Holy fucking shit...

Holy fucking shit, did SNL just drag in the first nigger they found lying in the gutters outside the studio to meet the diversity quota? I've seen actual gorillas that look better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WouAE8LooNg
youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much you want to bet they let her rant and ramble about being a "victim" on tv tonight and how cringy will it be

Never seen her on SNL but I've read some of her twitter posts, can she even speak English?

I'm surprised she could even speak a coherent language that wasn't oooks or eeeks.

She has came so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=WouAE8LooNg

youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg

What is it with black and female """"""comedians"""""" and using that as their whole schtick?

I think she's kind of cute tbhwu

Why does her appearance matter so much to you, user? I bet you jacked off all night long to the original cast, since they were so goddamn fuckable, right?

Jesus, user, get a fucking grip.

Don't lump Wanda Sykes with Koko

Mad TV was the exact opposite of SNL.
The only good parts of Mad TV were the ones with Bobby Lee, Key, and/or Peele.

>implying all 4 of the original ghostbusters weren't rolling in pussy

Why can't she return to this hairstyle? Her hair now is awful

No love for the depressed persian tow truck man?

She literally only has a career because of Chris Rock's nepotism and influence that's a known fact

is that Harambe?

They revived my nigga?

Shabani my man

Why does she get a free pass for incorporating the loud black stereotype into her routine?

Don't remember him. The only bits I remember are Bobby Lee's 24, pic related, and
WHOLE
NOTHER
level

Leave her alone. Shit.

>steve fuckin harvey
Beside that: What an unfunny she-nigger
Sorry Krager, I know you're black, but you know we've been on Sup Forums together so, I mean I just think we're both shit-tier degenerates

Maye the people that hired her are not shallow kids that give people jobs because of their looks.

I can't tell the fucking difference

If you say you wouldn't fuck Egon you're lying. He's one attractive guy.

Did Whoopi Goldberg get a sex change?

>they could've cast Sasheer Zamata in GB but chose the new gorilla woman instead
I don't get it.

Are you also a simian?

I don't hate her because she looks like a chimp and ruins every piece of media she comes into contact with, I hate her because of her shit personality.