Waifu claiming thread.

The rules are very simple:
>claim your 2D waifu
>post pics of your waifu and converse with others
>keep ERP and RP to a maximum
>insult other waifus harshly
>discuss stuff like politics and trannies
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun and cum every day~!

>Shielder claimed ^^

Other urls found in this thread:

waifuforum.boards.net/thread/12/second-wf-waifu-claiming
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ5qQLA2NS0
youtu.be/xOV9QnGGYMg
soundcloud.com/knowmadicbeats/absence-1
youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Filthy early bake.

Nah.

Add Nobody#5930 on discord
stop being gay
waifuforum.boards.net/thread/12/second-wf-waifu-claiming
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3
Spiders get out of my bed
Voices get out of my head
hehe user you a real cutie~
Gas dogfuckers

this is a autistic avatarfag internet dating rp thread
i wish i was dead :o
wish was u

Claiming best girl

You're supposed to be sleeping

Waifu rankfu!

goodnight~
>
shielder is best!

>youtube.com/watch?v=TZ5qQLA2NS0

Goodnight for real this time.

k:ona chan :o

Who made this list and is there more?

yes more to come

Who made this?

Now how did I earn my own intelligence class

Ayaya is super cute, maybe you could rewatch an episode or two of kinmoza if you're feeling up for it?

That's cool, are there many anons that have stayed in the community that long?

I don't know :o

This is my first time posting today, in case you were thinking I was someone else!

Nice, are you enjoying it? And what's your first language?

Well then. Keep it up I guess.
Nice color coding in that spreadsheet.
youtu.be/xOV9QnGGYMg

Night mash

Won't be for a bit. But thanks.

the hero that /waifu/ needs

and who would that be?

You watch Kinmoza?

:o

It's alright I guess, I manage to somehow hang on so far.
That would be german

Konata?

no:

Yeah plenty.

I thought Sachi died

Is it you?

sachi's been back since before christmas
ko:mine-san

I usually take a bit more time than average before replying though.

It's not bad.
soundcloud.com/knowmadicbeats/absence-1

Rory deserves an 11 on the friendliness chart.

i wish tbh
you're not foulaw :(

I miss him :(

buy a rope then :o

you make everyone leave :(
:ok

then why won't you leave? -_-

i want to but i can't :(

Last one.

Just want to say, I really do love all of you.

Started drawing in late 90's
I draw right handed, kick left foot.

Left hand is useless.

So how are americanons dealing with trump if there are any here rn

Everything is the same right now.

Awesome SAO drawing, you're really skilled!

Happy with him, just waiting for everybody to quit whining about it.

That's a nice one.

Does it at least feel weird how most news is discredited now and even excluded from presidential announcements

That's really good

Obama did it with fox ya dingus

Trump is only saying what most of us have been thinking for years. It's nice to see the media machine being dismantled finally

Oh well but you can't say with a straight face that fox news is an honest, solid and high quality news channel. I still think it was wrong of Obama to do so though.

California and New York are suffering the most from the previous Obama presidency. The mainland is slowly SLOWLY rebuilding under Trump. The south is dealing with illegal immigrants that won't want to go back home or back to their families. They had it soooooo good here in America but now their gravy train is coming to an end.

>20XX
>claiming girls

But your problem isn't mainly the media, you have a couple reliable news sources. Your problem has always been the solid 2 party system, and with a guy acting like an authoritarian toddler it can't really get better

Nobody trusts any of the news outlets in the US anyways before trump was elected.

Are you an American?

He's a girl on the inside though.

Stop taking this thread so seriously.

Most of those are working hard underpaid jobs and have no insurance or whatsoever, being exploited by your companies for growth. Ofc this has an impact on your job situation too, but the villan are the corporations that let them work illegally because they can't/don't want to pay higher american wages for you guys who probably wouldn't even accept a fair share of those jobs

You can't say with a straight face that CNN and Buzzfeed are honest, solid and high quality news either really.

>youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU

No id never whant my precious kuroo to have to go thru that

Honestly, Trump isn't the scary one. He's a bit of an idiot, but he means well.

There's a very definite sense he's being puppeted, though, and the thing with DeVos only makes that feeling deeper. Like, I don't know if it's a part of the GOP or someone else, but I really feel like he's basically an empty figurehead.

No, and now you're going to tell me that it's not my business then so you can say anything back. But yes, everyone is allowed to look into politics everywhere, and as long as the US is a global superpower with heavy influence in Europe it does matter to me. So go full isolationist again or tolerate my nagging.

Actually I was going to say you can't really know how it is when you aren't subjected to this kind of.propaganda 24/7.

Nice assumptions though.

Not him but if its heavy influence in europe you should worry more about Merkel.

So inane.
I wonder if people are still talking about their real life on discord to feel better about themselves.
How sad someone can be to lose all his precious time on a place like this, trying to forget about his loneliness. Oh, wait. Nobody's time is precious in here. You guys are irrelevant to this world.

'You guys are irrelevant" said the anime waifu poster

more like this

Hey guys, claiming Rias
>Not Hallow btw

You're really dark dude
Dubs confirms it

Tsugumi Komachi is mine, bitches.

good morning :)

why even add the virgin column, this is a waifu thread :o

Wasn't that the exact criticism people had to say about Hillary, that she was corrupt and an agent of the status quo.

just to reaffirm that fact

Well if it was only propaganda, Clinton would have surely overwhelmingly won, right? So your country being split is a sign that your media is working as intended, delivering every aspect and creating opposition

Hai Rias
What happened to the territories? Did Deus vult?

Bored of snapchat? > Snapchatz .com will help you tonight!

Thanks

I don't have much

shes cute i guess
But shes no kuroo :^]

Samefag much? e.e
Morning dude, feel better today?
Not a clue, I haven't been playing at all recently :/

She DID overwhelmingly win, the popular vote that is.

No, Merkel is not the dictator of Europe, and no, the EU and "Brussels" are not some shady guys but people elected in the parliaments of the member states

Nice waifu btw

not really

Sheep.

>Propaganda is 100% all of the time.

Nah

Also nah

Do more

Deus vult; territories? Fill me in

I enjoy this

might as well add a 'has waifu' column then
also you should try to value these rating and get a key figure for overall quality

kek he believes the EU is not a shit house

She is corrupt and an agent of the status quo, but here's the thing: Outsiders do not make good politicians. Hillary was corrupt and would have been a terrible President, but Trump is stupid and is getting played by the very establishment he promised to get rid of.

Again, we've seen how he manages business, why did we think he could manage a country?

Not a solid 100, but sure a nice majority. Or how large was the opposition of e.g. Hitler

I'm sure you'll get better in time, when's your next class?
Wolf

Got something to back that up?

and you too, who is she?

Next Tuesday

Okay, but they didn't internet back then. It helps when the state has control over every media outlet at its disposal.

Luckily for us it remains a platform of freedom of speech and encourages the exchange of ideas

For Honor, weebs had almost all of knight's territories, but Deus vulted and we got our lands back over night.