ただノーミーズはあのバカ番組がすきです。

なんちゃって。見ることがない。

るき番ミ違

where is season 2 cunts

え?なにいってんの?すっきり分かられない。

KONICHIWA

wtf, i want to be japanese now

ジョンはセカンドシーズンで死亡しましたか?

Perfect show to pretend I have japanese friends :)

Season 2 when? I need more of my waifu!

Is this actually good or just weeb shit?

It's The Real World but set in Japan. It's quite good for what it is, a reality show.

all those characters appear on this post So I'm guessing he just randomly rearranged them in an autistic fit of incomprehensible rage.

一人の少年がとある少女に恋をします。

直接告白することはできず、なんとか彼女の電話番号を手にした彼は、変な電話番号にもあまり気にせず電話をかけるのですが、実は彼女も彼のことが大好きで、両思いだったのです。このことに気づいた彼は大喜びするのでした。

しかし翌日、彼が昨日のことについて話そうとすると彼女は困った顔をします。昨日彼が電話で話した相手は今彼の前にいるその女の子ではなかったのでした。実は、電話機の向こうの彼女はこの宇宙には存在していませんでした。彼女は並行世界の者だったのです。その並行世界では、逆に彼女が彼に片思いをしていたのですが、並行世界の自分は彼女のその思いに気づいていなかったのです。

何だかんだで、電話で知り合った二人はある取り引きをします。自分のもっとも深く、プライベートな秘密を分け合うことで、相手にいわゆる「並行世界の自分の必勝攻略法」を教え合うのです。

その作戦をもってそれぞれ好きな人を追いかけまわる間に、彼らは自分の世界よりも電話機の向こうの相手のことがもっと好きになってしまいます。お話はそういう恋の本質について問いかけます。

back to Sup Forums fagget

>Look at latest Netflix shows
>A bunch of Japanese shows

Is there a big demand from Japanese Netflix users or something?

english only board.

仕方を見つけるよ!!

moshi moshi
im japanese
arigato gozaimashu

are these shows subbed in english at least

EVERY FUCKING THREAD

CHINA WILL INHERIT THE WORLD

>don't know Japanese
>still figured out what this is

FINDS

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Terrace House is. I assume the others are as well.

LOCATES A PATH!

I don't understand.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

IF YOU DONT THINK MIZUKI IS BEST GIRL I HONESTLY THINK YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE

>tfw the cuck princess mizuki gets cucked one too many times and gives up on men

wtf

If Mizuki is the best girl, then why did she keep getting cucked?

She is very cute and has a great personality, I'll give you that

Because they dont want a pure waifu clearly.

>She is very cute and has a great personality

why do you like minori more then??

Can we both agree that tap is a fucking retard?

I watched it purely for mizuki 2bh

Was the driver on his phone too, he had plenty of time to stop.

I just find Minori more attractive physically. Also she's still on the show whereas Mizuki left at the end of the season. Minori is the only girl who's not a midget, I like taller girls cause I'm pretty tall myself.

Was it Tap who asked that girl out on a date and she shot him down and suggested they all go to Costco instead? That scene was pretty cringey. It's been awhile since I watched the show desu.

Hey that's pretty fair. Minori just sort of annoyed me, because even after the hair stylist confessed T W I C E she still was unsure of his feelings.

Yeah haha, that scene was super bad. He also made mizuki cry after he asked what her dreams was and pretty much told her it "wasn't clear enough" which was pretty hard to watch

gotta catch em all my nigga

It's a forced meme

Yeah, I remember him making her cry. I thought that entire scene was kinda weird desu. It was really early, after they just met and he was basically grilling her about what she wanted to do with her life. I thought both of their actions were kinda strange in that scene. I just chalked it up to cultural differences though.

The thing that surprised me was how polite everyone was, there wasn't any fighting and only one confrontational scene (When Uchi confronted Mako about his comments to the girls). Even then their confrontation was about as polite as could possibly be. In America our reality TV is basically just people screaming at each other and getting into fights.

Anyone have the WEG image?

anywhere i can watch this online with english subs?

Netflix is the only place with english subs. There are more episodes out already, they just don't have any subs.

well that fucking sucks, i dont want to pay for netflix

Yeah, alot of cultural differences confused me as well. Like on the first day Tap asks if its okay if the women do all the cooking since they are women, which seemed like a totally acceptable thing to say, yet when 2 people hold hands its like they slept together or something.

yeah, the most confrontation we got from that scene is a "what gives?". They ended the confrontation with uchi saying he was disappointing in him and he expects an apology lol. those nipps are just too kind.

RIP my nigga Makoto though, he could have had any of the 3 girls and he left with none :(

I mean it's a netflix original show

What's japanese for BBC?

yeah, but ive still been able to watch marco polo and stranger things etc.

Makoto was an idiot. He kept screwing up with women and with baseball.

The cooking thing was interesting. Like once Uchi and Minori started dating there was a scene where he's like "I'm hungry, go make me something to eat" and she just does it. He didn't really ask nicely though, it was more like he just expected it and she did it.

I don't blame him though, the guy just wants to drink beer and eat kit kats. Everyone was constantly on his back about his decisions. If he feels like he can drink and eat unhealthy and still do well there is no problem with that. I do agree that he fucked up with the girls though, he should have just went for mizuki 2bh she was keen on him the whole time

I thought that was sort of pay back for the head massage, I may be wrong though he should have fugged her after that, you could tell she was super keen on it

よろしく