Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

John, I'm writing this to you because this is apparently the only way to get in touch with you now. I dont know what else to do. Its like u don't even love me anymore john. I used to be ur bitch. I used to give u head, and u told all ur friends how cash it was. The john i knew would never hang out with those fat retarded no lifes. But now u spend your days looking at stupid ass pictures. U used to be everything good in my world, but now i don't know. Honestly, have u ever had a girlfriend like me? I mean, i guess its fun hanging out with those guys for a little while, but u take it to a whole new level. Have u started jerking off to pictures on Facebook yet? Don't become a stranger, you've already hit me with your best shot. We were pretty much perfect together, u know. You were the captain on the football team, and starter on the basketball team. But now its like the only sport you play is 'jack off to naked drawn Japanese people'. You even had straight a's, and i was your banging hot girlfriend!
Pic related, it's me and my girlfriends, SINGLE NOW!

Truly the greatest story ever told

Besides the chronicles of MadThad that is.

This will never be out of date. Timeless really

>greatest story ever told
>not Denko
(´・ω・`)

I'm a summernewfag normie and wat is this?

nice
epic
I like it

did he died

Yes
Car accident

;_;

So she was a prostitue the whole time? Now I fully understand why he's referred to as 'john'

Thanks.

Wow OP, Number 1 you look like you're trying to impersonate "The Situation" faggot off Jersey Shore just with a way shittier haircut. I'm sure you get fucked in the ass on a regular basis. Number 2 as far as you're supposed "banging hot girlfriend" goes, she looks. like a blow up doll with a fucking pulse, way too much makeup, fake ass tan, and you have better fucking eyebrows than she does. She's got a face like a fucking iguana. You guys kinda look alike, related perhaps? Number 3, yes, I heard straight A's are pretty easy to get in special school. You look like the kind of kid I used to beat the shit out of for lunch money. And lastly as far as what I do for fucking sports, I'm over here in fucking Iraq wondering why I put myself in danger everyday for a country with a bunch of assfucks like you. I bet you've never done a hard day's work in your life, you have no idea how to be a real fucking man. I wonder how it feels to go through life completely devoid of meaning. Stop going online and disparaging other people just because you're existence is so dull and meaningless, you're embarassing yourself. A shit like you wouldn't last ten minutes out here. And btw how much did cost to take a picture with your sister?

Hey dudes,

My name is Jack, and I like every single one of you. All of you are cool, witty, funny guys who spend your free time of their day looking at funny pictures and macros. You are the sense of humor that lacks in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any hate mail? I mean, I’m sure it’s fun making fun of people because you are so witty, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even more awesome than stand up comedy.

Don’t be a stranger. Just laugh with me too. I’m pretty cool. I was editor of my school newspaper and started my own detective agency. What funny activities do you do, other than “having fun to awesome drawn Japanese anime”? I also live with my mother and have a modest friend who is a girl. (She just taught me calculus; Stuff was SO complicated) You are all awesome who should gather at a big party. Thank you for listening to me.

Pic Related: It’s me and my female friend.

. :.

.:: :: : : :::. .: :.: :: ..: .::: :.: : : :: :...:. .: : :.::.:.:::::::: : :: :: . :: : .:.. :.: .:::. : :..:: : ::.::.::. .: : : : : :: : . :.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: :::

..:: .:.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: ::: :.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: ::: :.:::: .:: :.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::(:..:::: . :: ...:: :.:::::) ::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: :::

..::.: .:: :.:. :::..::

I honestly don't remember this.
I do remember some meme about John getting stabbed.

I like you Jack.

>calculus
>complicated

found the brainlet

You're a big guy!

Good evening sperglords.

Allow me to introduce myself first, My name is Cinebro, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are plebeian, boring, casuals who spend every second of their day talking about shitty superhero films. You are everything wrong with the board. Honestly, have any of you ever seen a French New Wave film? I mean, I guess it’s okay for fifth graders to have taste like this but you guys take it to a whole other level. This is even worse than playing Call of Duty all day.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much a true cinephile. I live in a booming city and work at an arthouse cinema. What do you do other than shitpost and talk about Hobbits? I also got straight A's at film school and have a banging hot blu-ray collection. You are all plebeians who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic related, it's me and my films.

I wonder what he looks like 10 years later?

Rerro Fraggots,

Mry name is Scrooby, rand I hrate every sringle one of you. Arll of roo are frat, retarded, ro-rives roo sprend revery second rof their day rooking rat stupid rass prictures. Roo rar reverything brad rin the rorld. Ronestly, rave rany of roo rever grotten any prussy? Ri mean, Ri guess rit's frun making frun rof preople brecause of rour rown rinsecurities, brut roo rall trake tro ra whrole rew revel. Rhis ris reven wrorse rhan rerking roff tro pictures ron fracebook.

Ron't be ra stranger. Rust rhit re rith rour brest shrot. Ri'm pretty mruch perfect. Ri was rhe read of mry rown shrow, and frucked rover ghrosts. Rhat sprorts dro roo pray, rother rhan "jrack roff tro raked rawn jrapanese preople"? Ri ralso gret scooby shnacks, rand hrave ra branging hrot grirlfriend (Shre just threw me shome schrooby shnacks; Shrit ras RHO rhash). Roo rare rall raggots whro shrould jrust rhill roorshelves. Rhanks fror ristening.

Ric Rhelated: Rit's rhe rand mry ritch

I smell a new Sup Forums meme

I don't like Superhero movies as much everyone else so this doesn't offend me.

RIP :(