>Implying I'm a millennial

really nigga the Wii? I hope this is bait lmao
>Psx

Nintendo 3DS, has better games and it also can play Ness games

The Wii is legit the best console ever created
3DS is a handheld, not a console

Win+r, "cmd", enter

Better console

It would be the best if its controles werent cancer, oh PS games are shit loads better ... But its analog sux balls.

>kekusmaximum.jpg
im outta here Lmao, if you actually think a shit tier console with an uncomfortable af controller, no third party support, shit graphics, and shit games type "lets dance" is the best console ever then you arent worth arguing with

no

This guy knows whats up and called it a psx

>Tfw handhelds arent consoles

How old are you?

Ps3 fat can play psx,ps2 and ps3

Wii has tons of third party support, the Wii U's the console that doesn't have any.
The controllers fine, and you also have it's VC variant which is pretty comfortable
Handhelds are consoles though.
That's like calling an IPhone a game console

Hanhelds arent consoles hence the fact they dont sit on a console theyre handheld

*aren't

The fuck are you talking about? It's a gaming platform, of course handhelds count.

A phone can do all that with a better controller. If youre talking about backwards compatability than youd choose the wiiu

Dreamcast

It doesnt make them a console. A console implies it sits on a console

kys Sonyniggers
Phones are shit for playing emulated games
It's a gaming platform, but handhelds aren't home consoles, that's what this thread is about
Nice joke

Only some of them could play ps2

>> no jap support unlike OG

360 is cancer

Nintendo 3DS is a console, it does what a console do and it has the same purpose as the PSP or Vita.

Phones in the other hand are not specialized for gaming, so yeah phones are not consoles

iphone 4

As if nintendo has made a console with a good library since n64 lets be real. Even than psx was better

Gamecube was way better than this crap

What is a console? You mean like a TV stand or a wall unit? Never heard of those things referred to as a console before this moment.

this. my fat is not backwards compat. there's a rumor about whether the console shown on the box is standing up or laying down, whereas the standing up version was backwards compatible. but i doubt there are brand new backwards compatible ps3's still in the original box.

I don't care about Japan.

Shit controler, shit graphics, shit DLC.

What? Your mommy didnt get you that ps4 you wanted?

The Musk Cube

You are a millennial, how does that make you feel?

The 3DS isn't a console
GC has a good library
This is basically a Gamecube with slightly better specs
Missing out on some good games

It doesnt do what a console does because it doesnt sit on a console. Its not hard to understand

Were you born between 1985 and 1996?

Google.com

this has a smove gameplay

>Cares about graphics, and DLC
You skip school today?
No, 1973

I'm with OP, Wii kicked Xbox/Ps3 asses in its time & it's the reason why independent people actually got into franchises like Super Mario, Zelda, so is the best console phenomenon filled with positiveness for the players of videogames community actually...

Gc didnt have a good library it had the lowest import rate of any nintendo console

Generation cuck are worse than baby boomers

What is a console? You keep saying sitting on a console. What is that?

>Buying a game console that is obsolete in wo years at most.
>No upgrade options
No.

anybody recommend good mario hacks?

but mods though

Better than being a useless lazy millennial

The only worse versions of nintendo franchises were on the wiiu minus mario

>3ds isnt a console
nigger explain this to me

We all know that a PC/Nintendo combo reigns supreme.

Thanks for third wave feminism you cuck

did everybody ignore the cunt?

I cant be one because i actually know what a psx is

Yeah I looked it up and you've basically invented a usage of that word to fit your trivial distinction between handheld and home gaming platforms.

>this is important

Its been a term used before the nes so you should know

Do your own research
Millennials spearheaded that

>ITT: Nintenyearolds, faggot sonyggers and micro$hills

You mean this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(digital_video_recorder)?wprov=sfsi1

>People taking obvious b8
What's happened to Sup Forums

Wii U.

Sup Forums becomes Sup Forums

Agreed

I belive you are the one with a problem

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/console

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handheld_game_console

>nigger makes a completely unbased and retarded statement
>questioned about it
>Do your own research
settle down cool guy

Seems like the term is obsolete, especially since it predates handheld CONSOLES.

ps1 or psx you phony nigger

>Wii U can't play GC games
>"""""""Best console""""""""" system
>iFunny

Oh piss off
Get back to r/lewronggeneration

Lemme guess,
>PC Master Race

>He bit
>Pissed when called out
Truly the only way to experience gaming

Why is how 'great' a console is conditional on whether or not it can play games from the past?

fuck you i wish i had that setup, asshole

>Too lazy to do his own research
It would've given me something to play on my WII U rather than letting it sit on my shelf collecting dust.

This. Not really sure why backwards compatibility is a factor here.

>that shit came with Myst..
fuck me I would've wanted the fuck outta that as kid.

ITT get mad about vidya

see

Nigger, if you are trying to make a point, you should be the one to present evidence that supports it instead of demanding that other people make your arguments for you. It makes you look like you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

>Implying I care if you believe me or not

Well that's just lazy.

no fuck you! ps3 is the best console ever and i will literally fight you in the fucking street

PC can emulate every console except ps3, ps4, xbox 360, and xbox one, and within the next few years it will almost certainly be able to emulate those too.

Why would you ever get anything OTHER than a pc?
>> it costs too much!
Most people already have a computer, mine is just also able to play games. Upgrading your pc to be gaming ready wouldn't cost more than 300 dollars, and would have a far superior processor/video card to any existing console.
>> my controllers!
You can use practically any controller ever made on pc.
>> my exclusives!
Finally a more reasonable point. Sure, there are some great exclusives on the xbox and playstation platforms, but
1. Most future xbox exclusives, including forza, halo, and gears of war, will also be released on pc and
2. To play your older exclusives, you have to have multiple different consoles, which, if bought when they were new, adds up to a SHIT ton more cost than a gaming pc. Also, if you get rid of one of your consoles, you can no longer play those games. "Backwards Compatability" issues don't exist on pc. I can play every game that's ever been on pc right now.
I haven't even gotten into stuff like cdkeys and g2a, where you can get games for massive discounts that you'd never see on consoles.

Seriously, if you haven't considered building a pc, you're missing out. Do yourself a favor and research it.

FUCK YOU.
PHILLIPS CD-l MASTER RACE.

PC.
JAJAJAJAJAJA MASTER RACE

What! Are you a fucking tard, everyone knows that playstation one was the best handheld nintendo created.

>>a useless lazy millennial
You're all useless. Most of you dipshits couldn't even make it into mensa, so shut it.

SEGA GAMEGEAR FUCKING MASTER RACE

>mfw this can't/won't be argued