4:00 am. Can't sleep. What you doing?

4:00 am. Can't sleep. What you doing?

3am Pacific time. Just got home from night out with friends. Getting ready to fap.

I can't even fap :(

Read anti nigger literature.

E d g y

Just got done with a 64 hour work week and now I'm on vacation for ten days. Bout to eat me a greasy ass sausage sandwich take a triple dose of nyquil fuck the wife.....or rape her if she tries to refuse or wake up or whatever. Then im gonna sleep until whenever idgaf

Fucking your mum.

Dextroamphetamine.

6 here. Coke and borderlands 2.

E d g y

Maui here (1am), have a shit cold, feel awful.

Fuck life

6:15 here. Lurking for another 15-20 minutes then it's time to get ready for work

I feel you Sup Forumsro I'm in the same boat. Haven't gotten sick in almost 2 years, and this week I caught the fucking plague

Post the noodles

Mauiis in hawai, right?

So you are probably in colombia, right?

I just woke up from my beauty sleep and Im now pooping while I browse here. Just another normal Saturday.

22 hours without sleeping. I fucking hate cocaine

Nah. Midwest.

Blasting music to piss off my roommate.

Same, but im shitting a dhiarrea because im a fucking alcoholic

6:00 pm?

Is part of the Hawaiian islands. I'm in Mā'alaea.

Sucks living in a global destination, germs from everywhere.What really sucks is i can't sleep and have to work in six hours. I'm not sure how I'm going to accomplish this. Double sucks is i make my living on the weekend so it's necessary.... Fuck Fuck Fuck

It's 6 am here.

Seriously, this is the worst cold I've ever had. Just wish i could turn off and turn back on after it passes.

Im literally talking to my mom when on cocaine. Feels bad man

7:00 am here. Making coffee

2:00 pm. Taking an almost impossible shit. Turd is fucking huge