About damn time he did something about the lying media. I think they should just do away with (((press conferences)))...

About damn time he did something about the lying media. I think they should just do away with (((press conferences))), everyone who gives a shit knows it's just a farce for soros-funded outlets to humiliate the successful Trump administration. Anyone agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8yzoj4xBqY
twitter.com/ACLU/status/835243910771404802
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/23/cnnleaks-cnn-editor-says-theres-no-debate-climate-change-calls-fox-news-unbearable/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEMA_camps_conspiracy_theory
cnn.com/2017/02/24/health/heroin-overdose-study/index.html
asd.fema.gov/inter/locator/home.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Anyone agree?
yeah, morons and Trumpcuck shills

take it back to Sup Forums faggot

Lol, most of the people here support Trump. Cry me a river. fucking cuck

autism will do that

I think he should keep doing them but with independent media only, such as infowars, fox, brietbart etc. The problem is the MSM has a libcuck bias and will make anything Trump says sound bad

Facts have a liberal bias.

Its because trump looks like a goldfish when he talks, and about as smart.

Fox is as mainstream as you get, dumb shit. It's owned by Rupert Murdoch, the same dude who owns most of the MSM. I don't think you know what independent media is.

Real talk.... do you actually think info wars is a legitimate source?

youtube.com/watch?v=-8yzoj4xBqY

bideo

No, you see jews are inventing climate change because reasons, and the american people want to see what ww2 was like from the nazi side.

Hint: It didnt go well.

Being outspoken does not mean your sources are illegitimate... CNN is outspoken about cuck policies, does that mean they're illegitimate?

source on all MSM being Soros-funded? Please no MS paint comic sans pics as "proof" please

Look, as far as I understand Trump didn't ban anyone. There was a private, unofficial press conference and he only picked media outlets he liked - big deal! Did I miss something? Because I didn't read anything about CNN and the others being permanently excluded

cnn makes shit up on the regular and reports fake/non news. That makes them illegitimate

Good, it means they just opened up some seats for Breitbart and InfoWars

Exactly. CNN is literally a bunch of jews sitting in an office all day thinking of ways to de-legitimize Trump and push their own interests.

Good. All these fucking retards do is twist everything out of context and just generally shit all over the place, foster negative attitudes and contribute literally nothing except rants and crying.

Why would you not ban Someone from your home if all they do is who get drunk, trash your house, attempt to fuck your girlfriend, then later on Facebook twists the entire night to make you look like the bad person?

>being this upset

>thatsbait.gif

Who cares if the media says mean things about him. Hes being a lil faggot. Now to be fair the media, for the most part leans a little left based on amount of orgs out here, but half the shit they rag on him for is stuff he literally said on camera.

The correct way to go about this is to not give a fuck.

If somebody comes into your house and then insults you and makes up complete falsehoods, would you invite them back to your house?

remember when obama discredited fox news when they ran stories about him being a muslim from kenya that was going to impose sharia law, take away everyone's guns, build fema camps and force people into death panels?

oh wait he didn't because he believed in the 1st amendment and wasn't a fucking dictator like your fucking demagogue.

Hurr durr, generic comment about you being a "Trump shill"

ITT: Trump supports try to come up with an argument in favor of this without calling people jews or cucks, and fail

Typical cuck response. "I don't agree with something therefore it is bait"

Reporters are the public’s representatives in the White House, and their job is to hold the government accountable.

twitter.com/ACLU/status/835243910771404802

Can you give me some examples of things cnn has made up? Or reported items that were documented to be fake by legitimate organizations.

>being this retarded
All you need to do is turn on CNN and watch for 5 seconds. Literally everything they say is untrue, and it's been proven that Soros gives CNN millions of dollars to spew anti-american nonsense

...except he is a muslim from Kenya and he did build FEMA camps

>current year
>you still haven't heard about the camps

Thats like asking asking someone to write their name with the pen in their ass

Do words hurt your feelings?

