What does this necklace mean? I have seen it on a lot of girls. Is it some sort of code?

What does this necklace mean? I have seen it on a lot of girls. Is it some sort of code?

Other urls found in this thread:

aboveaverage.com/i-got-this-8-99-choker-from-forever-21-and-now-i-cant-stop-doing-anal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

black belt for sucking cocks

It means they do rough anal

I've red that the choker has been used by whores back in the day to notify the customers that they suck dick. duuno if its true doe. use google Sup Forumsro

/thread

this
also: NAME

it used to be a big trend in the 90's
nowadays its reappearing or something

Chicks with Daddy Issues love to wear chokers. It's like an ID badge.

It is a tattoo choker, dumbass.

I just bought one for my gothic gf.

This.

You're retarded .

>Gothic gf

This isn't the early 2000s anymore. Go back to listening to Evanescence.

>Go back to listening to Evanescence

Why? This isn't the early 2000s anymore.

Nigger, I didn't ask you what you think.

I don't respect or care to hear your opinion.

I like metal and she doesn't. She likes goth shit.

But at least I get laid, cuck.

Its the black belt of sucking cock.

It means they like wearing it for fashion reasons.
Why the fuck do people think they're funny and clever by saying "HURR IT MEANS THEY'RE A BLACK BELT IN SUCKING COCK DURR" LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!

9 times out of 10, some punk/goth/emo bitch will get a tattoo choker because of the edgy style.

Normie blonde/brunette sluts wear that shit because they are tumblr faux grunge whores that like sucking dicks.

>triggered vagina

Its a choker. Theyre in style..

End of explanation.

this

>/thread

>oh look it's this thread again

Yawn

>faux grunge

>coalburner head cheerleaders that think alternative style is dyeing your hair jet black and owning a Nirvana shirt.

kek

It is in fact a signifier that the girl likes to kink harder than the average basic bitch -- getchu one if you can stand listening to her stupid fucking mouth

>everything about this faggy post

Just Wow

aboveaverage.com/i-got-this-8-99-choker-from-forever-21-and-now-i-cant-stop-doing-anal/

Here's an article about it

>tfw would still wear one because they're qt af and I secretly have a daddy kink and like the look of chokers/collars

Slut detected.

It means shes ripe for rape, and won't mind it.