Confess your sins

Confess your sins.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1449-tampering-consumer-product
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What sin? What the rape?
It was a comment I made in private to the enemy and your shill before I knew it was the enemy.
This was spiced and sexed up into something very personal and targeted and used as the ignition for the inquisition. But you already know this.

I reported my copy of Overwatch origins edition stolen ( got physical ) and got an extra code for myself.

Sins in the Catholic sense? I'm atheist, so I don't believe in sins, so I have nothing to confess.

I have my own code of ethics that I live by, but they're so few and vague that I never really break them. I just assume other people will obey them when interacting with me.

Sinless as fuck.

I had sex with a married woman today. She also has kids.

She later confessed that she was going to get a divorce, and she wants to be with me.

I blocked her out of everything.

Not Catholic sense, just tell me your secrets

No I haven't and I won't

I fantasize about fucking my daughter almost daily i get her underwear and smell them while i fap

huh?

I fingered my fem cousin twice while she was staying with me while she was sleeping. Second time she just pretended to be asleep, woke up the next morning and told me "she knows what I did". Tell her I'll never do it again.

4 years later, she starts drunk messaging me on facebook telling me how she masturbates to the time I """molested""" her and that it makes her super horny.

moral of the story, molest your cousin, and don't listen to them if they tell you to stop.

MOAR

did you pursue? opportunity awaits

Tell us more dude.

2 years ago my sister had her cellphone stolen, it was me, on it she had pictures of her naked, when i found them i masturbated a lot, at first it was just the pictures all i needed, i could not fap to anything else, i had turned myself addicted to her, so for while i thought on what should i do, i started stealing her panties from the laundry room and fap furiously, then i went for her socks, and i wondered how a footjob from her would feel, months later, i sent her, her pictures naked telling her i had found the cellphone and that i wanted more, she of course said no and blocked the fake facebook i made, after that i sold the cellphone(no pics on it) and bought her some nice sexy socks and panties as a present, to this day she has no clue and from time to time i give her foot massages and fap like a beast afterwards

>living with a grill for the past year
>she's attractive but never really sexually fantasized about her
>one day she leaves her laundry bag by the front door
>walking by and see a lacy thong on top
>home alone and already a bit horny, and seeing her underwear turns me on more than i expected
>kneel down and lean in, put my nose close to them
>inhale
>dick goes diamondmode as i grab them and run to my room
>i drop my pants and start vigorously fapping while pressing the thong right into my nostrils and huffing the delicious scents of her pussy and ass
>legs shaking as though i was literally intoxicated for a moment
>cum hard as fuck
>put them back
>haven't done this again but fap daily to the memory

Do tell more.

That was it. She lives in california and is """"gay""""" now.

I do have pics though

Share the pics. I swear if she's ugly user...

Share pics user.

>fingered qt cousin
>turned her gay

>In college I was moving into a new house.
>The previous occupant was a girl around my age 20 something, very attractive country girl.
>As I was moving my stuff in she was moving most of her stuff out.
>I was horny and knew she was going to be staying there for a bit longer so I went into the bathroom to fap while thinking about her.
>I saw her shampoo bottle and decided to blow my load in it which made me even hornier.
>Came into the bottle.
>Moved my stuff in and never heard from her a again.
>I hope she used the whole bottle.

Anyone know if this is illegal?

I don't see why it would be. You didn't break and enter, you were allowed in there. And I've never seen any shampoo bottle that had a warning that said you couldn't add anything into it.

>And I've never seen any shampoo bottle that had a warning that said you couldn't add anything into it.
Truth. I pissed and came on somebody's pizza once. As long as it doesn't say anything on the container, you're good.

It seems like you're mocking me, but I don't see how that would be illegal either. Weird, yes. But harmless.

I hid my some of my girlfriends panties so she would wear thongs more often.
Next time we go clothes shopping I want to convince her to buy low-rise jeans in hopes of seeing more thong slips.

I sexually assaulted a drunk girl while she was sleeping. Same girl also got her drink spiked at a party and I managed to convince all her friends to leave so they could get the last train home, I don't know who did it or if he managed to do anything with her but I wanted to give them the chance.

Ive been jacking off to this news reporter I met more than 10 years ago ever since. Her pics dont do her justice. Her blowjob lips were amazing.

I dont seed my torrents.

Over the course of several months I raisdd at least 20 painties and thongs, some bras, and a few other articles of clothing from my aunt
I got caught and I did it again

Shut the fuck up dude, you know exactly what the OP meant

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1449-tampering-consumer-product

Illegal.

Me neither.