Chad here and why the fucking hell do you want a girlfriend?

Chad here and why the fucking hell do you want a girlfriend?

It's a headache, it's like having a child, you need to take care of it, talk to her everytime, go out with her, do what she want, you only fuck when she want, sometimes she is bad and you don't know why. And i don't go out like i used to do with my friends to a drink or to play soccer or even play videogames, i don't go to the gym since i had a gf.

The only thing i like about this is the sex and kissing her.

Why the fuck do you want this?.

I dont do any of those things you listed because I have no friends
I also only get laid when I save up enough for a hooker
Stop bitching and be happy you have someone

Because biology wills it

You sound more beta than Chad. If your girlfriend is such a pain in the ass and only good for sex, just fuck her, dump her, then find a better girl with more of a brain and personality. Instead you're a slave to the pussy and bitching on the internet. Because you're a beta.

Being alone is actually a good confort zone, having friends is better than having a gf too you should work on this, in college you can find anybody to go out and stop fucking hookers.

Also a gf is more expensive than a hooker

Because it's your best friend you can probably trust. Because what was listed actually makes one happy and not the sex alone.

I already graduated college
I was a lonely betafag in college and still am

I generalize, i already had a lot of girlfriends = every single one is the same

>slave to the pussy
fair, but i prefer beign here than fucking a hooker

I agree after 8 years.

Spending time with your friends usually results in her joining.

Chilling involves watching her shit shows and pretending to enjoy them just to save an argument.

No matter how hot she is you progressively find uglier and uglier strange attractive just for the thrill of fucking something different.

Everything and i mean EVERYTHIN requires at the bare minimum double the effort.

Bitches are fucking exhausting

Go to a gym, workout, talk to somebody there, invite them to drink some beers, next day find that person again on the gym = make friends

truth. And they wonder why we take up drinking.

>Bitches are fucking exhausting
Are you fucking me?

This is exactly the reason people cheat and go drinking in a "girls night" "boys night".
It's exhausting.
Sometimes i'm working and i had a message from her in the whatsapp and if i don't respond i don't get pussy and i sleep on the couch.

This is true but have you ever been in a relationship?

No but you can be damn sure 99% of the female population will fuck you big time in one way or another during a relationship and not in the way your sex ed teacher explained 2 years ago.

Relationships take a lot of work and while men are generally better at "work" than women the criteria needed for anything worthwhile requires a cuck attitude or the patience of a saint

Oh no. You mean she expect that in a relationship, you'll talk to her? How dare she. Grow up

Try beign with somebody for 5 years and see how do you agree with me.

I bet you're one of these illusive straight guys who pretends to be a fag just so you can speak to the opposite sex and rip your

This guy never had a girlfriend

shit my kid doesn't have a say we fuck and neither do her mama.

You write that so bad that isn't funny, try again in another thread

try reading both posts again and maybe you'll get it this time.

tho i seriously doubt it.

take that grammar over to /nig

kid you ain't got nothin on me lelelele

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT!

Much like your child support officer

ur unnderstanding me obvi

nigger

>why the fucking hell do you want a girlfriend?
i don't,
I JUST WANT TO BE UNCLE T-BONE.................

that guy is a winner

ya can not fuck wih us suck

>Chad

Anyway, your copypasta sounds like it was written by a faggot that thinks everyone is the same

this man is a living HERO

damn this guy must get so much pussy holy fuck

So all relationships are doomed to fail?

It's like living on an isolated island.

Be this guy

Dress bad, have a little dick, ugly af, balding, weird mustache, bad tattoos

Confident af with a fucking personality = Get a lot of pussy

Advice taken

wait is this the same fuckin dude?

all hail

\w/

Good...

stop...

Not that guy but my girlfriend begs for sex and I usually say no she is thirsty as shit and also does pretty much whatever I tell her to

Being a world famous fashion photographer for the past 20 years may have something to do with it. Implying that confidence with an empty wallet results in getting your dicked sucked on camera without it being a snuff movie is false

I feel like I'd actually enjoy having a child, at least for a couple years.

Plus my gf won't ever poop in her pants.

true that

t bone is that wite nigga casually plunging his dickhead into every female model, movie star and probably most male models and movie stars you've ever fapped to

easy pickinz...cuz ur uncle terry and they come expecting to suck your dick now. fuck. what a life

instead im just a normie posting sadfrogbois

Dont be with her if you are or she isnt happy with who you are. You beta faggot. If a girl likes you and will be your girlfriend through all the shit you want to do then you know you are doing it right. If not she (besides sex) is a waste of time.
Cuck

You need a better Gf

This faggot knows.

Thanks to that faggot bumping the thread with T Bone pics

I like how you say "Chad here" like you expect us to know who you are

No actual advice though.

lurk more newfag idiot