Continuation of Laci Green Raid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XA1HCU8MqA
discord.gg/wqHqJyx
twitter.com/riplacigreen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fixed it

>Dubs
Also, I'd fuck her face and then spit on her calling her a worthless liberal shill whore.

bump

404'd

Mods are ripping threads, this wont be here long

She's ugly asf tho

wow these mods are being a bunch of faggots

LET US RAID YOU JEWS

bump

im saying drowned

>breakyourownnews.com watermark
No one's going to fall for that.

Last two threads got 404ed

just photoshoped this one out

someone edit out the watermark

keeeeeeeek

aw yis ol skool b at it agen

wheres the raid?

youtube.com/watch?v=7XA1HCU8MqA

damn the other thread is gone

Kek

can you put like, CNN or is that a bad idea?

please be real

Because we've had enough of your shits. Fuck off, cancer faggot. Stop tryna promote youtube cancerous shits here.

No that's a great idea

>being this new

discord.gg/wqHqJyx

Incase shit hits the fan

FUCKING FAGGOTS MODS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hate how her fucking default mouth position is completely agape. Like it always goes back to fully fucking open wide to say anything and everything. There's like no neutral relaxed mouth. Just full blazing TEETH.

Fuck it gets me hard. I want to hate fuck that bitch so bad.

>not even a real mod

can you be less lazy and actually remove this fucking watermark ?

yeah mods deleting those threads arent they ?

twitter.com/riplacigreen

She raped my brother.
He's scared to leave the house now.
She deserves to go down.
She's a monster.

just edited the watermark

nice work user

That's how she eats pussy

Leave the fake news to the professionals

FINALLY ,,, bravo user

now spread this shit...
go on twitter and place it there..

kek

raiding is actually against the rules. moot did that ages ago to prevent this place from being shut down.

I could fuck her all day in the ass

You are a hero user

Everyone get in that discord server for when the 404 hits

fake

fb/officiallacigreen
twitter/riplacigreen

yes, wiki is locked, some user made this screen in previous thread

how the fuck is she considered a sex educator

bump

SOMEONE GET WIKIPEDIA ON LOCKDOWN

sauce?

Bump

yeah i got this javascript tool which allows me to alter texts on webpages

>this javascript tool
Check out this tool.

you guys are fucking saints

bump

i think we should tweet at keemstar and scarce about her death, no matter how retarded they are, they deliver news,thus, spreadin the rumor and makin a name out of Sup Forums

fgt

agrred

FUCK! We've been foiled! How can we stop @the4chanupdate?

>making a name out of Sup Forums...

dude it would make a name out of keemstar

how much of a newfag do you have to be

this sheet is fake

yes!

this

july 2015

Heyohhhhhh

thats the point you fucking retard

>last tweet
>2015

not a threat

are you fucking dense? he already has name, it would be like a hacker hacking someone important, it gives their name out you fucking asinine person

twitter.com/riplacigreen

thats their pinned tweet. Their last tweet is the one under it, which is from Feb 10 2017

Breaking News- YouTube Personality Laci Green Drowns While on Vacation With Family

We are just getting reports that YouTube star and social justice warrior Laci Green has drowned while on vacation with her family. Although it is unclear what exactly happened, sources close to the Utah State Police indicate that Green was playing with her younger cousins on a pier, when she slipped and fell into the lake, hitting her head in the process. She was pulled from the water minutes later by her close friend, who has chosen to remain anonymous. The Utah State Police declined to make any comments, citing an “ongoing investigation.” The same sources have confirmed, however, that it is, without a doubt, Green. We will keep you informed as we learn more on this tragic story.

What is he supposed to say without researching just a little bit? "Uh hey guys, Laci Green died, ok bye"? As soon as he tries to find out how she died the plan is fucked.

Fill it it's gore and loli

you realize Sup Forums is bigger and has a name larger than keemstar will ever have.

Kek this is great

i can't believe at least 332 people on fb care enough about the shit that occasionally gets pulled here to actually follow it.

no, he will say, Sup Forums has made another hoax about a youtuber dying. thats enough for us and him to report on 9he just wants more news). we cant take it that far anyway

You beautiful bastard user that's almost exactly the story I had in mind when I made the breaking news pic

Fucked up the screencap. Sorry guys

What the fuck is going on? Someone want to give me a quick rundown on what we are doing here?

july 2015 . go to sleep. do your homework take creepshots of your teachers ass and posst em here later :)

still gets our attention towards his audience. well look at anonymous

2015 Genius

That account has barely any followers fucking normie

It says the wiki article is semi-protected till march 22?

you fags need to retweet riplacigreens twitter

We must kill it. get your gore and trap folders ready

nvm i have no idea how wikipedia works lol

bitch

thats amazing

I'm not a fucking normie so I'm not familiar with Twitter. If we've already attempted to pull this off, why are we doing it again? Furthermore, when people search to see if Laci Green's death is true, they'll come across this page.

Oh my god. You are a god among men

Fucking Beautiful. Exactly what i had in mind when i wrote it.