Hey b i heard innie pussies feel better than beef curtains, is that true?

hey b i heard innie pussies feel better than beef curtains, is that true?

had both it's true

Depends in how tight she is, obviosly.

can't put this one to rest?

Can confirm

Hate to say it, but yeah tightest I've ever had was an innie. To be fair, she did have epilepsy.

Nope. Big lips slide all over your shit. It's like having a blow and sex at the same time.
Anyone who says otherwise is an uncut fag who can't feel anything.

You heard me.

Also, this is now a cut/uncut thread.

.t roastie

Can confirm extra meat is better. Mmm beef

explain to me how uncut feels less roflmao

Check this faggot who wants to make a vagina thread about cock.

Go find a trap thread. Faggot.

>It's like having a blow and sex at the same time

the level of retarded posts has been set at this bar.

try your best to top it.

Innie innie innie!!!

Because you have all that foreskin in the way.

The uncutfag seems upset. Bet you wish you dick was hot like mine.

HAHAHAHAHA You will never feel the bliss of uncut sex

DEFINITELY not true. The loosest pussy I've had was a innie and the tightest was an outie. It depends on the fucking vagina you idiots.

Innies just feel like a hollow butthole but outies feel great.

Roasties are way tighter because they don't get nearly as much dick as perfect innies do.

Thats because innies suck and nobody wants them.

fuck you faggot

They feel about the same tbqhwy

I have always liked the curtains. Usually tightness is really just dryness. Finger bang that shit to a froth then put it in.

innies sometimes have have the problem that the area you're pushing through isn't self lubricating so it takes longer to get your dick in there if you aren't spreading their lips open with your hands and might get dry if you go for a while.

Tragic

hahahaha

Niggleberry.....there are thousands of sensory nerve endings on the foreskin......you cut fags are the ones NOT FEELING anything :) and not by choice

Dumbest cunt alive

Every girl/woman is different. Some feel like fucking wet rubber; some it's like sliding your dick in heaven. Has nothing to do with the look of the vag.

Idk, pussies stretch out as they get wet just like dicks get hard, but that moment when it stretches just enough for you to fit but still for you to feel its walls gripping against your cock, thats the best moment

after you are fucking for a while that goes away but it still feels good, but that moment of the perfect grip is heaven

not true at all. beef curtains feel insanely better

hnnngg