Hit me up

Hit me up
If youre not a bitch or a cuck youll man up and call me. I'm fucking jacked as shit and you wish you were half my size. I workout 7 days a week and only rest to nut your botch. Try me

sorry, I don't waste time on manlets

just what a nigger would say

How tall are you?

Do your parents know you are posting here lil buddy?

what can your monkey ass do with a gun?

Kik

Only workout for your body's look?
4 times a week I'm training martial arts. I don't need to look as good as you to kick your ass.

Brain doesn't grow along...

lil bitch only works out 7 days a week. Fucking joke man.

Man up and work out 8 days a week like me faggot

OP did this guy steal your girlfriend? you gotta let that shit go bro
why don't you start lifting too and maybe she'll come back to you

gym muscles don't mean you can fight.

Hey little man, I'd guess around 1,75m (maybe even less) and small dick/balls because of roids.

What are you trying to OP?

Not your personal army faggot. Call him yourself.

aight nigga how close is you to baltimore nigga

manlet

Are you the katana fedora type or the early era Steven Seagal type?

Dude's about 4'9".
I would give my taint a good scrub with his face prior stuffing him into the 5-gallon pail from whence he came.

>premium line number
>newfags or true autists call
>profit

The fuck did you just say to me you little manlet piece of shit? You look about all enough to tickle my ball hairs with your head. Does asking women to reach the top shelf for your Trix get you numbers or do they take you to child services thinking you're lost? Hard to slay pussy driving around a smart car because they don't sell peddle blocks big enough for the lifted truck sitting in your driveway. Does the running board come to your chest or chin? Do you need a ladder or daddy to pick you up?

Work out 7 days a week, fuck you I work out four weeks in a day, you're slacking. Although it's i.pressive you've managed to get enough protein to bulk up like that with semen as your only food source. Incredible.

>If youre not a bitch or a cuck

So basically you only want manly men to call you.
How fucking gay are you pretty boy, you wouldn't stand a day in my world.

glamour muscles make you a pussy