Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12392817
strawpoll.me/12405927
youtube.com/watch?v=m_zkKciuIpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hi I'm 12 years old and wat is this?

i was circumsixed at 13 and i still dont know how to cope

boobcrop.jpeg=i have no idea sorry

I will never understand this. You americucks know that that the rest of the civilized world doesn't do this, right?

>My body my rights! Get your laws off my vagina!
>Lol yeah doc cut his dick right the fuck up

Being circusmsised fucking sucks

Take it how you take all the normal information you have about penis... anally.

No, I quite like it :)

who gives a shit? its too late now. just move on and don't do it to your son.

As far as females go, every penis looks weird to them.

strawpoll.me/12392817

nigga did you just look at your dick for the first time

Circumcised Ausfag here

Restore it

This

>2017
>no option for penis stench

Brb. That is a great idea

This btw just wait till your older and sue them its child abuse !!

Im restoring mine. Making good progress

prove it

>Today I learned
How the fuck did you never realize till now??
You never stopped and thought "Gee I wonder where part of my dick went"

I havent been taking pics but google search it. Lots of websites dedicated to it and examples of progress.

how woĂșld you know? :(

i dont want to google dick pics, i wanted to see yours =(

Because he's underage and just took a sex ed class for the first time.

It's a reasonable reaction a lot of kids have. They've never seen a penis displayed any other way than circumcised, particularly their own which is the one they see the most. How are they supposed to know their dick is mutilated when they have no reference point?

I thought you meant that it couldnt be done or something LOL My bad user.

upload a pic of your dick already you faggot

strawpoll.me/12405927

All you people voting above 6 inches are lying your tiny dicks off

I didn't

>tfw cutfag

Life is suffering

sry

You were mutilated by your parents, this is the painful truth. You never get the nerves in your dick that got sliced away back.
youtube.com/watch?v=m_zkKciuIpA

Size of a tennis court too

No but you can restore and gain a lot of sensitivity and reduce friction during sex and have a full functioning foreskin again.

i'm actually amazed on how positive most of you are to un circumcised dicks for the longest of times i felt bad because most people when i was growing up had circumcision except me. and for that user talking girls dont care thats bullshit depending where the girl comes from if you dont have a circumcision she might find your dick being disgusting or unappealing.

Why the fuck did you choose to mutilate your cock? Are you like mentally retarded? Not trying to be rude or something.

Never say never. Medicine advances quickly. You don't know what can happen.

>under the Foot of Womb-man

It's called restoration. As old as star fishes regrowing their arms

Being sad about it isn't gonna grow your foreskin back. Unless by some miracle we have technology that allows humans to regenerate missing body parts within a few years, the best you can do is don't do it to any kids you have. You can still have a sex life if you're cut, if that makes you feel any better. The worst thing you can do if you're feeling bad about being circumcised is to ask Sup Forums for advice. Most people will ridicule you to no end for it just for the sake of it. Move the fuck on, seriously.

Except that's just stretching. I'm talking actual restoration of frenelum, ridged band and foreskin.

Yeah but he's right, you cant get all the nerve endings back. But restoration certainly helps overall

You were that pussy licker from the last thread you allowed to delete because you're so shitty

Its called foreskin restoration. Its possible

He's not right about nothing. Nobody cares about banjo strings

That guy is a huge fake jew

bluegrass bands do

Ah fuck off stay on topic, female

No one knows what you're talking about. Anti semetic rambling idiot

Circumcised. Still have enough foreskin for it to almost completely cover the head and enjoy jerking off without lube.

Consider me a lucky one I guess. I can get married to any jewish titcow with none of the consequences.

You are not of Shem

Yeah. Those pyramid meme tits are divine

listen here, kid; I've been called a lot of derogatory things on here over the years, but that crosses the line. Seriously. wtf.

Oh well. You reek of it

you have clearly never smelled a female then.

One the nerves are cut, the band that connects the frenulum is gone, you cant get that back. Stay on topic or fuck off. OP is upset his foreskin is gone. Restoration is an answer to his issue.

People can talk like one. This is why vaginas are simply sideways legmouths

I fucking know man. I've got a strong kike fetish.

Forejenny shill was saying muh banjo. Im as pro restore as linoleum polish

Thats great. You dont even wanna know what i think on all this

Jew here
those are not for you

If I really were a "Jew shill" I'd suggest that circumcision is amazing and that he SHOULD do it to his kids. God, Stormfags are almost as stupid as the liberals they despise.

