How do I make music?

Ok, so I'm broke as fuck and only have the microphone on my phone to use. I have the microphone and beat I wanna make music on, now how do I actually make music now? Do I rap over the beat or record the music and beat independently and then mix it together? Is there a software you must use? If so please I have no money give me a free one and I don't wanna have to torrent but if there is really no hope then I will do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_audio_workstation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you white or black ? ( very important)

Why do you wanna know?

Black, if you really need to know.

100% sure he's white there is no nigger on Sup Forums faggot

1. illegally download (or buy, like a fucking gay nerd) music software, like ableton live

2. by a mic or something you can talk into that will record your voice onto the computer

3. buy a midi keyboard

You forgot the part when I said I'm broke.

bump for better replies.

Download or torrent a music program, then youtube tutorials. Replied

I don't wanna torrent. Is there an easier way I can rap to beats and just record them and perhaps save on my computer?

well stop being a broke nigger, or pawn some stuff

>stop being a broke nigger
Cool. I just got a job and I'm starting next Wednesday but the sooner I can make my first song the better.

work the corner then, whore

>whore
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

are you retarded, where do you think all the kendrick lamar/kanye west/hip hop threads come from?

White people like rap too you know.
t. look at every rap show ever and I've been to a tap show.

Then work the balls. :^)

If you are good at rapping producers will want to make beats for you, then all you have to do is record your vocals. You can even be really bad at rapping and producers will still make beats for you if you can network.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_audio_workstation

Do you not won a computer?
If you do, just download UbuntuStudio, it's free and has everything you need.

>rap
>2017

This is very familiar. Is this some sort of new elaborate pasta?

I'm broke and have my own beats that I wanna rap to.

just like make the fucking music.

you dont need any equipment. record it on your phone if youre going to be performing. if you want to use software, then pirate any DAW (ableton or fl studio are good picks).

dont waste your money on equipment when you suck. you wouldnt really be utilizing this stuff if you did buy it, or at least utilizing it to its potential. Dont fall into the trap of thinking anything will improve your music except practice.

I wanna listen to the beat have the rap written down and rap to the beat while recording it at the same time. Is that possible?

Get a microphone and some headphones, play the beat through the headphones, and record the rapping to a separate file. You will then have an instrumental and an acapella, mix two the together in a wave editor and you have your finished track.

Thanks, sin pie!

mu has a music production general for this shit

I'd add that while that is the simplest way to do it, if you want to do it properly you should really just pirate a DAW like ableton.

>DAW
On a DAW can you hear the beat and rap along to it?

Sure you'd do it exactly the same way I said with the headphones, just with software more elaborate than a simple wave editor/sound recorder.