Homophobia runs deep because it is psychologically forced and developed at an early age

Homophobia runs deep because it is psychologically forced and developed at an early age.

Literally every homophobe is terrified of homoerotic feelings that they've already had or will have. They can't cope with it, so they project their hate onto those who have the guts to honestly admit what they can't. Cowards. Pathetic.

*project the hatred for themselves

Does this mean Mr. Tumnus is the Devil?

kek

>forcing your 4 year old daughter to wave a flag that she doesn't even understand

>implying she was forced to

she probably has two moms or two dads

u mad?

Not liking fags for religious reasons is different to being a fag.

Personally I don't like fags because you guys say dumb shit like this rather than just enjoying dicks and stfu.

>Homophobia runs deep because it is psychologically forced and developed at an early age.
The opposite is true.
Homosexual acceptance and cultural marxism (known as Multiculturalism) are taught and enforced at a young age in liberal-biased public schooling.

OP, you're a fascist liberal touting a line for an ideology that will one day turn on you for not fitting in with their decorum. You have nothing, are nothing, and will never be anything.

Both are true. You're a self-hating faggot hating OP for being made a faggot too.

>Personally I don't like fags because you guys say dumb shit like this rather than just enjoying dicks and stfu.

Because you can do that just fine in countries where they will throw you off a building for having fun.

You're all wrong because you're all faggots.

>self-hating faggot
I don't care if you suck cock.
I don't suck cock. I've got 2 FB that are both women. I messed with a guy once when I was super drunk on Dark Lord and Assassin, wouldn't ever do it sober.
What I do care about is when you faggots have parades and wave your genitals in the face of children, convincing impressionable and naive children that its' ok to behave like a fucking retard and join a community with a higher AIDS volume than African squirrel monkeys.

There's no self-hate here. That's you projecting your self-hatred onto me. You know what a fuck-up you are from the standpoint of evolutionary physiology and in the eyes of your parents. The only people who will support you are the same flock of mental degenerates that think a grown man, pumped full of hormones under the guise of "transsexual therapy" won't explore his curiosity of his newfound sexuality by assaulting children when he uses the same bathrooms they do.

No you're all faggots because I'm wrong.

>I messed with a guy once
Faggot confirmed

you just found this out now?

Empathy is something most kids that young pick up on pretty quick.

implying your post doesn't show you're a twelve year old.

It's not empathy. It's fascism and young-age mind conditioning.
Liberal spin won't save you, here.

That or we just find gays painfully obnoxious. Seriously. Since when did taking dicks in your ass warrant a fucking accent? It's the most grating nonsense. Fuck you, fuck your lisp.

Fascism is letting whoever fuck each other if they are consenting adults? Or is it fascist to teach your kids to tolerate others who are different.

I hate how the media use children for their stories and then label them like "Even this girl is more tolerant than blah blah". Funfact: That child on that image knows shit.

I'm bisexual and I'm nothing like that. Most don't even know I'm bi. Do you not like me too just because others make LGBT look bad?

Kinda like how Jesse watters just had a 9 year old describe immigration on live television? That one seems way worse to me, because they put him in the center of attention

more of the girl please
did you get any upskirt?

I'm sure you're every bit as annoying as the rest.

VP Mike Pence is gay. I'm 100% sure if it. Haggard's Law is real.

But I'm not. I'm just asking you if you're willing to accept that we aren't all the same.

mincing around is not being homosexual , its fuckin annoyance , fags who act like everyone else and dont think the world need to be rainbow or special for them alone have no issues at all

No, not really. And i don't care enough to be proven wrong on the topic.

then you're retarded

Or it's just plain out wrong, which it is.

Kill yourself, scum.

If you say so. I have 0 use for homos and 0 desire to find one.

Care to give any reasons for this alarmingly creative hypothesis?

back to tumblr little girl

look at their faces
>he understands the situation
>she doesn't
>hfw he doesn't unedrstand that rainbows are nice
gay pride is literally using rainbows to indoctrinate little children

>inb4 bait
even if bait, this sht needs to be pointed out for all the newfags

All behavior is learned, but only half comes from other people's mouths. The other half is garnered through reward/punishment. Therefore, only half of homophobe's in existence learned it from parents. Study psychology before u spout opinion's on other people's behavior.

> 0/10.
> sage

End your pathetic existence.

That guy was a fucking moron.

You can't honestly believe that a 4 year old girl has her own opinion on gay right tho!?!?

I'm just waiting for the pedo acceptance revolution. Took the gays 20 some years to go from out to having an sjw hoard...I may get to legally fuck a 4 year old little girls before I die if we get a P added to the LGBTQYXJKHWTFEVER community.

