What the fuck is this shit? It appeared a couple weeks ago as a small sore and has been getting worse

What the fuck is this shit? It appeared a couple weeks ago as a small sore and has been getting worse.

Cleaning it multiple times a day and putting steroid cream on but it's just gotten bigger.

Haven't gotten laid in a year so it couldn't be an STD. Anyone know how to get rid of it?

Cut your dick off

It could be an STD. Herpes and other diseases can lay dormant or unnoticed for months or years, or even decades. If you've been sick lately, have taken certain medications or have changed your eating habits, you could become immune to an outbreak.

Or maybe you're sleep-fucking a nearby koala.

Honestly I'd vote for the latter.

U should have cleaned up after masterbating

>Haven't gotten laid in a year

You can have an STD and not have symptoms for quite some time. Get checked for STDs

HAHAHAHa, WTF.. You gotta baby dick....Faggot

dont use steroid cream lowers your immune system

I think that's Ketchup

Looks like an ulcer. Stop fucking jacking off for a couple of weeks and get some disinfectant cream.

Your pic isnt very clear, but it might be a fungal issue. Go to a clinic and get it checked out.

Flaring genital herpes.

Cucked.

you should definetly just clean it 5-10 times every day.

You're gonna die OP. Drink the bleach. Just get it over with

Yup

Go see a doctor otherwise cut your dick of and cook it

Nigga,that's the herp
t. guy with herp

al parecer es un chancro duro. caracteristico de la sifilis. consulta tu doctor para confirmar

medicfag here: might be fungal in which case stop the steroidal cream immediately and clean any remaining off or that infection will grow teef and apply anti-fungal according to instructions on whatever shit you buy; if not fungal then might be an ulcer in which case stop touching yourself to dull the earthly temptations; or it could be bacterial if the other two solutions don't yield clean fruit in which case use that 'bamacare while it exists still

You'll be fine OP. Just dip the tip in bleach for 15-20 seconds and it'll clear right up.

>It appeared a couple weeks ago
>a couple weeks ago
>has been getting worse
>getting worse

My question is a real one: why have you not seen a doctor?

And no, I'm not saying you should. Staying home and cleaning and putting steriods on it is good. Discussing online here in a safe place is also good.

What's holding you back from seeking medical attention? It's your dick.

Congratulations, that's the run-on sentence of the year.

This.
I had a fungal infection, my incompetent doctor said it was an autoimmune disease and gave me steroid cream, leading to a horrific result.

what do I win?

syphilis

Excessive steroid use will thin the skin. You can end up what look like varicose veins on your dick. Avoid heavy use.

dude see a Doc

herpes bro. that shit can lie dormant for awhile before it fucks u up

yeah sir, only with see that you can diagnose .

OP, while I work as a healthcare provider in the EMS field I'm NOT a doctor. I can't make diagnosis. My professional advise is to seek qualified medical attention as soon as possible. See your PCP or go to urgent care if all else fails.

My first concern is why (unless you are just very bad at trolling) you would seek advice on a sensitive medical issue here on Sup Forums - of all places!?

Second, it is difficult (even for a Dermatologist) to diagnose skin rashes/abrasions by a single picture alone. It may be helpful to describe if it itches, burns, hurts, etc. What seems to make the laceration better or worse? Are you noticing any discharge or weeping from the area?

Lastly I'm concerned that you are using a topical steroid cream as an off-label treatment for this condition. If it is a fungal or bacterial infection you are essentially suppressing your local immune response from fighting the infection.

I'm having a pretty fucking strange situation with my dick too OP, if anyone can help that'd be great. These fucking pimple looking things started just appearing on my dick, now one is inflamed and red, and looks like it's turning into a fucking herpe wart or some shit. Context - fucked a girl for a year (only girl I've ever fucked) we both showed papers before we started fucking to prove that we are both std free. Broken up with her for about 2 months and this shit starts appearing on my cock. What is it?

this

she cheated on you kek

Again, it's nearly impossible to tell what's going on by a single photo. If I had to guess I would say it's penile folliculitis - an inflamed hair follicle (basically a pimple as you put it). I suggest you seek medical attention if it become painful, you start to see more, or if you current condition gets worse and or won't self resolve in a week or two.

Med student here that looks like it could be a syphilitic ulcer google it

You should bareback some bit cheaper with that and spread it around

LOL that's what I do

just stop fapping for a bit mate

it's fungal you fuck head. why the fuck are you putting steroid cream on a sore? get an anti-fungal or at least an antiseptic

Not even kidding... That's skin cancer buddy. Go to the doctor now.

you should arrange a checkup. your dick is too small for a human standard

stop jerkin off for awhile till it heals

Basal cell carcinoma

go see a doctor u fucking retard