no

21 y/o virgin reporting in

i feel too young for my age

my problem is growing up

b8

timestamp dat shiet m8

I turned 30 2 weeks ago.
I feel the same as I did 10 years ago.
I can't grow up... well it's more that I refuse to.

Old (?) Yeah.
Bad (?) No.

>current year
>not being on the list
>feelsoldman.png

lmao that aint me, i just posted a random hot asian

90's kids, pfffffff

child of the late sixties here, would still slap one up that tasty little piece in this thread though

>Also
We got too much education and less money than our parents.
Just saying

im not even on that pic, i feel old as fuck.

OC?

I certainly miss FF7 and septera core

too much liberal brainwashing

also most of you are spineless sheeple

Just use the brain that came with you when you where born

Private async void why()
{ SureButWhy(); }

FF VI was far superior

Haven't tried playing that, '91

got her set off reddit a long time ago

are you fucktarded

this is not a forum herp derp

underage b&

confirmed for mental retardation

Dec 1986 here

Feel old? No.

Feel like I've wasted a lot of my life? Fucking yes.

Distract myself with college bitches and vidya outside of my shitty career? Yes siree

Buy gold or an hero for society, newfag

Well, it was great

Dear god

Yes, it's time to grow the fuck up.

Truly, even though, everything seems so shitty

yeah. Born in 87. Turning 30 this year. Feel old as fuck. But thats because I havent been good to my body.

Young guys, take care of your body. Dont smoke cigarettes and dont drink malt liquor. And stay away from sodium and sugar.

Dumbass post. A 90's kid is a kid who actively grew up in the 90s and experienced them. You're too young to be a 90s kid if you're born from 93-99. A 90s kid is one born in the 80s so that they experience the 90s from ages 10+

Being born in '91, makes me eligible?

I feel old.

Most of my friends are getting engaged, having kids, finding carriers, etc. And I'm left behind. Regretting all those days gone by.

Left hopeless, loveless, and miserable. Seeing as kids play outside, enjoying their time. I am reminded of my own past, and how wonderful it was.

Life sucks. We begin as kids, careless and innocent. Grow and find our own path, and procreate. Once our services are no longer needed, we lay waiting for death to take us away.

Death is our only reward in this game of life. An emptiness void that no one can return from.

I agree. I
Born in 1993. Learned who Curt Cobain is at the age of 20.

Well when you're raised in a bubble of overprotectiveness and told how special and wonderful you are, the truth sucks.

By all means, hold it against the teachers and professors and parents who lied to you, but man up and help make America great again. Let's put the era of pussification behind us.

Don't use emptiness and void next to each other

I was born in '77. been a drunk for 20 years.

ha

graduated HS in '95

yo fellow 1991 friend, represent

Ah, no, I'm not raised in America, everything was mediocre, it's just that people seem more "worth killing" in everyday life

Born in '83

Whenever I want to feel old I remember the Lion King came out 23 years ago.

Wait till you get to 35 and your heart starts screaming

> no more cholesterol.

t. '83 fag

I'm born in 1998 and feel old as fuck personally.

No one is "friendly" here fellow faggot, though, command listed

84, drunk for 16 years

That's... Tragic though

Oh that. Yeah. I lost patience with morons a long time ago. I just don't deal with them anymore unless I have to. Old stupid friends who never grew up are no longer part of my life. Drama queen plagiarist neo-feminist sister in law? Nope.

Run of the mill idiots in normal daily interactions you learn to tolerate, because your expectations fall. You end up mildly pleased when the dumb monkey at the fast food restaurant gets your order right.

Where my 1995 niggas at

Class of '97 here. What are you doing in the middle of a work day on a children's website?

How and why. I can't even imagine what it's like to grow up in the world where internet is a completely normal everyday thing.

Why did I laughed while agreeing to your post. You seem.. ok, kudos

Feeling old? Yes.
Wanting to go back in the 90s? Hell no.
Russian 90s very awful, I don't want to ever again live on homegrown potato considering a bag of Cheetos a holiday special.

That bad?

Fuck yes. I'm 53. Killer job, great cash, and the years go buy like telephone poles beside the interstate. I'm gonna be an useless pants shitting old fart in subjectively like 5 years. Fuck this.

I fucking hate millennials.

They are the plague of society and they should all get anal cancer.

I think you are projecting really hard.

My birthday was yesterday and I'm 28 so yea.

Dude, grab a beer and have a sit

The older you get three faster they go by. I'm 38, and eight years ago was NOTHING. A blink of the eye. 23 seems maybe 5 years ago, not 15.

I see people I think I know, but then I realize I knew them 20+ years ago, and this person I'm looking at could be my kid.

I almost hit on women in their early 20s then I remember I'm old and creepy now and no longer a hot young guy.

My father got lucky with a job - he was a driver at the city's hall. He used to steal his boss's dinner leftovers so we could get some sort of meat every once in a while.
When my brother brought a cold two days old big mac from Moscow we cut it in 6 pieces so everyone could get a bite.

Seat*? Oh well

Ok, that is bad, I feel you

Yep. My Dad's 84 and he just laughs in my face about it. "Why bother taking the Christmas lights down, it will be back in a couple of weeks"

This
People who were actually born in the 90's aren't 90's kids

Me again. I will say the action is amazing. I look decent enough and make sick money, so I am the answer to every divorced 45 to 55 years dreams.

I miss young tits. Firm, high, youthful. Young bodies in general. Fucking women in college was awesome at the time, but I didn't realize how precious those years were.

Have a sit works too. You're just too used to hearing Chris Hansen say "have a seat"

why?

dumb