Let's see that ass

Yea! Let's keep this thread moving

Nice

Chubby gfs ass. Anyone have a cock they'd fuck it hard with

I'd like more too
That is one fine behind

Yes now moar

Cardinal Butt

Ty ty! I get access to it regularly. Actually just put off some anal to hang out with a friend tonight. Probably will get some action tomorrow so it's all fine

Beat it to that ass user. If your hard for her do you have any requests?

ass, throat or pussy? what order do you rape her? tell me and you get requests

Best pic here so far. Keep going with that JUICY ass

Work my way up. Start with her ass so I can go in dry, then dirty up her pussy then have her suck me clean

Jesus fucking Christ. My request us to burn it with fire

I plan to. Tits and as much face as possible?

Moar!

I love the corset pics I have. They're so great

Tits for your cock user

I would smack that so hard…

Her proportions are out of this world. Makes my cock rage. Keep going

Who is this glorious specimen, and where may I find more images of her for my scientific research?

Angela white?

how would you rape her pussy?just you or would you gangrape her with her family watching or being forced to help?

>Actually just put off some anal to hang out with a friend tonight
Why? With an ass like that she couldn't keep me off it

Christ
More of her

Thanks user! She's exercising to lose a little of the chub and shape things even better.

Name?

Dat waist to hip. More please

I love Jaye Rose

Anna Konda

Henry

If she keeps those curves and tits in the process she gonna to be a bombshell

Let's hope she keeps the fat in all the right places. I live big tit girls with big asses and a small waist

My sex drive isn't huge and we had sex a number of times this weekend. Again, probably tomorrow.

Gladly. If you think that hip to waist is impressive you should see her sister. It's fucking insane.

At a family BBQ. Her family is all watching and she's crying. Her mom comes to hold her hand but I make her mom give me a few hard stokes first so her hand is covered with my pre cum. Now they hold hands. You and your friends can help me. It's going to get personal I want to ruin her. She'll sit on my dick first. With my throbbing cock already filling her pussy I need someone else to squeeze there cock in her pussy with me. Any idea on who? Post her asshole. We will move to it later.

Loving the corsets
>you should see her sister
Got a pic?

That's the fuckin hope. If the good bits start to shrink I'll end that exercising crap real quick.
Read above. I agree though.

Let's see her sister! Please have pics

Have you ever seen her thin? Did she have tits before she got chub?

her sister's husband would help you rape her if her sister was threatened with rape too. of course you would rape her anyways, maybe with their nephews helping. keep going. none of her asshole sorry

OC, proceed?

Holy shit them thighs spilling out

Destroy her

I would love to share but I can't. i only post pictures I know I'm essentially "allowed" to post. I've actually been given nudes of her sister but I know if I share them it will never happen again! Sorry to disappoint but as someone with an incest fetish I gotta look out for number one.
She had B's - C's. After becoming chub (which was all my fault for the record) she has DD's. I'm ok if they come down a single size, but that's about it.

bump

Keep posting. We'd get a pretty good rythym going. Her brother in law would cum pretty quick from it being so tight. One by one her nephews come over and have there turn squeezing in her pussy with me. All fill her full of there hot loads. The rest of your family is in tears. I points and motion to her mom. Her moms reaches down and pulls my throbbing cock out of her daughters pussy. As my cock comes out all those loads spill out of her pussy. Her mom then takes my filthy cock and slowly shoves it in her daughters ass. She sequels with discomfort. You've been quietly jerking your cock this whole time but you can no longer wait. You walk over to her. What do you do next?

what's this girl's name?

Priscilla McGillicutty

Bump

That's why I love that pic

It's just my gf but she used to go by nil.

Close!

I would shove my cock down her throat and hold it there until she gags on my cock. I would give make her mom get her own dildo and rape her daughter's pussy with it. I would make her nephews strip their mom and grandmother and start slapping their tits. what's next for them?

there's a small dog around the house too if you're into that

Bump

That's it for me. About to drive home from work so I won't be around. Have a good one everyone! Happy fapping

Now you have a grand view you watch your wife tears fall. You thrust deep in her mouth. While her mom fuck her pussy her sisters come over and start taking turns rimming me! Which only makes my cock throb harder in your wife's ass. The whole time cum from there sons are dripping out of there sisters pussy and on to there crying faces. What do we do next?

You there user?

It's time for her ass to be violated by me. I want her to be face down in her sisters pussy while you rape her pussy. Her nephews can double team her sister while she's being eaten out by her. What happens next?

Have you fooled around with the sister? How'd you get her nudes?

Thank you kind user

Any more?

Yes, please!!

rape her hard, forgot pic

Anymore pics? I'm about to cum? (In real life) now the nephews work there mom until there little cocks cum again your wife has eaten her sisters creme a few times and her sister passes out and is dragged off by other relatives. Her mom is passed out naked on the floor and the family dog has snuck in and is quickly thrusting his red rocket in and out of her ass. All that left is you, your wife and me. We are all three exhausted from fucking. And your wife's holes are absolutely swollen. Before our big cum finally you look down and see your wife's pussy filled with my hard cock slowly sliding in and out as her families loads slowly spill out around me. Now you start to shove your cock in with me. You see your wife asshole clench and here her start to cry. What next?