I want to fucking die so fucking bad

i want to fucking die so fucking bad

Why?

hot girl

Tits or gtfo

Nudes or go kys

drink some bleach

if you cant do that get over your attention seeking and find what makes you happy

because i'm fucking worthless shit and will never be happy or know love or affection

Can I fuck you before your body wastes away somewhere?

right? but in the end it's a crazy possibility that we should appreciate even if it sucks.

Wait 3 days. If you still want to after that, as much as you do now, then go ahead. Otherwise, quit being a whiny little cunt. There's people worse off than you. You think you're the only one whose been here? Think about your family and friends (if you have any) after you kys.

Kik me ill give you a reason to live. Stonerad92

Yea you probably are worthless, you can either make yourself less worthless or kill yourself now and save everyone around you a heap of trouble. Sure theyll be sad, but at least you wont be a burden.

I know this is retarded to say but there are millions of people like you, just unfuck yourself starting now go to the gym start going to college if you aren't and do sonething you like the rest comes later

Instead of doing that go and give yourself up as a sex slave, you can at least make some one else happy.

If you kill yourself you are a fucking pussy afraid to face the world. since you are going to die one day why not do shit that makes your life worth it? You get 1 life so do what you want dude

Ok op, listen here. Eng fag here. In my first year, I suffered from depression and minor schizophrenia (which I still live with). You think you've got it bad? Trust me, neither of us have seen the worst there is. So get out of that tub, put a godamn robe on that searing hot body of yours, and make something of what life you've got.

Are you a virgin? and if you are, want to have a threesome before you go and kys?

Kek

Theres way too much positivity in this thread, let OP kill themselves if they arent willing to change the things they arent happy with in life

they're newfags who think op is the girl.

it's just some random slut guys...

Im just here for nudes

What is it about yourself that you feel worthless?

If's you aren't a poorfag, and it's psychological, you might be able to get some prescription for it

i am worthless. that's why i feel worthless.

Dayyyyyyummmmmmn
Wtf
I wanna die now too

Is there
M O R E ? !

lol user, an hero live stream it get

HOOK A NIGGER UP
CMON!

MORE PLEASSSSSSSE!

If you can't figure out how to make it happen then you are worthless and deserve to die.

Y tho

Since OP won't deliver

what is that tattoo

i need to knoww

FUCK ME

HOT HOT HOT

thankyou user!
Anymore drop em.

PERFECTION WAIFU

Just clothed

All I have

Then go play in traffic you whiney little bitch.

>nah, i don't mean it. I'll just panhandle on the internet for attention.

THANX MAN

THAT WAS A BIG WAVE TO RIDE

I got the fat version of this & I'm ready to upgrade.
This is M O T I V A T I O N

name? Link ?

I wish I had the conviction to die.

I really want to go hard or suicide, to bet every cent to my name on 2:1 odds and either buy an apartment if I win or suicide if I don't.

Just touch my weiner, that will happy you

okay, well thanks Sup Forums. see you in hell, i'm hanging myself now.

I'm joining you too

i've literally just killed myself

goodbye Sup Forums

DONT!!!! HEAR ME DONT!!!! CALL THE AMBULANCE THERE'S STILL TIME !!!!!
I HOPE YOU FIND PEACE OF MIND BUT OFFING YOURSELF IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!
*holds and hugs user and says everything will be ok*

You'll have to realize there's little we or anyone else can do for you, the drive to do things must come from within yourself. Do you choose to lead a shitty life or do a U turn?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

u scared me u massive faggot i'm glad you're ok though, well as ok as someone can be browsing /b

I'm fine, thanks. as well as ok as.

Who is this?

This

But she's a 11/10 tho

Yeah, she's real.

Not bad enough, apparently.

No you're not, faggot.

Same, but eh

wait the one week user, try the game at least. then you decide whether or not to kill yourself.

I don't want to kill myself, I just want to have something that makes me worth being alive.

I WANT TO FUCK THE FISH

yeah you're worthless piece of shit scumbag that should be gunned down in an alley like the degenerate you are. kys ffs

exit bag