Why does no one here care about the soon to be MOTY from the franchise that basically wrote the 21st century action...

Why does no one here care about the soon to be MOTY from the franchise that basically wrote the 21st century action movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLt7lXDCHQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't really see why there was a need for another one

>Matt Damon playing a tough guy
I could never take these films seriously.

Fans wanted it.

Is he going to blow up Langley so he can get to the bottom of this?

>using the word, "franchise" to describe a series of films

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

I care, just not enough to make a thread about it, or really talk about it in any great detail.

I like the Bourne series, but there is no discussion to be had.

geez don't get your panties in a twist, mister

Because plebs like this

prefer capeshit and foot threads.

Sup Forums is full of plebs, OP, the Bourne movies are some of the best action films ever made, at least they get recognition everywhere else besides here.

The new film looks like it's going to be great.

Tony Gilroy should have directed it. His work on Legacy and Michael Clayton was masterful. Instead we have Greengrass' fucking dreadful shakey cam, incoherent editing and digital zooms.

I can't stand that shit. And yes, his awful work has commandeered the action film because it requires no thought to shoot handheld. This is why The Raid and Fury Road were so great, because it was everything this film was not.

I think I'll give this a miss.

Better yet, give his brother Dan (Nightcrawler) a shot at it

But the Bourne films actually are a franchise.

>Tony Gilroy should have directed it. His work on Legacy and Michael Clayton was masterful

LMAO Legacy was fucking horrid. GTFO pleb.

They should both work on it, Coen bros. style.. Dan's direction of Nightcrawler was great.

Great stuff mate. I'm talking about the direction and camera work specifically. Gilroy's Clayton is a masterpiece. Greengrass could learn a lot. That's why outside of the Bourne films, he's done nothing and nobody cares.

Terrible pasta

Yes, and I'm talking about how much of a pleb you are. LMAO Clayton a masterpiece? Greengrass is miles better than Gilroy could ever hope to be. You better go to the doctor kiddo, you haven't gone through puberty yet.

Wow, I can see you know your stuff.. You've certainly changed my mind.

Greengrass' ability to craft nuanced tension and suspense, as well as applying a bit of restraint is truly something else. In fact, his work is so influential, Tak3n was inspired by it!

youtube.com/watch?v=uLt7lXDCHQ0

cool, and basically every action movie since the bourne films came out, thing is they almost all suck at shaky cam. Greengrass is the only one who can do it properly, and the Bourne films are a shitload better with it.

>Greengrass could learn a lot. That's why outside of the Bourne films, he's done nothing and nobody cares.

I haven't seen Bloody Sunday, but United 93 and Captain Phillips were entirely decent imo

>That's why outside of the Bourne films, he's done nothing and nobody cares.

Look at me, look at me, look at me

I'm the patrician now, pleb.

Captain Phillips was okay. The only memorable thing about it was the LOOK AT ME man, mostly because of le epin memes.

>Shaky Cam and BRRRM, The Movie
No thanks

You fags ready for shhhaaakeeyykino?

This.

>furry road
>Legacy

>masterful
pieces of shit
that's where i laugh

i'll have a look at the raid and night call tho

>I haven't seen Bloody Sunday
how?

Matt: why Greengrass?
Gilroy: that's gonna be the shortst discussion of your life. Have you seen bloody sunday?
Matt: i went right through the store. and that was it.