you finally meet a girl, hit it off, and really begin to get close, and then she deletes all contact info and ignores all messages you send. I dont know, OP

just end it, you will never find happiness again, and will be doomed to cry yourself to sleep for the rest of your life, no one can help you. you are all alone.

its a fucking trap

Sounds shit user. Sorry.
I live and met my girl in the small town I live in, pretty much everyone here is outdoors people.

unfulfilling

I only know the gf part

..Not the love part

that's a lovely poem, user

I'm fat myself, try starving yourself for days like I do, make sure u go out more and drink alot, doest matter what u drink just drink something to fool your stomach, o haven't started yet, done for a few days til family noticed and I had to act casual and ate a bit

op, bear in mind that not every relationship will end like this, its a risk worth taking

Back when I was a sophomore I said to myself that I will start doing diets and workout and also try to be more sociable with girls, and I actually did it. I went from 275 to 220 in like a month or so, and I was able to work out for a long time.

But I had some personal problems and thing lead to me being depressed and I remember that I ordered a pizza without my parents noticing, went to the roof of the house and cried myself while eating the whole thing.

From there on I just got worse, both physically and psychologically

It's different for everyone. Like I'm pretty sure most people would have left mine for small things; things which I accept. It's about appreciating the one you're with for who they are, even in troublesome times.

I put a collar on the bitch and a ring.

getting a girl isn't exactly as hard as you'd make it out to be
Confidence is everything, its what everyone says I know, but its true

But you don't even know the hard part until you get into it.

I know a few girls that seem really chill and I get along with them well, they're kind of shy too. One of the girls has a bf but I've seen her making out with a different guy when the bf wasn't around. She'd take some drugs and end up with some guy in her bed. Still, she's with the same bf and refuses to leave him for some reason.

>tl;dr: unless you're really lucky and end up with a girl that cares about you, and ONLY you. Then it can be fulfilling. Otherwise they're either fucked up, daddy issues and shit like that, or they act like they care but the moment you turn your back she'll suck some other dude's dick

Don't fall in love. Don't get a gf.
It's not worth it. Stick with your friends and have a good time. Enjoy life and bang multiple woman. Why settle for one?

Someday I hope to learn the answer to that question, no matter how much heartbreak I have to endure in the process

cringy turd
>niggycore

you got to be gangster fuck head. the streets suck the love out of you. rise to the challenge and dominate