This shit Sup Forums

This shit Sup Forums.

Homunculus. Basically some Russian dude inserting his sperm into an egg. He only waited like a week and got this.

I'm planning to do it myself, Sup Forums. But waiting a month to see how it develops.

Should I?
>tfw gonna have my first child
>will kill it in cold blood

Dubs gets to name my future IT.

bump

Name it , "4chans nigryo"

One off. So fucking close

Story of my life. "Egg Whites"

I saw this, wonder if its real, def post results. Hopefully ill see it when/if it happens. Also... name it sperm worm

You know, I'm really liking the names.

Mainly doing this just to see if it's legit or not. I've seen some weird ones with crawfish as a result, prolly fake.

Any idea on how long I should keep it intact for?

Name it 'tumblr' since it clearly goes against both god and science.

No clue, ive only seen that one video abiut it.

TOPKEK

If it actually is against God, how so?

I'll show this shit to my science teacher man.

This has been proven fake time and time again you absolute autist.

This

/thread

>sees someone on internet post bout something
>apparently fake
>SJW mode activated

Boo-hoo user, sorry that my autistic mind isn't capable of acknowledging things :'(

>crying SJW immediately when I call you out for being a massively retarded faggot

Are all of you Sup Forums newfags this easy to trigger? You're become cry just as easily as tumblr, it's hilarious.

user

name it 2D

Name it nigger faggot

Nah, I'm only messin with ye.
>implying I'm Sup Forums

THE TRIPS OF TRUTH

You can leave now newfag

OP here

I'll do another post again sometime this month/next month. Look for the "- N" at the end.

I'll see you all around then

Mate this is old and has been debunked.

You going to get a rotten egg that's all. And alot of regret.

Please go back to your subreddit Sup Forums you newfag fucks, you're just embarrassing yourselves at this point

This things looks like humans when they're fully developed, right?

Millennials are stupid.

I think you're just looking for a reason to jerk off.

lol you got fucking destroyed. suicide is your only option at this point unless you're retarded.

Bump

ITT: Sup Forums fails all the biology exams so instead decides to at least involve in some political science, as that's something he understands well

Posting a shitty image macro = destroyed?
You newfags are the saddest shit ever, please just stay in your subreddit and containment chans and stop polluting Sup Forums