Damn. Rap really did destroy humanity

Damn. Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?

Those who "create" rap and hip-hop are an affront to civilization. They're the proverbial "slap to the face" to every man, woman and child who's pushed themselves beyond limits previously thought unimaginable, to achieve heights of success one could only dream of.

Those who willingly listen to rap and/or hip-hop, are the most dangerous of miscreants - examples of de-evolution. In essence, they're "regressing" back to their monkey state and, in my humble opinion, should be put down so as not to infest others with their disease. Ironic, really, since doing exactly that would be going against the argument in the second paragraph.

I genuinely hope humanity can recover from the plague that rap and hip-hop brought forth, but the more logical part of my brain knows it's truly a lost cause.

>tl;dr: rap and hip-hop are crap.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/billboard/status/856591189017063429
twitter.com/chartdata/status/856588476887687168
twitter.com/chartdata/status/856588540011921408
youtube.com/watch?v=jhenogvNrno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tips fedora

Most of the reviews are based on identity and not on the actual music though. Had it been some asian named Lee Kwang, no one would give a fuck about this album.

Fuck off with your Sup Forums-tier racist bait.

I didn't care much for DAMN. but I was hoping this would become a new copypasta. Cool, thanks, OP.

of all the objective realities to choose from you choose one where baiting isnt a pathetic pastime ..

Awesome retort. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued rebuttals with any new progress arguments or v-logs. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can refute me. Thanks for the motivation.

Well is Lee Kwang was a popular MC, with 3 critically acclaim albums and a shitton of grammys they would care.

Tell me exactly what hip hop you've listened to.

how many times you gonna make this thread, cuck?

Do you think this is bait you're reading?

I know this is obvious bai but I agree, it just saddens me how hip-hop/trap wich are lazy and simple to create are now considered art

i have seen this exact retardation posted in multiple different threads the past two days

pic is dedicated to the OP who keeps spamming the board with this retardation

HUMBLE JUST WENT No. 1

twitter.com/billboard/status/856591189017063429

DAMN. Is actually the No.1 album in the world with 600k + sales in his first week.

DNA No. 4 on billboard hot 100 twitter.com/chartdata/status/856588476887687168

MASK OFF No. 5 twitter.com/chartdata/status/856588540011921408

ISPY No. 6

Hip-Hop is winning so hard.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

How did the rest of the tracks on DAMN chart?

it must be if you claim difficulty = quality
theres good and bad music in all genres etc etc
Mozart probably found it easy to make his music because he was just that good, not everyone has "it" - and you cant condemn those who pander to what the massed demand for a quick buck.. life just isnt that exciting

Not surprising. People who learned under Obama's Common Core, are allowed to buy music. It's only natural that they choose the lowest common denominator.

>If I gotta slap a pussy ass nigga imma make it look sexy

what did he mean by this?

theres good and bad art in every medium

He is though.

Actually I can't stand Sup Forums largely because it's the same postings as shit on cnn but with a racist lean.
Objectively I'm correct, your boy is a fucking neutered retard but you love him because he sort of mirrors your own life. Ain't it funny~

We will know soon we juste have the top 10 list of this week right now.

I know this but hip-hop is now at the height of critical acclaim, there's always been shitty music but nobody ever said that music had any artistic meaning.

NIGGA WE MADE IT

youtube.com/watch?v=jhenogvNrno

Black people were a mistake.

Hop hop is less than the sum of it's parts, usually jazz and funk. It's ok party music but that's all it can really be good at, it just doesn't have the same ability something like jazz did to become something better.

>It's ok party music but that's all it can really be good at
Hahaha

fucking what?

DAMN. is better than this album