>he said 'cuck' so all of his points must be untrue!

>asking trump supporters for facts
might as well ask an atheist for proof that god exists, they have neither the interest nor the ability to provide you answers

>implying this is an attack on 1st amendment
>being this retarded

How is not allowing them to attend a press conference an attack on the entire first amendment? Unfuck yourself and think before you embarrass yourself with your Neanderthal reasoning, you white trash libtard.

Not breaking any laws, what's the problem cucks?

>current year
>still thinking he's a muslim and not a reptilian

yfw you realize 9/10 Trump supporters will think that's just a good-ol' patriotic "red-white-'n-blue" flag.

Eh, who am I kidding. 70% of Americans in general will think the same thing regardless of politics. Country of morans.

No they're fucking not, they're private companies run for profit.

feeling entirely unhurt here buddy, just that resorting to name calling just shows that you guys have no legitimate argument and that your belief on this subject is entirely driven by hate and vitriol.
>Sad!

That doesnt answer my question you fucking dipshit. I said support with evidence. Evidence does not mean "well my gut tells me its wrong". Provide a piece from CNN, then provide a piece of LEGITIMATE, verfiable evidence that refutes the CNN piece as bogus. The source cannot be "Trump said it was fake"

Samefag CNN shill. There's a suspicious amount of CNN support that occasionally pops up in political threads, even though hardly anyone in real life respects them. Odd.

>ACLU
>reputable source

The ACLU is literally a nigger apologist organization. If there's ever a riot or break in, you can be sure the ACLU will be there defending.

> 1st Amendment

You keep using that like you really know what it means...

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/23/cnnleaks-cnn-editor-says-theres-no-debate-climate-change-calls-fox-news-unbearable/

Back to pol. Fuck off.

Nice trips homeboi. Your statement seems correct. Its kinda funny seeing people try to answer the question though.

Trump has been in entertainment for DECADES though, you don't think he knows when something said about him is fake and when something is real? He knows who he is and what he's done, and if he says the media is lying then whose to say he's wrong?

Lol ur a sheep dude. Faux news must have some subliminal messages in it, everyone I know who watches it is fucking nuts and think all this shit is legit. Stfu you pleb

>most people on a basement dwelling chinese fingerpainting board famous for gore, pedophilia, and social rejects in general support Trump

Well color me surprised. That sure is something for Trump supporters to be proud of!

>info wars
>breitbart
>fox
>no agenda

/r/The_Donald/comments/5vquu8/exposing_the_media_project_veritas_releases_part/de42n81/

Well they are right. There isn't climate change deabate other than the one anti science retards like GOP keep pushing.

Stop trying to censor us REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All those sources telling Alex Jones about the lizard people...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEMA_camps_conspiracy_theory

>Conspiracy theory

I don't watch Fox news lol

Nice attempt

>wikipedia
>owned by extreme liberals
>funded by George Soros

you fucking retards will never learn, will you?

Again - what has CNN outright lied about that they haven't retracted? I'm not interested in what you believe is "suspicious."

>Literally everything they say is untrue

You either don't know the definition of:
>literally
>everything
>they
>say
>is
or
>untrue

or some combination of all six. Please restate while providing at least one tangible example.

Please point out where any MSM source has made up anything about trump.

>"provide a legitimate, verifiable source"
>provides breitbart
lol

You do realize this doesnt prove that cnn produces bogus segments and articles just that they think Fox News is garbage and they think climate change exists. Thats not "fake news" thats just common knowledge

>2017
>trump is president
>i support him
>happy.bmp
>dont follow the news for a few days
>see this thread
>mfw
>realise if trump doesnt change the way hes actng america will slowly turn into North Korea

fugg

You haven't disproved my point dipshit. Why don't you give me an example of ANY CNN article that isn't backed or funded by a liberal think tank or Soros organization?

There is no winning with you retards. Everything is a conspiracy with you faggots.

doing this will just paint them in a bad light. But I'm glad they're making a stand against the globalists. Everyone wants trump to fail.

