Confession thread?

Confession thread?

I really want to fuck my girlfriend's sister. Yesterday I was messing around with my gf telling her I don't let her do "yuri" with her sister unless Im there to watch it, they are both into that yuri shit. So she told me that she wouldnt let me seer her sister nude. I always tell my gf how cute and beautifull is, but yesterday she told me that her sister its much hotter (wtf are you doing telling me that are you dumb or something) now I cant stop thinking about my gf eating her sisters pussy while I fuck her.

What are your secrets?
Any help with mine?

My gf is still fucking her ex, and I know about it, she knows I know.

We still have not addressed the issue

Why

So why arent you bewting the fuck out of that retsrd? Or your gf as you prefer

Because she and split bills 50/50 and I'm in no position right now to start a conflict

Plus I don't really mind. I'm busy at work a lot anyways

I just got a new recording that will help sink these fucking idiots. I new a bit more and then I'll be able to ruin them all. Should be interesting to watch them try to explain themselves.

*need

so she's your roommate not gf

It's pretty common in the military, but I'm in the Navy and have lied about having several medical problems, so far I've slipped through pretty easily, they don't check your records at all

Cuck and dubs.

She's my gf.

She's kind of told me anything they have left is just physical. I'm not worried about it. We are all prettt young

What if you talk about it with her and just cut up the relationship and then keep spliting it 50/50
Or just start fucking another woman, yeah fuck it, fuxk your coworker, if shes a woman indeed

First give your brother to her in your mind, then think how you get her.
Imagine !
Whatever, you're dead.

I used to babysit my mentally handicapped cousin everyday since I was 12 till 18. I was horny one day so I gave her an unnecessary bath so I could touch her body. After a bath that took to long to give I took her to my room while she was still naked. I asked her if she wanted to play a game and she signaled yes. I explained it was a hiding kind of game and I pulled out my already rock hard penis. I tell her if she can hide the top of it in her she wins a quarter. If she can fit it halfway she got 50 cents and if she could take the whole thing she'd get a dollar. I made it halfway inside her before she showed discomfort. So I moved it halfway in and out till I came in her. It was the greatest feeling I ever experienced. She could only take half the next time I tried but after that it went all the way in everytime. She made 1 to 3$ a day off me every weekday and some weekends till I went off to college.

Unless you plan on getting married or see you guys staying together for the long run then fuck it dude.

Its fucked up but i regret not fucking my ex's sister. She was hot and would walk around nude in the morning and just talk to me and shit. Being the loyal ass wiener i am i didn't do anything. Next thing you know i broke up with her over some stoopid shit. Fucking her sister would have been worth every second.

Now that im married i would never fuck around behind my girl because i dont give a fuck enough to ruin our family but dude when your young and in a simple relationship then fuck it just take the chance if she gives it to you.

The deal is I don't mind the fact that he is fucking her.

Fuckin genius, cheap sex toy
Im proud of you user

Was she at all attractive?

Every time I stay in a hotel or motel, I vandalize the bible.

if I can fuck her then in what way is she your gf?

>still young
>splitting bills 50/50
nigga you fucked up some where

I fucked my GF sister once when GF was at work. It made things very awkward. Pussy wasn't even good. It took ok my GF like 2 weeks before she figured it out. Last text from her was ... Asshole

Face was average. She had big semi permanent hearing aids that were off putting.

I am getting married tomorrow.

I just don't know

I would never hurt her, I would never cheat. I just don't feel like I'm ready. I don't think she's ready either.

Fuck.

I love her and we fall asleep in the same bed every night.
I'm open minded enough to be cool with what she's doing

I love big tits.

then don't get married...
holy shit that was so hard

The problem is I am in this relation since 2 years ago and I love my gf, her sister its a tard dumb bitch which age I cant say but shes te tipicall teenager who fuck with parents. My gfs parents are dickheads I hate the so hard I even thinked about pushing his mother off the stairs and hope she would die, too long story to tell it but ive been resisting and supporting my gf in all her family shit ive always been there, now im waiting for her to get the age and studies so we can move on together
Inb4 im 20
So no I cant fuck the relationship
But still her sister god damn it man

I failed to kill myself and now I'm in open care. I have this faggot bitch coming to my flat to see if I'm alive every fucking week. I haven't told anyone except right now on Sup Forums.
I tried to kill myself because after 3 years of trying I couldn't find a job so I figured that was it, I failed later! and tried to hang myself. Shit didn't work because a neighbor saw me with a huge bundle of rope with an already tied noose and a bottle of whiskey. He cut the rope and called an ambulance on me. Fucking snitch.

what will you do if she gets pregnant? Do you still notice the smell of cum on her every night or are you used to it by now?

