Cuckold thread post ure gf/wives, cuck tribute welcome :D

cuckold thread post ure gf/wives, cuck tribute welcome :D

Gf

Will post more if you tell me wwyd

Wife

she deserves to choke on my fat cock

take mine as yours guys

Nice dubs, would you make her swallow or cum all over her face?

swallow everything

I love posting my wife in these threads, but I can only do it in the middle of the night when it's unlikely people will recognise her.

Wife

reply for more

Then what would you do to her?

This pic is all over imagefap. fake cuck.

very interested. more?

would have her keep her phone fixed on her in that position as i fuck her tight pussy from behind while she films it and shows it to you and all your friends

Link?

where would u cum?

deep inside her pussy that now belongs to me. you can try to suck it out as best you can. kik?

Amazing! Don't u have some of her boobs?!

who wants?

more of her op?

try her kik toveltovel

very nice ass. very kissable.

more?

attempting right now

show me those fat tits

gf

i'd love to see those lips wrapped around my hard cock as she slowly moves up and down taking in every taste

i'd push those tits around my hard cock as i fuck them slowly and she sucks my cock deeply

this is the first Sup Forums post i have commented on in about 7 years to say how fuckin fine she is damn

you like?

mmmm what a good little slut. kik?

join us?

i love this little slut. what is she to you

Nice pair on her

gf, why?

wwyd?

Lovely, would really enjoy being her owner/bull

wwyd?

gf

just love the fact that you love the idea of other guys jerking off and possibly fucking your little whore

she's got such a curvy body. she's meant to get fucked by large groups of men

thats what she likes

Pin her against the wall and fondle every inch of her silky smooth skin before I force my massive cock deep inside her drenched pussy

grab that black hair of hers and fuck her pretty little face, making her gag and whine as i use her throat

Wwyd?

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

how would it happen?

i'd love to cum all over her face just like that and then have you lick it clean

Id pound town that little bitch hard. I love face fucking girls that look like that.

Perfect position to put her succulent lips over my throbbing member and beg for more

Anyone

me and all my buddies would rip her dress off of her, she wouldn't protest. we'd spend all night plowing away at every one of her holes without mercy. every orifice would be a gaping hole by the end, each filled with gallons of our cum. meanwhile the whole time you jerk your tiny cock from a distance

Would love to introduce her to pleasurable anal

so im guessing you like?

assfuck her until she cries for sending me a pic of her giving the finger

you have kik?

lol thx man

lay her on her back and push my dick in her mouth, moar bikini pics

She loves anal

Nope

Ex had a fantasy of being stripped in the woods by strangers and gangbanged as her boyfriend watched. She was a whore

Give me some details plz

Slap her face hard and tell her she is now a slave to the patriarchy

have her bend over while i jerk off and cum on her lingerie and allow you to clean her up

I want to impregnate this little bitch

I'd force my balls in her mouth and make her little eyes gloss over.

She isn't a feminist tho

nosering and red hair tells a different story tho

The perfect position to fuck her throat while grabbing her tits

Doesn't make you a feminist

What's next

she deserves to be bathed in cum

Wife

i would berry my dick so far in that ass who ever could get it out would be crowned king arthur

Can someone please cum tribute her?

Then I open her ass with my hand start licking her asshole while fucking her pussy with two or three fingers

sure you would buddy

That girl is great. I'd go ass to mouth in a heartbeat. I'd like to see more of her. Does she have a kik? Want to privately send it to me?

Continue

cucktribute her pls

Thanks man

So beautiful! Any nudes?

Please