Hell on Wheels: 2011-2016

Did anyone watch Hell on Wheels? The last episode aired last night. I'm only a couple episodes into the final season (RIP Based Swede).

It was an interesting show to me. AMC apparently gave it a lot of leeway even though they did everything they could to make sure nobody watched it (moved it to Saturdays, no promotion to speak of, etc), yet it had a very consistent viewer base throughout its entire run.

Whatever, I enjoyed it a lot. It wasn't a "must-watch" like The Leftovers or The Americans, but I will watch these last few episodes with a heavy heart.

Bump. You guys don't remember this show? I remember Swedeposting. It was fun.

>Swede
I like the actor but the character was ridiculous. The way he'd keep turning up after he should have been dead turned the show into a joke.

If it hadn't ended, I'm sure he would have turned up in China.

Bohannan: "Why ain't you dead?"
Asian Swede: "I was. But then a process local to the area called reincarn…"
Bohannan: "You were reincarnated as a Chinaman?"
Asian Swede: "I am Korean…"

Helluva twist there Mr. user, helluva twist. revealing that the Swede was a Union POW who went kill crazy after his whole unit was killed was a great twist though

will he build a railroad to china now?

>RIP Based Swede

Didn't he mention it in like 1 season?

I dunno, it's been several years.

I haven't watched the last episodes but does Ulysses S. Grant come back?

he's in the last episode

Nice! Bohannon hanging out with Grant was comfy.

You fucking faggot.

I was just downloading it to watch. Use the fucking spoiler tags.

But he didn't spoiled anything from the final episode, wtf are you talking about?

the whole show is like 52 episodes man trust me I didn't spoil anything.

lol what a faggot

Pretty obvious the Swede killed Bohannon's first wife. Called it in season 1, will wait a year when this final half season hits Netflix to confirm.

You are literally begging for spiolers.

I remember watching this airing after the tragedy that was Walking Dead S2 Part 1, it didn't seem bad. But how did it go on for 5 years?

AMC was just as confused as you are. People watched it. Hell they even followed it to Saturday nights.

I like setting but it's just not good desu. I was craving something similar to Deadwood.

It's a fucking 3.5 tents in the middle of a field, thats how.

im thinking theyre going to do a HOW mini movie inthe near future

>But how did it go on for 5 years?
different demographics

just because younger demographic don't care it, it doesn't mean nobody watches it. it's a fucking western, of course older people will be more interested in that. And when younger people don't watch it, there is no "internet presence"

but that doesn't mean shit nowadays. amc is fucked
nobody cares about turn (and i mean really this time, it's not a hell on wheels situation. not even older people care about this) I doubt Turn will have a third season
the fact that Halt and Catch Fire was renewed was also hilarious. nobody watches it. I don't know, I think it's cheap to make.
humans will probably end with eight season or some shit, since it's a britbong show and britbong love this crap (VERY cheap to make, the only 'effects" for "robots" are the eyes you can do it yourself with after effects)
feed the beast is turning out to be the next low winter sun
Into the Badlands is just a fucking disaster, but it will probably survive the next season
nobody cares about Fear the Walking Dead but it still has strong ratings so it will survive until the characters from that show will meet with the characters from twd

walking pleb, bravo vince and da preacher are the only things people care about. I would say amc is fucked, but HBO is even worse.

nah you can forget about it. there's not enough interested for that. the show is over. at this point the deadwood conclusion will happen than proper how finale