Except one thing is okay, the other isn't.

Adult gays can give consent.

You're pretty moronic if you can't see the issue.

Progress consists of changes that SHOULD be made on moral grounds, not RANDOM change.

It's not a choice. I was born Pedo. One day you pedophobes will know the error of your bigoted beliefs.

You're a threat to society then. Gays aren't a threat if they're consenting adults. You, on the other hand, are always a threat.

Alligators and snakes that are a threat get taken out, and they were born that way as well.

you seem like an great example for OP's claim

It should be on a factual basis not a moral one.
If it is a moral belief it is subjective and anything could be justified if enough people think it is right

Some are just dumb people not questioning the shit they're told but you're right nonetheless.

4 year olds are pretty good at yes and know. If the one 8n the picture can have an opinion on gay rights she can decide if sex is fun no?

it's okay dude, no need to worry

Ask any self respecting scientist if homosexuality amongst the human race benefits human existence in any way. The answer is going to be no. It serves no purpose. Transgenderism is a default in your DNA and homosexuality can also be a default or pure hedonism.

I can't imagine what it must be like to be restricted to a single thought.

Gay people are good for humans. Lowers the population. Or at least stops it from gaining numbers.

it does actually
for instance, the same genes that make a dude gay also happen to make his sister fertile as fuck
also, gay people tend not to have kids of their own and this means there's extra adult support around to help breeding couples with parenting and shit
remember, evolution isn't about the advancement of individuals but the advancement of genes
your family shares your genes
so long as you help them procreate, it's not actually imperative that you do so too

>It serves no purpose.

Just like your whole existence.

That's the stupidest thing I've read today.

U fags butthurt? Have some cream for your anal pain

>pure hedonism
>implying this is a bad thing

Except young children don't care whether you fuck men, women, or giraffes. It's the adults, dipshit.

Pretty sure you want to double check your information on the "waving genitals" part and the AIDS part. Both are just blatantly untrue. Granted, it might just be hyperbole, but then why would you feel the need to resort to exaggeration to make your point of view seem more appealing?

Thats the most sickening picture ever taken.

A brainwashed child used to promote a political agenda. Faggots should be gassed

I don't hate you man. There are those of us that trust you to make good choices in your life.

Do you mean to say "defect"?

*only

Yeah I did. It's to early to be posting. I haven't even had my coffee yet. Ty

Can someone explain to me leftie influx on /b lately?

For every cum eating faggot thread I see some marxist whining.

Is it just advanced baiting or an attempt to divide the prominent stance around here?

Typical homosexual circular logic. Could it be that you're hated because you are whining, pandering children? You got marriage equality, fantastic. Was it good enough? No. Now you're shitting on the rights of small business owners because they don't want to make you a fucking cake. So you march, throw tantrums, and cry while damaging peoples reputations, businesses, and livelihoods. It would be great if it stopped there, but it doesn't. You attack free speech because everyone's rights end where your feelings begin. You want special protection so that you can somehow be immune to the fact that not everyone loves you for the special precious snowflakes you all are. Deeper down the rabbit hole of contempt, your bullshit ideology that what you "identify" as changes by the second, ensuring you stay in a perpetual state of pissy and offended. So, what the fuck are your redeeming qualities? Why shouldn't i hate someone actively working to destroy my way of life, seize my rights, and makes it a point to be offended by anything that i say? There's no deep seeded psychological issue, you're a direct threat to the lives and freedoms me and those before me fought and died for.

Nah. People use their kids for shit all the time. What about children who have to work at their parents' shop? What about the Westboro kids that are routinely taken to their political protests? We are all a product of how we were brought up and what our parents made us do, but it doesn't define us. How about we keep all children in an isolated chamber until they're old enough to form their own beliefs? Sounds splendid.

then you don't get to invoke the authority of scientists anymore

It is very clear to them that this place played a major role in Donald Trump's victory so they are trying to conquer it for themselves.

The shilling on Sup Forums is nothing compared to Sup Forums and /r9k/.

>Nah.

Yah

> What about the Westboro kids that are routinely taken to their political protests?
Defending the word of God and overall trying to make the world a better place is not the same as promoting faggotry.

>the word of God

actually believing a magical sky fairy king wrote a book

religion can turn otherwise sane and rational people into fucking idiots that should be ashamed of themselves

I'm sorry you got it late in life, but sooner is better than never. There is no evidence of a god. It is made up. A big joke played by those in power over the dumb masses to control them. Thank me later.

I never hated gays. My mother is extremely liberal and my father is conservative but never hated gays.