I feel the same, oy vey!

like watching a chicken cluck, reading this guys bullshit.

I thought it would be seen as hypocritcal if i ragged on breitbart even though its clearly a steaming pile of shit. Theres a reason none of their stories circulate nationally on other networks/organizations. None meet journalistic standards.

Not him - but again, not interested in who funds CNN. Give me an example of what they've outright lied about and haven't retracted.

InfoWars and Brietbart are just as biased in the opposite direction as CNN is. What you're saying is not an argument.

Ive always thought bbc was ok. dont know why they banned them.
>telling someone on Sup Forums to take it anywhere.
take it up your ass trap faggot.

cnn.com/2017/02/24/health/heroin-overdose-study/index.html
What's the liberal spin on this oh wise one

Of course! Anything you don't like is a "conspiracy theory!

If you change the word "camp" to "center" you'll see your own government admits they have constructed many cam-uh, "centers under Obama. Here's a link:
asd.fema.gov/inter/locator/home.htm

You'll tell me it's just semantics. I'll ask you to define the term "conspiracy theory".

>implying twisting the contexts of stories is not unethical
>implying withholding aspects of the story is not unethical
>being this embarrassing
>not committing suicide
I guess they have to blatantly and obviously lie during every minute of broadcast for a CNN loving dipshit like you to criticize them.

Which part is BS? Fox is certainly owned by Rupert Murdoch, who has his hand in almost every MSM outlet. That's not disputable, you can just google it.

>"Fox isn't mainstream, it's just owned by the same people who own the mainstream media"

Yes. The $$$Press Conferences$$$ need vetted journalists! Only wealthy news organizations that donate to the Trump foundation will be allowed to critique him.

>fox
>not msm
how about you just stop posting.

gotta be kidding, right? breitbart? the site that makes up news?

didn't read it, but if it was an editors comment, that's not reported as news anyway.

No one should be allowed to tell lies except for Trump and Spicey. Those are our two liars in chief.

Of course he can't

You didn't close your quotations. You points is invalid.

How does it feel, knowing I just proved you to be an retard?

oh the ironing.

>"your own government"
Thank fuck I'm not from the USA.

BBC is the EU mouthpiece for diversity and cultural enrichment that occasionally licks the monarchy's arses

Well, it looks like it was SUPPOSED to be a standard press conference, and at some point this was changed. CSPAN had it scheduled for broadcast originally.

Hmmm how about any piece that literally reports the news of the day that are videotaped? There are so many. So when they report something trump says that is retarded and then have audio of him saying something retarded is that fake?

Why is it always George Soros too? You guys have a hard on for him. I dont get why you think hes some Jewish wizard bent on global domination by trying to make niggers steal white women.

Hes just some rich old fuck. there are richer republicans out there like the Koch brohers, but you would never beleive a liberal story that they are out to try and ruin your lives and control the world.

You need to bone up on your rightwing rhetoric friendo. ACLU is a jew shill organization. Niggers are not their primary clients.

>press conference
>private

I don't think you understand the function of the press.

lol

UNAMERICAN

The Jews are in control of many things, but the ACLU is 100% a nigger cesspool of "lawyers" and SJWs who wait next to the phone all day in hopes to profit off of the latest BS "racial discrimination" story.

And Barack Obama. He tried this too, member?

if you didnt know they invited everybody else faggot. are you mad because your a cnn reporter? he just didnt invite the ones that make shit up on the reg.

Wait are they still worried about this?
Do they not realize Trump has already said he would used 100k national guard troops to hunt down illegals?

That wasn't even a conspiracy. He actually said that.

Though the FEMA camp thing was pretty funny. WATCH OUT for false flags! They gonna make the entire nation move to camps and lay down marshawlaw!!

>this post was brought to you by Coca Cola.

Nah. Your idiocy gives us enough reason to believe you're a cuck.