If all the black people in the US were suddenly stricken with a virus that killed them all within 6 months...

If all the black people in the US were suddenly stricken with a virus that killed them all within 6 months, the violent crime in the United States would drop by at least 60 percent. The Aids rate would drop by 60 percent. The US would rank 5th in education in the world. Taxpayers would save tens of billions of dollars in reduced costs to criminal justice, welfare and healthcare services. Am I wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, you're wrong

Fuck you cracker

Prove it

A quick check of statistics show he is on the right lines, removing blacks from the US helps the statistics, especially violent crime

How? If you wanna kill some nuggets I'll help. I'm not afraid

We can only pray for this to happen OP, we can can only pray....

Oh look. Other mindless, insta-bait, "pls reply my thred guuse", race bait thread

But its fun to see niggers kill you crackas lolz

Absolutely correct

This is a map of the crime in my county next to a map of people who voted for Hillary Clinton. Notice anything?

don't forget to mention samefagging.

Please make this virus go global, will it kill sandniggers too?

Is he wearing a glove or something?
Story?

Id Fuck that Vanessa bitch

you gonna git cracked boi

well yes, but everyone in america will be black within 50 years
so that kinda kills your dream

I wish we could kill all blacks on the planet. Replace each Nigger in the us with a Mexican

You know what's sad though?

Whites in red states (not blue) = the largest group on welfare in America.

They're the literal niggers in America.

Blacks aren't your problem.

Whites in red states are. Welfare filth. Trash. Garbage. Flyover trash. Meth. Unemployment. Dropouts. Addiction. Molestation. Trump. Fools. Stupidity. Poverty.

This is true, may take twice as long but it'll happen for sure

I know how to handle white trash. They're predictable.

Niggers are like wild apes. I've got no idea what they're going to do.

>blacks aren't your problem
Well, there's retarded then there's this faggot

Lol

Kill all fags and all niggers. That would be 78 percent of the people on here

They're the biggest group because whites are the majority, check the percentage of blacks on welfare to black population and etc for whites. I would put money down as to which group has a higher percentage on welfare.

Then there's crime, as OP stated. Niggers are nigger are niggers are niggers. When you live near them, you'll understand.

Line them up in front of a ditch and shoot them. Throw grenades at them

I understand

nope.

whites in red states = largest group on welfare.

not whites in blue states (which makes up the majority of whites)

I don't think you're intelligent enough to understand the message I'm trying to convey.

which isn't surprising, because you're an uneducated, unemployed white nigger.

who voted for trump.

kys

Why just the US? Dream big, my friend.

mexicans are lower than niggers....what about that spic esteban santiago who shot fat, old white people who thought they were going on a cruise...good riddance to that white trash kek

Fake and gay.

you're talking about a gross, and he's saying the gross isn't as important to take note of as the rate. maybe you are just retarded

You think too highly of your ignorant self. Unfortunately, that keeps you from real debating. You can leave now.

Lol
Yea the crime and welfare is represented mostly by the republicans... ok buddy

weaponized sickle cell when?

kinda

but then theres the argument that its a class problem and not a race problem

That would explain why the vast majority of America's niggers are white republicans. Of course it's easy to engineer uneducated people to vote against their own interests by voting for the GOP, party of failure.

Just because most criminals are black doesn't imply most blacks are criminal. You are proposing to exterminate a whole group of people just because a small fraction of them is bad. That's idiot.

Just to put you in perspective, men commit way more violent crime than women. So, if all men in the US were suddenly stricken with a virus that killed them in 6 months, the violent crime in the United States would drop by 80.4%. Homicide would drop by a whopping 90.5%. Rape would drop by 98.0%, robbery would drop by 89.0%, and so on. But when a feminist proposes exterminating all men, you get mad, and rightfully so. Because you are a man, and you're not a criminal (apart from your blatant racism). In fact, most men aren't criminals. The same is true for blacks. Most blacks aren't criminal.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_crime and references therein.

I love you, dude. And I would very much like to see more of that. Screencapped for further posting in idiot threads.