Thats my biggest thing right now is risking hiding the fact that i have a script for Adderall. I either go in and don't disclose shit or wait one year without using a prescription then go in.

If I ever need to get a security clearance that's what's fucking me up because they check medical records. I don't know if it's worth risking getting dishonorably discharged.

I've been training my fucking ass off. Dropped 80 pounds, exceed all the fitness standards, studied my ass off for the test, all working a full-time job. Just to find out that I could get disqualified for the fucken Adderall.

Talk about it with her, dont do it if you botv agree, its just a fucking title, you wont be more or less in love with her

Instead you should check out Snapchat(z).com and get your crushes nudes

Marriage is a process; you're not going to wake up the day after your wedding as a perfect married couple. It's corny but it really is about growth, and in that respect no one is really ready for it. Don't sweat the small stuff and take it as it comes, this is probably just pre-wedding cold feet.

The fact that he is stuffing her pussy regularly is hot to both of us.

Having an Adderall prescription could get you booted out?

WHy don't you go to Snapchat(z).com and all your worries will be gone!

I shot a man in Reno
Just to watch him die

Well cuck confirmed end of line buddy
Unless you fuck another woman your are dumb af

Best story I've ever heard.

legit sounds like you're just living with a female roommate and you're just some super beta faggot cuck lord and she's actually going to see her bf and you're just pretending she's your gf if any of this is even real

>script for Adderall
so you're a methhead?

Lmao enjoy your aids when she eventually leaves you for him cuckfag

kind of unrelated but do you have any childhood sexual trauma from your past?

lil protip fam
when you dump her, youll still only pay half

when I was just a baby my momma told me "son, always be a good boy and don't every play with guns"

Lol, tf you need a job for?

>feeling this upset about your opinion of some whoever relationship

You guys are the worst. If user is happy, let him be happy. You're the loser here, which is saying something considering we're talking about a genuine cuckold.

Ah yeah that sucks dude. Just fap before you make any decisions.

I was only in that relationship for a couple weeks, that's only why I regretted not doing it.

Just remember is as your relationship goes on, it can be harder to resist doing somthing stoopid since you have been with the same chick for years. You gotta beat your fuckin dick until it chills the fuck out. Nothing wrong with thinking about her during sex either though. Also be careful bringing up her sister like that too many times, you might not even realize it if you do it more than once but she will remeber and it will cause problems.

you never answered what you would do if she says she's pregnant?

> 1 to 3$ a day
> MFW earns more then me

did you even read his first post? legitimately says
>We still have not addressed the issue
does that sound happy? not even discussing the fact that your "gf" is fucking a dude behind your back. how could anyone delude themselves into thinking this is a happy life

Yeah its a behavioral medication. If you are on it for more than a few years straight you can't get in. If you haven't been on it for too long you can wait a year and show them that you can function just fine without it and get in like that. Still a bitch though. Used to be an automatic disqualification but they've relaxed a little bit on it. I hear getting a waiver is ridiculously hard as well.

Well you are god damn right user, beating the shit out of your dick helps you take chill decision
Nice tip, keked
Also I gotta find the way to make her change her opinion, i can also sniff her sis pants right?

Thanks for the marriage advice, 17 year old

Yeah. We've lived together for a few years. I see no difference in our lives after we're married, but lately after getting everyone else involved ( planning a public marriage ) everything feels so artificial. The entire planning process feels Hallmarkā„¢ as fuck.

>Thanks for the marriage advice, 17 year old
the fuck does that even mean? why are you getting married in the first place? you literally said you're not ready to get married what does that even mean?

All it would take is surgery and a stent. Not complicated. Their careers will be over and their reputations ruined.

mother's finger car back father's tried to my.

It does man. My wedding felt fake as shit. It was cool to party and mingle after but it felt ridiculous standing up in front of all those people and all that. Plus if anything goes wrong, all that shit goes it down the drain and you remember it forever. Also all that shit about people being mad if they weren't there for the wedding all goes down the drain because its quick, some people dont even show, some people don't even want to be there like kids and non immediate family. You're basically making your parents happy that they get to sit there.

We both agreed that we should have just done something special and signed the marriage license together instead with a witness. Would have saved a ton and had a way better more intimate time. Could have gone on a long trip and did it like that.

WHy don't you go to Snapchatz .com and all your worries will be gone!

