Hip-Hop EDM hybrid thread? I'll post what I know

Hip-Hop EDM hybrid thread? I'll post what I know

Vic Mensa - Down On My Luck
youtube.com/watch?v=5jUGAVUwhRU

Hundred Waters - Show Me Love (Skrillex Remix) ft. Chance The Rapper, Moses Sumney, Robin Hannibal
youtube.com/watch?v=J5bAVKzrBzI

Baauer - One Touch (ft. AlunaGeorge & Rae Sremmurd)
youtube.com/watch?v=gxApr8QnlGY

Skrillex & Rick Ross - Purple Lamborghini
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8

ScHoolboy Q - Whateva U Want (ft. Candice Pillay)
itun.es/us/o72kdb?i=1126920039

Skrillex - Coast Is Clear with Chance The Rapper and the Social Experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu3cezCkzf4

Snakehips - All My Friends ft. Tinashe, Chance The Rapper
youtube.com/watch?v=I3mrYxPLSH4

Falcons - Aquafina feat. GoldLink & Chaz French
youtube.com/watch?v=HKrPexPMGbo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PukYYBeN72M
youtu.be/JbWl8C6L99Q
youtube.com/watch?v=A-sS_Ts2Bjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

basically anything by Luca Lush

Yellow Claw

Yeah.

This is their label. Lil Debbie released an EP last month on it that's pretty dope, this track features my favorite producer.

youtube.com/watch?v=PukYYBeN72M

I know about barong, i used to fuck w it and spinnin a year ago. I never really cared much cesqeaux but i liked this one from him
youtu.be/JbWl8C6L99Q
Also that track is eh, i'm a bit over edm

op here, this is dope

EDM is half the point of the thread though. Good track though, I like all of Cesqeaux' EPs. I think he has a gift for genrebending that makes trap interesting still.

Same to you, I recommend Cesqeaux.

I think is trying to say it's more of a focus on hip hop with EDM production whereas what you posted is more EDM with a hip hop vocalist

the Vic Mensa track is still a fucking banger

what i meant was that i'm over edm, like festival/mainstage edm, like that track was

I don't know how trap production isn't hip hop, but whatever. Either way, the era is here where the two merge. Juicy J is featured on a Yellow Claw track off their new album even.

definitely same
that shit is just obnoxious at this point, that's coming from someone who used to fuck heavily with hardstyle and dubstep and now listens almost entirely to hip hop and can't stand nearly any EDM genre.

there's a difference between EDM trap and hip hop trap

the amount of times I've put this song on while just starting to peak on a molly roll...pretty sure I've chemically trained myself to just always fuck with this song.

i still listen to some edm, but it has to not be disposable stuff to be played at a festival and forgotten a week later

not really

Literally dissolving. There are good producers everywhere.

why are you being stupidly difficult? literally go on youtube and search "edm trap song" and "hip hop trap song" and they'll sound entirely different.

hip hop and trap are EDM genres

Guala is produced by Carnage, has G-Eazy and Thirty Rack

youtube.com/watch?v=A-sS_Ts2Bjc

>hip hop is electronic dance music

Objectively

saying "objectively" doesn't make you right, in fact you couldn't be further from correct

>you couldn't be further from correct
lls

I said objectively because it is.

Calm your autism. Let's have a good thread here for once.

seriously, let's not derail

bump

kaytranada