Why are republicans so stupid?

why are republicans so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3VLqLLWxbQ
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First explain why you think Republicans are stupid and I will tell you how you are wrong

Republicucks never learn

So your only reason is a meme and your calling Republicans stupid. Right.....

>Why do people I disagree with seem stupid to me

Because you disagree with them. No one firmly believes something they think is wrong. So you're convinced you're absolutely correct so everyone who thinks something else must be dumb.

Because they do not think exactly how he thinks they should think.

And in this fairy land republicans are pure evil and democrats can do no wrong because anything bad is the republicans fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3VLqLLWxbQ

accurate

Remember the last time America had a republican president?

>Bush Jr
>successfully imploded twin towers killing thousands
>Iraq and Afghanistan war
>4000 American soldiers lost for nothing

Republicucks are too stupid to run this country.

>using facebook memes as proof

>anyone who has money is evil

Literal(liberal) autism

I do Rembert when that happened....less then 100 days into his presidency, right after Democrat Bill Clinton passed up on vital info regarding Bin Laden and chose not to miss le strike his compound as he was leaving office

Top kek. I bet you still believe 9/11 was real and legit. Totally not an inside job right?

>not knowing what an actual liberal is
>projecting muh DIY skills that anyone can learn easily into a meme about politics.

I am heavily leaning to it being an inside job. I have reasonable doubt and have done absolutely zero research or investigated any physical evidence so I have it in the who gives a shit column.

this kind of image was more relatable 10 years ago.

Bump

So being in a union makes you evil right? because you stand up and fight for better pay and treatment.

>that anyone can learn easily
>but they dont, and instead cry for handouts
I even need to spoonfeed the meaning of the post to you

Neither of them understand real struggles.

But Clinton was more of the same failing bullshit
Trump said he was going to bring middle class jobs back.

To be fair, at least Trump acknowledges them and panders to them. The Hillary crowd calls them deplorable, so you know, small victories.

Since you bring up handouts, most of the government handouts go to republican run states which also have the highest rates of poverty.

Chew on that fact retard.

>implying anyone voted for him for this reason, and not because he doesn't put up with PC emotion politics

Dear conservitards and libtards

That's because libs are too stupid to survive in those states

This is not Sup Forums

I love this picture. Trumptards have zero rebuttal.

probably because of something you did, faggot

Love this picture X2

The rebuttal is that nobody voted for him for that reason you mongoloid lol

Nope. Red cities and red states.

#cucked

The best tweets, just tremendous

mexico is paying tho

Oh okay so they just voted for him because he was giving them people to blame for their own failures in life?

Either way it's lulzy.

cuckservatives can't explain this one either

Because they are cancervatives rednecks whose mentality doesn't change with the time. He is the only one who can ruin his life is himself, by voting on wrong people or caring too much about how others live rather than their own life.

Loooooool

Because they're American, amongst other reasons. It's also a good reason to hate them.

Is only a fact if you can provide data to prove it

See, this is how I know you don't read. Have you heard about the rust belt? How about a state called Pennsylvania? Both of those were things Hillary expected to take based on how they voted in the last election cycle and both voted for Trump because they trusted him more.

Take one second to google and you will see what a retard you are.

You know why the "liberal elite" act superior? Because they're demonstrably smarter than most republicans. And I'm a Republican. Or was. Seeing the dolts in my party who open their mouths to accept shovelfulls of Trumps obvious Bullshit is appalling.

Need sources then
Why is that democrat portrayed wearing red
Good goy, the news is the truth just let your emotions be exploited

So incorrect, it actually made me cringe

Go back to Facebook

Lol whether or not I provide a link doesn't determine whether it's a fact or not dumbass.

Look it up. Educate your dipshit self.

>Why is that democrat portrayed wearing red

He's clearly wearing blue

>more qualified
How exactly?
>affirmative action
What? How does the practice of hiring based on race to promote diversity over qualification apply to this?

>What? How does the practice of hiring based on race to promote diversity over qualification apply to this?

**trump supporters actually believe this**

A fantastic example of liberal intelligence

i really wish the sane republicans would make a new party. i know so many that are disgusted with whats going on and sort of find themselves with no good political representation these days.
something like a "gays and foreigners are actual people deserving of equal rights but i aint paying for their food stamps" party.

