Wwyd

wwyd

nothing, out of my league.

Fuck the girl on the right while pulling her hair as she licks left's pussy.
WWYD?

Get them drunk and take them home. The right I fuck her mouth until she pukes and then titfuck her until I cum all over her ugly face.
I tie up left and invite a load of guys over, one fucks her ass whilst I ram my cock down her throat, she screams in pain so I slap her face and spit on her. We make her lick the cum off rights face and then bukkake the both of them.

We take their clothes and make them walk home naked covered in our cum.

reply 4 reply

make her role play as a teacher and bend over w no panties on
tittyfuck the shit out her

She'd love that. Especially if you're black

Swim a few laps and get bored.

facefuck the left as deep and hard as possible and cum all over the right girls chest!

WWYD?

Go for the 2 hotties behind them just floating around, you know they got more experience

ITT: butterface

I let left ride my cock for a while while right is sitting on my face and in grabbing her tits. While this is going on there occasionally making out. After Cumming in left i have right eat it out of her while fucking her in the ass.

I'd wait until she did a late night gym session and we were the only ones in there. I'd watch her bend over in her tight shorts when she's doing squats until I was nice and hard. When she's lying down, I would come over and straddle her. I'd pull her top down and slide my cock between her tits. As I fuck those tits, I'd grab the back of her head and make her open her mouth so that my cock pushes in on every thrust. I'd make her keep her tongue out so it gets nice and wet and her spit lubes her tits up.

Then I'd get her to go on all fours with her back arched so I can see her ass as she takes my cock all the way down my throat. Once I've fucked it nice and hard and her throat is sore, I'd pull down her shorts.

She would stay still as I fuck her in the ass, pinning her down by the neck so her face is pressed up against the floor. All her spit would lube my cock as I fuck her in the ass until she's sore and I eventually pump her tight little ass with my cum.

Which one?

take off ber bra n make her walk around in that t so ppl cud see her nips
just let em both sit on my face as i jerked off

Right! moar?

go deep in

go on, plz!

I'd slap her face and pull her by the hair to her bed. Then I'd tie her to it and pound her ass as hard as I could. She would moan and cry as I'd go faster and faster. I'd then cum on her face and let her tied up there so that she has to be found and be humiliated in order to free herself.

in the water ofc

She is a submissive slut and does whatever she is told. I roughly fuck her ass and she hates it, but she has to pretend she enjoys it. I pull out and fuck her mouth so she gags, the taste of her ass lingering in her mouth as I fuck her ass again. I repeat this until I cum deep in her ass. As it leaks out I force her to eat it up off the floor.

Molest the fat kid behind them using the float noodle.

sad true for most here

shed get all wet from guys looking at her tits soid make her take off her pants and panties n pull that tshirt down lower like a dress and carry on walking

10/10

holy shit those tits

Pull her hair while fucking her from behind and cumming all over it when done.

I'd take left to a dark alley and force her to her knees. She would fight back for a couple of seconds, just to not seem like an easy whore, and then act like her proper self and gladly accept to suck my cock.

She would make herself gag and drool all over it like a good slut. I'd then fuck her ass and slap it to make it bright red. She would smile and enjoy it a lot. I'd then cum on her face. We would go back in public places and people would look at her because her face would be covered of jizz. She would giggle and love the attention.

testing my ban

how would you degrade my filipina gf?

Probably talk to the one on the right because we're both a lil ugly and her boobs are spaced far apart.

The whole time I was looking at her stupid fucking face I'd probably be thinking about lifting weights and being more fashion-forward so I can try to get with ugly's friend.

more of her ?
something upfront?

you forgot the pic

Take all three home, fuck the left and right together and make them each each other out. Then send them away and impregnate the middle and keep her as a sex slave/ breeding material.

What kind upfront?
Wwyd?

deport her

I fapped 2 minutes ago, I would make them do the dishes.

to what? the us? ya dumbass

Call duterte and tell him one of his sluts escaped.

face+slutty clothes like the pic of her sucking
would fuck her face, cum on her hair, stuff a plug inside her ass and let her walk around like that in public flashing boobs and ass from time to time

ITT: cucks

to her shithole rat country, with duterte's pussy hungry cock waiting to execute her

my savior

Swim in the pool

Explore the cave

The one in the background on the track.
Challenge to a race

coming from the dude that likes to be cucked using some random whore from google.

nice, u got one with clothes on ?
shoot one string over her glasses and make her walk around like that

like this?

She loves cum on her face, she always licks it up afterwards

shes bad. more of that ass

Lol whut, not me. Also, Holly is anything but random.

which one? i have nudes of both

Have her get naked and lay down on the bench. Proceed to fuck her face while fingering her. Cum in her mouth and make her swallow, then leave her then for other guys to use.

date girl on right
make sandwich for girl on left

plz go on with her!

Left reminds me of maddie so get her pregnant so I can have my own little maddie to love everyday

left

Post both. I can't choose.

left is too thin to bear healthy children, she is borderline anorexic

I fuck right doggystyle while she eats out left.

well holly simmering isnt your girl. most likely doesnt know you exist. yet you felt the need to hear what other people do to her? lol whut? dick head

wwyd

My eyes

Who said they have to be "your girl", this isn't specifically a cuck thread. Is everyone dating the girl they post? I doubt it.

Maybe I want to hear what someone would want to do to one of the hottest chicks alive? Either way, it don't matter.

Be autistic and push them aside so I could swim

user you still here for replies?

Avert eyes and awkwardly shuffle back to the squat rack

WWYD to my wife anons?

Damn, that is one fine body, would love to love to look her in the eyes as I slowly insert my cock into her sweet young cunt. I'd suck and lick those nipples while pumping, pull out and have her look me in the eyes as I shoot a load of cum down her throat.

Pick one or more, wwyd?

Left looks like she wants to have a good time.

I'd get her drunk at a house party and offer to drive her home, making sure I have atleast a six pack in my car.

Fill her up while I drive her around until she barely knows who she is anymore

Fuck her silly in my car, then dump her on a street corner and post the address with pics on Craigslist.

Shoot a load on rights stupid face

Would gag her on my cock until she cries then nut on her face

i'd take the left one. i'd pin her down and fuck her from behind, pulling her hair harder and harder as she moaned. then i'd flip her over and fuck her until her eyes rolled back like that from pleasure, before cumming all over that cute face

wwyd?

Take a picture and start a wwyd thread on Sup Forums

Loves being throatfucked on her back

Take her top off to expose her tits and rub my cock over them and between to get hard. Then make her jerk me and suck me until I fuck her there on the beach.

Good I'll shove my cock down her throat to the rim. I love getting my cock all wet and slobbery from a sluts throat. I'd jerk off to her open mouth awaiting my baby batter