Me and my wife have been married for 6 years and we're both into the swinging/hot wifing life style secretly. A few months ago a co-worker of hers found out about our life style and asked to join. We weren't interested in letting him join but some how he was able to obtain very obsence personal photos of us and use it against us. Not wanting to cause drama we reluctantly agreed. So over the course of several months we've been doing threesomes with him and sometimes his girlfriend. We sort of accepted him into our secret life style but now things are starting to get out of hand. He's been visiting my wife alone behind my back a lot these past few weeks. I don't really have a problem sharing her but having her alone with him scares me. My wife tells me he's also been seeing her at work a lot as well. He comes into her office and pressures her into giving him a hand job or blow job at work which really makes her nervous considering it could cost her her job if someone catches them. In addition he's been more demanding of us as well in making us do things we aren't normally comfortable with such as public sex, bdsm, pissing and a few other things. Not really sure what we should do at this point.

> being shit at killing yourself

Oh it's kike ctr cuck shit posting fantasy.

Thanks for clearing it up even further.

>oh man we can't have photos get out better suck this guys dick at work and let him piss on my husband
wtf man

While you do bdsm,threesome, or some shit, hide camera, pics, videos. Use them against him
>Profit

Triple Dubs checked.

It was a lot more complicated than that I swear. I sort of simplified things.

I feel like he would have nothing to lose but we would still.

bmp

Bored of snapchat? > Snapchatz .com will help you today

Literally a ntr hentai turned real life.
You're retarded if you let it get that far. Kick his fucking ass, threaten him to kick it again if he does anything and tell him to leave you two alone. Fucking pussy.

It wasn't more complicated it just happened slower.

As a corpsman I can confirm we don't look at shit fromantic your civilian life unless you give us a reason to

Seems like you don't really want him to stop

Told b/ this the other night.
Years ago my half sister would go commando and wear a skirt for me keeping her pussy and or ass exposed for me to jerk off to.

i actually had sex with my sister. but nice story.

I'm not sure what NTR is but we'really noy looking for confrontation. We want to avoid as much trouble and drama as possible.

I guess you could say that.

I'm okay if he continues joining us but we just want him stopping what he's doing now. We were alright with how the way things were.

Stories like this get me off better than anything else, but I have no idea why and haven't been able to find any others in years. I'm concerned about this, about liking these stories not being unable to find them. Like, reading this shit gets my heart racing and I hate it.

Not done yet wanted to keep posting..
Also when i was really young and was alot braver, since i know my whole family are pretty deep sleepers And usually have to be shaken awake.
My older Sister just moved back in our house from another family members so she slept in living room on the couch she always wore a really loose shirt and shorts with no bra to sleep in. Me being stupid young as hell and dont know what going through head would pull loose shirt up to expose her breast as much as i could at the time and position and started jerking off over her face and breasts.

I work overnights and I sell mad drugs out of it

Local cops love me and have no clue lmao

At a small town gas station

Left that out smh

I loved the nights she would come home drunk because she would sleep like a harder rock where i was able to squeeze and grope her breast more also could Push dick on face or tits more while cumming on her.
Always did a soft wipe off/ cleaning cum off her. Did that a long time, she never woke up...
I have came everywhere on her face and tits some timcuor another

>Whiteknighting on Sup Forums
What a time to be alive.

I'm also the son of a police sergeant.

Bump

When my nephews stay at my place I sometimes let them shower with me and my gf so they can see her nude

im going to find you and kill you showerfag.

just do it already

Hey man

Long time of doing it we watched each other getting off that way... soo not long after that we got the other off at her same time.

Last 2 years we started doing oral at the most but had stepsister join in one drunk night so it was a million times better.
We stopped a few a years ago and i miss it alllll soo much!

Tricked my gf in fucking black guys. Part of her wanted it in sure but fuck.

I'm not a breeder
Not interested in participating in this meat show
The world can be a wonderfull place but it's filled with repugnant people that just want to collect sticks and have power over others

It's a joke that people fall into every day and people waist their time on a crap shoot

As a species we should just stop having children and go exstinct

Let some other species have a go, maybe they will have a better time at it....

Yeah breeders that all a good portion of humanity is just having children for the sake of some joke need to be immortal

Im not sure why guys want to be cucked with other dudes. Im fine with my girl dating another girl even if i didn't fuck her or anything as long as i know about it. I've seen my girl kiss another chick and i was fuckin chill with it. Her freind even came up to me and told me all about how she has been wanting to do that forever. Straight up told her she could date my girl and i would not give a shit as long as she didn't cheat on her or think i would get involved with her.

Fucking guys man get your shit together.

Fucking depressing ass kid.

Instead you should check out Snapchat(z).com fap to schools hottest girls pics

any pics?