ITT: careers ruined by failed PR moves

ITT: careers ruined by failed PR moves

Hello, Mr Bond

Shia LaBeouf?

Wakeen Phoenix?

Sean Penn?

please to quickly explain his failed PR move.

>Wakeen

LOL

how is his career ruined? snape fangirls will droll over whatever she does

Surely you're heard of the "great romance".

Look at the top of his head

>wants to play Bond
>angles for a public image change
>starts dating a high-profile American teen idol
>drama surrounding her blows up
>relationship most likely a calculated move to draw attention away from drama

Basically, any recognition Hiddleston as a British actor with a promising international film career might've held got swallowed up by the American tabloid industry. Didn't even take two weeks.

Fangirls actually hate this romance stunt, they think he's too LE CLASSY for her.

It really was a terrible PR movie, both of them became a joke, Swift basically ruined years of building her image in like 2 weeks

Lots of guys have rapidly receding hairlines. That isn't the issue.

this is why we need /cel/ desu senpai

containment board when

i actually have no idea (i assume swift = taylor swift; romance stunt = hiddlestone fucking taylor swift?) what is going on, i was talking in general, that even if something like that happens, fangirls might hate on swift, but they will still drool over him.
and now i have to work on forgetting this useless piece of information.

he loves transsexuals?

PR and marketing is what sells tickets and it is serious business, indeed. If producers and directors think there is any stupid attached to your brand, they just move on to the next one in line.

This guy was supposed to be in talks with the Broccoli bunch. A month later, it's all over forever.

Tom "trust me, I'm a heterosexual, I am attracted to f-f-f-females" Hiddleston

taylor said one of kanye west's lines on his new album The life of Pablo was not approved by her. This week Kim K posted a video kind of proving otherwise, it shows kanye and taylor talking about the line. it proves taylor is a liar

How could he think people would believe his new PR relationship? It's like a fucking circus, what is he thinking? He tried to do the same with Elizabeth Olsen for his Hank Williams movie.

>fangirls might hate on Swift

I am not sure about that... She is the super star, not him. Most of his fans are angry at his recent "I am desperate to play James Bond" attitude than romancing somebody who is more important than he will ever be. He is trying too hard and making a complete fool of himself along the way.

>promising international film career

all his movies are flops

Looks like a guy enjoying life and smashing pussy.

How is this a bad thing?

Thanks for the input Reddit