I started to hate fags more and more over the years because they have to constantly talk about it and introduce it into every conversation/event. It's not even just that they happen to be attracted to the same sex, it's that they have to be as obnoxious and degenerate about it as humanly possible. We get it, you're a warped deviant with no identity outside of that. Cool, now fuck off.

>homophobes are gay

Then why do they blame us straight people for all the hate they get? They should sort their own shit out.

yeah, also it's pretty pointless because at least half of Sup Forums is a latent faggot who likes boipussy

>raw truth
I voted for him and still kekd

>only faggots hate faggots

Well gays should just kill themselves then, shouldn't they?

What about those who don't actually fit this idea about them? I'm bi and almost nobody knows and I'm not in anyone's face about anything.

I don't mind people like that. It's not like I'd know you and think you were cool and then when you being bi happens to come up in a moment when it makes sense for it to come up I'd all of a sudden hate you.

Entirely this

Marriage rights? Coolio bro.

The pride parades? Gender identity? Constant hissy fits? Special treatment?
Fuck that noise, we straight people don't get any special treatment, throw straight pride parades, change genders every other day, so why should you be able to?

>Deflecting your own insecurity onto others
They're just mean it's not because I'm a flamboyant prancing fairy everywhere I go!
Seriously I don't care why you're being an obnoxious cunt, I just want you to shut the fuck up and stop being an obnoxious cunt period.

Your original post said nothing about god, you were merely upset that children would be used to promote a political agenda. Shouldn't that extend to all political agendas, then? Or just the ones you don't agree with?

Opinions against opinions, total bullshit in both side and propaganda. It makes me sick to look at if children are used as shields...

Shut up and go suck some dicks or eat a pussy whatever you identify to be

Gays have been part of a marginalized culture for a really long time. Let them have fun, who is it really hurting? I'm 100% confident it will die down in time, provided people stop bitching about it.

Fag detected.

And so is your mindset that everyone that doesn't wanna fuck a gay dude is a homophobe. I'm a fag and you know what, I haven't seen ANY forms of homophobia, AT ALL. Every once in a while you can get those quacks that think we're like spawn of Satan but I find that entertaining and use it to my advantage because they clearly fear my faggotness. Pic clearly related

So you haven't seen ANY homophobia, or you see it "once in a while?" Those are two mutually exclusive statements man.

She probably doesn't see the difference between a homo and a hetero. And she's not 4 but 7. And trust me, they can understand. Most kids, even at 4 can understand being treated unfairly. Sure her parents probably had a big role. But that doesn't me she doesn't understand.

This fucking tard here.
"he understands the situation" HAHAHAHAHA

Most people are pedophobes, because they think all pedos are a ticking time bomb. I'm attractive to women, yet you don't see me trying to rape or molest women.

Everyone is a threat to society. As long as he doesn't act on his urges and get help if needed.

Dumbass, we are more complex than just shooting out babies. If it benefits the human existence or not, I honestly don't care. But I've heard many behavior biologist, explain the benefit of homosexuality. Such as extra support, it tend to be the younger brother who are gay. The older males the children, and the younger male help support and doesn't strain or lead to conflict on the resources. Also, it's basic evolution that diversity is one of the best thing for the population.

>Jesus saves from hell
How imagined person can save someone from imagined place?

lately? There has always been a decent amount.

You sound like a jealous kid, why does sick kid get a lollipop and I don't.

"seize my rights" yeah, I'm sure the racist said the same thing in the past. Why do I have serve these browns and Asian folks. It's my right to refuse to serve them. Although on the flipside I do believe if a store is being a bigot, it should be outed. And people who disagree should ignore those places.

And it's not like they are treated as equal. So of course they should still be fighting.

Yeah, I know a guy who is into guys and cross dresses and still support Trump. He's just so deep in there, repeating the same Sup Forums and internet garbage talking points.

Pedophile=Transgender=Fagget

thank you Milo

this pic is funny bc both of them were taught from a young age to believe what their parents told them

look there is nothing physically wrong with being gay but its not normal its not natural and its not morally right.

Hyperbole is a literary device. If you take anything else from that, you're just grabbing at straws.

No it isn't, kids are psychopaths.

Its literal population control by nature. Gays are to be hated and killed

You are simple minded. There were plenty of times in civilization where homosexual relations were not only respect but revered. Read about ancient Greece, Japan, Egypt... you are truly ignorant and a conservative sheep. You can't think for yourself or question your dogmas. Your brain is broken.

And what exactly happened to those civilizations? They all collapsed. Also keep it simple stupid.

>forcing your 4 year old
Parenting 101, retard.

hay oldfag here it seems when we put people down we put ourselves down even more thanks Milo