The quintessential Sup Forums response for when you're talking out of your ass about stuff you know nothing about

Just answer me, moron.

>I know he's right but I'll keep filibustering until I'm called on my bullshit

Well considering my dad technically falls into the right category I would say we aren't stupid.

It was because he's not afraid to say the reasons why life is shittier nowadays
Explanation is more people wanted him as president, just like every election
Full retard
Jealous of America's superiority
Im done arguing with ctr, they know theyre wrong theyre just being paid to spread this dumb bullshit lol

You can hate me for being right just like you do Trump, but one day you'll wake up and realize your country is worth more than your feelings. Have fun circlejerking for now goys.

your premise is flawed, try again dullard. I'll help (try googling it)

So basically your argument is you lost to retards?
That is your best shot son?
kek

Seems like republicans know the dangers of handouts to the comunity pretty well. Probably why most advocate against it.

Faggot

Im still waiting for these 'statistics'......

>Explanation is more people wanted him as president, just like every election

That's why more people voted for him oh wait lol
**trump supporters actually believe this**

A republican party without the crazy religious stuff would be nice.

Who cares if fags get married?

Who cares if people want to have an abortion?

Who cares if people want to smoke weed?

Would also be nice without the neo-conservatives too.

Why start wars?

Why police the world?

Why cater to corporations over your voter base?

No, tax cuts do not create jobs.

>that picture
you provided no statistics mate l0l

Again. The exact answer when you know nothing. If you can answer the question, do it. We'll all be smarter and you'll seem like you are intelligent.

>posts common knowledge
>"PROVE IT REEEEEEEEEEE"

>common knowledge
Not always factual. Just throwin that out there

I don't get what you're waiting for faggot
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

>washingtontimes
**this is what trump supporters actually believe"

Because they didnĀ“t evolved the same way like people from the North after slavery, (I write this becuase the majority of republicans are in the south), so they still have all thise closed mind and stupid ideas, and since stupidity is very large, Trump won (and just to prove that Democrat states are superior than republican ones, guess what political party leads in the best states of the U.S, I mean New York and California, and, what political party leads on the state who has Harvard?)...

And leftist thought the plan was for mexico to wright a check so anything else is a failure. Try harder

kek, how about "I hate Trump but love Muslims because they oppress women the best and throw gays off the roof?!"

nigga pls...

>being this diluded

Trump won the popular vote by 1.5 million if you exclude California. That's how liberal and retarded Cali is.

Why don't you show us a little of your intelligence then?
Nice bait.

>no, you're dumb!

Looked it up, your wrong.

>anything u cant even pretend to refute is bait
ebin shills

like 73% of illegal immigrants were found to on public assistance and Medicaid? And we are unsure of their numbers,it could be as many as 41 million?! Those stats?

Here's the simple answer: the Republicans at the top are not stupid. They represent the very rich and have been slowly eroding any and all protections for the middle class for years. They foresaw that whites would become a minority so they dressed themselves in gun rights, religion, and small government to appeal to the remaining white middle class and that worked quite well. With the GOP now controlling the entire government they are working overtime to remove any and all middle class protections. I despise them because they are evil but they are not stupid.

What you see as stupid is the Tea Party movement. They are complete idiots. The Republican leadership hates them.

Hey Soros, want some pizza at pizza comet?

>implies that one is retard
>doesn't prove nothing
>"Y-you are retard! just accept it!"

because most americans are uneducated, unintelligent and uninformed

No. I was looking for facts to support this retarded claim.

>implying that ad hominem is refutable
wew lad

the same reason democrats are so stupid

Nice B8

Meanwhile democrats are attempting to start a war with Russia because someone they think is mean won.

Remember Obama? The one who put us in an additional 10 Trillion dollars of debt, destabalized the Middle-East, killed 100,000 innocent civilians and fucked over his own people with Obamacare? Yet he's referred to as the greatest because he's black and a Democrat

Guess you should have voted as hard as you cry....

I love this picture. Hippie faggots have zero rebuttal. BTFO commie queermosexual.