We are going to be having our first baby and my wife wants to name him Erai

We are going to be having our first baby and my wife wants to name him Erai...

I told her it sounds like he's black. what do you think Sup Forums

what about Throvald then he sounds like a fucking legend

black or no it sounds like fucking stupid special snowflake faggotry

Erai? Yeah i hear so many black people named Erai it's crazy.
no, Erai sounds like something from middle earth
the brown scare is real with you op

Name it Torbjörn

Baby is half black. You didn't know?

name the kid Moose

loook dude as a white guy with a wierd ass name dont do it. give him a strong white name. its easier in school and when trying to get a job.

give him any scandinavian name because they are all white names and they sound manly

Tell her kids with a non-standard name are x2.5 more likely to develop mental and social disorders. You could be making the next school shooter, NEET, depressed loner, gay, or autist by not naming him something respectable like John or Rick.

haha your life is almost over.

what the fuck is erai lol it sounds like an asian saying Eli which is a perfectly notmal and acceptable name

what is your name?

Just get a regular name. Some nice usual name. The best gift you can choose. Around here would be some name from the bible. Like Mark, Andrew, Peter.

Erai sounds to much like awry. Which is pretty fucking gay.

I doubt the kid is yours anyway, OP. Why don't you name him Theon - a neutered cuck just like you.

One of these

John Smith.

TÄÄRGUS

Pronounced E-Ray. Like X-Ray but gayer.

OP HERE NEXT DUBS DECIDES

Nigger

HoogaBooga jr

How the everloving fuck do you pronounce that name?

W
I
N
R
A
R

Throvald

dubs of truth

Topkek

Nigger it is probably not your kid, your wife knows it. It is the son of the bull your wife is cucking you with and he's black af

I almost choked to death on my food laughing

Erai would have been fatherless

Name him Ragnar

Maybe the baby is black

ERAI! ERAIII

Yeah OP, that shit sounds bad. Having a rare name makes you unique, but that's about it. It's going to be more difficult for him in the long run when it comes to his professional life. Try to get her to pick a uncommon whiter sounding name. I remember going to school when I was younger with a thor, gunner, remington, Jaxson and other shit like that. That would be acceptable.

As somebody who has a name I have to spell to every single person I meet, don't name your kid with a name they have to spell every single fucking time.

I swear to god like 1 out of 10 people I meet get my name right on the first try. It gets old by the time you are 10, and I'm in my 30's.

Don't name him Erai, that's retarded. Nobody will even know how the fuck to say it. And he will probably be discriminated against in job interviews when they see his resume because they will think he is a nigger, just sayin...
>do we want to interview Erai or John Smith, hmmm