You're the fucking retard that thinks anyone who's hopeful about actual medical restoration is a foregen shill

Fuck off you illiterate mong

Jerusalem is presently trampled by Gentiles because Israel is spiritual and not made of your hands masonry. This is what you ignore

The buttblast. The hair splitting. Winning! Minus the aids

What's your first language? Hebrew?

>Oy vey goy don't look into medical restoration just stretch and remain hopeless

Kike

i'm going to sound like a fucking retard but can some one explain me briefly why do you need lube to fap when you have no foreskin? this is coming from some one who does have one do you not produce enough pre cum or does it feel dry with no foreskin?

Holy fuck you are so desperate. And to answer your question. I read the Concordant Literal Version and studied your language quite a bit and Koine Greek. Is Hebrew not a romance language? It in fact is one. And I know lots of those ones

Not who you're replying to, but why the fuck would Jews care if people get circumcised?

Bullshit. A jew would know about matrilineage. You want your kind to marry gentile men.

Jesus Christ, and I thought I was a goyim.

If you use just the shaft all you're doing is feeling micro tears in your scar. If you use the head and dry it is like a work man's hands. All callousy

I prefer lube because I am tight

I can get off just by rubbing a tissue under my shaft tho if I want

truth

Your foreskin holds moisture and the skin does the work. Without foreskin its just dry. Precum is produced but it doesnt get trapped by the foreskin to keep things wet. Hence the lube..

my feriend was had no for skin. i cute mines off to give to him. but. he died. cos its wrong flavour

That's stupid.

Judaism 101 is that you have to settle down with a nice Jewish girl after you get out of law/med school.

It's fucking elementary.

EXCELLENT RESPONSE. FUCKING NOBODY THINKS LIKE THIS IT IS ALMOST LITERALLY THE ROOT OF ORIGINAL SIN AND THE FEMININITY OF MODERN MAN. MODERN MAN IS NOT FEMININE BECAUSE FAGGOTRY. HE IS BECAUSE OF MADE-HYPER FEMALES

I've fapped dry since I found out rubbing my boner felt good when I was nine. Been cut since birth. Always had enough skin to stimulate my dickhead. Do most cutfags not have enough? Seriously?

It depends on the person...some surgeries cut the foreskin back tight.

TFW I'm 7, microdick

There are high and low but problem is is doctor (mohels for this site) never know how your penis will grow into what sort of penis. At all. And there are LOOOTS of different kinds of only. Penises. So it can force you to be smaller. Or you have a loose nothing "closeness". Muh two millimeters!

That's fucking sad.

Cut canadafag here.

Anything between the Americans and Japan other than Australia is garbage and can't be considered a non 3rd world.

Of course it is. Does it make sense? Push for the opposite

actually if you get one with enough skin to rub your tip doctors later on consider it a poorly made circumsion i know this because a family member had one done and after some years a doctor took a look and told hes mom it was shit

>hacking away at penises goes wrong sometimes so do it "better"
No

Some guys grow up and realize erections can hurt because of tight skin. Not enough skin to stretch comfortably for the erection. Certain types of restoration can help gain slack skin again. I had enough slack that i can actually get it now to hold over the head of my penis on its own just from manual stretching alone. Im going all the way with restoration

Post a pic for us?

It's really cool that restoration's even possible.

Isn't it though?

Umad bruh?

I like this one.

my goal is complete erect coverage. Although ill be totally satisfied when i reach flaccid coverage without a device holding it there. It feels amazing now to have my head protected all the time. I cant go very long without it being covered rubbing on clothes

Hott as fuck. How big are you soft

about 4 inches soft on an average day.

I know that feeling, and honestly I love it.

I loooove feeling the skin roll back

Decent. Hate to sound thirsty but i wanna do it too and not much pictographical evidence. Havent you any pics for science?
Got cut at 22 for 101% fucking memeing. So even worse for me

Several sites when you search foreskin restoration have progress pics. The DTR system has progress pics but Ron Low also has pics.

Yeah i cant imagine getting cut when i was older. I wouldnt cut my kid at this point. Id let him keep his skin. I am realizing what i missed out on.

Even knowing I'm missing virtually nothing, I ain't risking that shit with my kid.