>they pick the fart movie
>guy who brought in the fart movie is now popular

>tfw the first movie we watched in 4th grade ws cocoon

The Outsiders

shawshank redemption

Romeo and Juliet (1968)

Bill Nye

>tfw some user reminds you The Fart Movie exists

>tfw you can recite stand and deliver line for line from the amounts of times you watched it with subs

lord of the flies

I remember watching Far and Away in history class and falling madly in love with Nicole Kidman.

Stand and Deliver
Remember the Titans
Romeo and Juliet
Signs
Romeo + Juliet
V for Vendetta
or Thank You for Smoking

Threads

There he is. There he goes again.

Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your
Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shitty fanfic. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.” You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that's all you'll ever be.

the land before time

youtube.com/watch?v=Uwarhzl76D8

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

F U C K
U
C
K

You're no better than he is you fucking autist

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

vocaroo.com/i/s036F7I9tsFP
vocaroo.com/i/s1y6AqTnESwj

Multiple times, every year from like 5th-12th grade

COOL RUNNINGS

Every time.

Every time we had a free period in school we'd put on Cool Runnings.

>Sanka, ya dead man?

>the last episode of the WW2 Blackadder

schindler's list every year for RE class. all it did was make me gay for this man

The Miracle Worker

matilda

Prince of Egypt (went to a Christian school)

at least you watched cartoon cinema

Had one day where I eatched the first 40 minutes of Shrek 5 times

Citizen Kane.. every fucking time.
had a fat neckbeard teacher who actually wore fedoras all the time, he was obsessed with the garbage. we had to take notes on it and identify the symbols used and if anybody dared calling it a movie he'd jump down their throat saying IT'S A FILM ND THE GREATEST ONE OF ALL TIME HAVE SOME RESPECT!!

Can't stand the shit to this day, most overrated "film" of all time, wish the first & only copy got burned in a fire or some shit

draw a line on your head so it look like a butt

>Based english teacher made us watch this for some reason
>Tfw seeing the overly religious girl getting horrified

>we watch Departures
>scene where the guy starts licking his gf's belly
>class gets noisy
>teacher gets upset because of it
Fucking hell you're showing a softcore sex scene to a bunch of horny teenagers what did you expect

Also Die Welle

Zefferelli's Romeo and Juliet, and then I'm gonna go have a fap in the bathroom to Olivia Hussey's rocking tits.

user get ass raped by me in front of the class. user, I hope you brought lube.

Literally the only good thing about bible class. Well that and Veggie Tales.

One of my religion teachers made us watch pic related and to this day I still think about it from time to time.

>that animated Martin Luther King Jr. movie

The teacher's home made sex tape and she gets fired even though it was an accident.

Who would have thought Miss Allen was a screamer.

>Die Welle
Watched that in class too, some of the kids started doing the wave hand sign after watching the movie.

Finding Nemo
Bill Nye

>read The Hobbit in 8th grade
>teacher uses this as an excuse to watch LOTR Extended Edition in class
>barely make it into the second disc of the first film

>Watching some dumb movie with Sigourney Weaver fucking around with apes in second grade
>She falls down a hill and because we're in second grade we laugh
>Teacher literally throws everything off her desk and screams "LITTLE ASSHOLES!" and storms out of the room
>One kid starts crying and we all just sit there not knowing what to do
>Eventually the teacher from across the hall comes over and then the principal and they look about as stunned as we are
>Never see the teacher ever again

Still have no fucking clue what caused that bitch to lose her shit that hard. She must have been in the middle of a nervous breakdown.

Well the real Dian Fossey was murdered and they never found the killers, so maybe she was triggered?

Maybe the teacher was the killer and she was mad at a bunch of kids laughing at her prey she killed.

That one movie with the tiny people with rat tails. The Littles I think it was called. The main protag rides a tiny motorcycle.

who /channel1/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=sev0ss8XSm4

either Bill Nye or a Michael Moore film

every. single. time.

Based history teacher made us watch Patton, lame English teacher had us watch Mrs. Doubtfire.

>be in grade 7
>all 3 grade 7 classrooms crammed into oen room to watch the Grinch
>start laughing at every bit because it's funny as fuck and Jim Carrey was the bomb
>apparently it's not cool to laugh at kids movies anymore in grade 7
>everyone stares at me even my friends
>try to hold in laughter but can't
>"user calm down, wow"

But user, that's the actual real life nazi from Valkyrie

So anyone else always the guy the teacher went to to torrent whatever movie we were supposed to watch?

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

Seriously though, why did every school played Remember the Titans? What is it about that film that schools feel children should see it?

I'm from Scandinavia and even we had to watch it

Disney movie about how racism is bad and teamwork is good in a high school environment

Roots or Glory.

>tfw you realize that even your podunk midwestern school was pushing liberal/SJW/jew propaganda.

Worst movie I was ever subjected to in school was far and away, the best one was little big man

The 9/11 live news broadcasts

Freedom Writers

four times

Oh my god

Oh fucking hell man, I just want to be a child again

Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula
The Rock
Barb Wire

Blood Diamond
Watched it in at least 2 classes if not three one year of high school.

>history is written by winners
Disney dropping the redpill bomb

Stand by me

OSMOSIS JONES

god dammit
o
d

d
a
m
m
i
t

>Schindler's list

Akeelah and the Bee

where the red fern grows

>tfw the black kids used to call me sunshine

A serbian film
Skipped straight to the infant scene and popped open a handle of liquor and started drinking it in front of all of us. Someone ran out to the principals' and a few minutes later that teacher was physically restrained and fired. AP English teacher.

History teacher made us watch this to explain colonialism, it was probably the best movie I ever watched in high school.

& Goodnight Mr Tom

Saw both a million times at school

>get movies every week or so.

>teacher turns out light we all relax

>i proclaim i hate movies and doodle the same star pattern over and over again during the movies on my class folder because i cant draw well at all.

>after a few months it becomes a monument to autism filled with tiny stars.

>years later realize no one actually cared about the movies and just didnt want to do work.

>the boy with the stripped pajamas

The first 40 minutes of Amadeus. The music teacher really didn't give a shit, he just sat there plinking away on his piano while we all did whatever we wanted for 2 years of "music" classes while Amadeus was on in the background .

It is actually possible for a class of horny teenagers to get bored of a pair of tits after a few months.

I never actually saw the end of the film until I bought the BD a few months ago.

the version we saw had the 1 second of tit edited out by the teacher.
god bless usa.

youtube.com/watch?v=2WJhax7Jmxs

Fantastic music in that movie

Beat me to it. Every damn year.

Just hate the new Ghostbuster it makes you a child

>Watching movie in tenth grade english class
>Teacher tells us to take notes
>I just scribble loops and lines all over the page so it looks like I'm taking notes to the point where by the end of the movie the entire page is almost completely black
>Teacher walks by my desk and gives me a WTF? look
>"Can you read that?"
>"... Yes."
>"Okay."
>Walks away
>mfw

>tfw we were reading The Odyssey one week and we got to watch O Brother, Where Art Thou on Friday to wrap up

Shit was so comfy

E Y E W I T N E S S